When you call, mention priority code 144N-3X50

Rating and Reviews: ESP LTD M and MH Case

ESP M- and MH-Style guitars are definitely heavy-duty axes, but even they need to be protected on the road. Keep them armored in this ESP LTD case.

"My KILLER fits in this case" submitted February 4, 2014

By Matt Kremesec in Santa Rosa, CA
Musical Background: 30 of metal guitar
Music Style: metal/hard rock
Overall: Needed a case for my Japanese KILLER KG SCARY. Hardshell cases for KILLER guitars are hard to come by and must be special ordered in japan. Expensive and takes two to three months to get a case. The ESP CMHFF case fits this KILLER guitar like a glove and i had it within one day of ordering it with normal free shipping!Thanks ZZounds & ESP for providing a killer product for my KILLER!

"Nice ESP hard case" submitted March 3, 2014

By Robert H in Peoria, AZ
Overall
Musical Background: 30+ years. Play guitar primary, didgeridoo, keyboards, drum, saxophone, harmonic, Cajone, percussion
Music Style: Rock, blues, Christian
Overall: The case arrived in great shape was packaged good. The case was in good shape no issues. Guitar fits snug very nice case I'm 100% happy with my purchase!

"OEM cases are the best!" submitted February 18, 2014

By Henry B in Issaquah, WA
Overall
Musical Background: Semi-pro -- 30 years experience.
Music Style: METUL.
Overall: I love having a case that is perfectly form-fitted like this, and the new longer ESP handles are much more comfortable for carrying! (I gave some lower marks just because those qualities are sort of irrelevant for a case.)

"Case" submitted February 27, 2014

By Brian H in Cypress, TX
Musical Background: on and off for 35 years
Music Style: Heavy Metal
Overall: The case is good. I have had other ESP cases and their seems to be what look like staple hole marks on it. Other than that it does what it should...protect my baby.

"Buy this beauty!!!!" submitted June 22, 2011

Music Style: rock and country
Sound: great tone, sustain, response & low end. Feature: has all the wrenches and instructions you need. Get the ESP case it is worth the money &is of high quality. You can get aneat little whammy out of the trem just by the heel of your hand on the bridge. Ease of Use: it is a bit of work to get it in tune. But once you get the final lock on the R4 nuts it holds rock solid no matter how much you bend or use the trem. Quality: The tone is great bcus the body is the right thickness and shape. I bought the red transparent and it is much deeper and richer looking than the picture. And the 27 frets play well all the way to the top.I own alot of Les Pauls, a Godin, custom Strats and others but this ESP and the ShecterHellrair deluxe fr (which I also own) are 2 of my best guitars for overall playability , looks & sound. Value: fantastic for under 1K Manufacturer Support: have'nt really needed any support yet. The Wow Factor: Georgeous guitars Overall: I still continue to buy and try new guitars but I have been amazed by the ESP's and shecters. for under 1k you you get the qaulity , sound, and playability of a 5K guitar

"Schwing for the money!" submitted September 1, 2011

Music Style: Modern Rock
Sound: The active pickups don't seem to be much different than the passives in my MMM1. They're a little sterile in the cleans, but that's normal for actives. It's not as bad as everyone says it is though. I'm finding that chords are a little muddy and indistinct. I was expecting some greater clarity from EMGs. I think the pickups react pretty well to dynamics and clean up nicely. The difference between the neck and bridge pickups isn't striking. There's just more bass. Some other guitars I have get "woody" sounding in the neck position. This doesn't happen much on this guitar. The guitar has immense sustain-more than any other guitar I've played on so far. I have to palm mute the strings when holding out notes in recording because I get tired of waiting for them to die out. Feature: The guitar has pretty much everything you need. The only thing I wish it had was some body binding, but that's an aesthetic preference. Ease of Use: The action on this thing is perfect. I tune to Drop A and this is the first guitar I've had that the low B/A string will actually intonate. Even my baritone has issues with this. It's a breeze to play with the normal scale length compared to my 28" baritone neck. Quality: The guitar seems really well made and I haven't found any defects in it. I accidentally banged it on a corner and there's no sign of a dent or scratch. I give it a 9 because the bridge was difficult to intonate. The little wire they're using to hold the saddle screws in place was practically useless and when turning the screw it often moved the screw out instead of pushing the saddle back. That could be from too much plating on the metal parts or something, or just bad design. Value: I think this guitar is a great value for the money. I had compared it to a few other seven strings and this one came with actives already for the same price point. Manufacturer Support: Haven't talked with the. Overall: It's a great guitar overall. The bridge problem and the potentially muddy sound knock it down to a 9. Honestly I'm being pretty picky though. It really is a nice guitar.

When you call, mention priority code 144N-3X50. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976