When you call, mention priority code 15TZ-SC29

Rating and Reviews: ESP M-10 Electric Guitar

Get ready to rock with this double-cutaway beginner electric guitar! It's loaded with high-output ESP LH-100 humbuckers, and 22 extra-jumbo frets to explore.

Overall

"Needs A Setup To Be Playable, Bot Once You Do, OMG !!!!" submitted May 26, 2012

By Jeffrey Osgood in Woonsocket, RI
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing for 40 years and currently play lead guitar in a local gigging band.
Music Style: 80's Hair Metal & Classic Hard Rock
Overall: I got this just a little over 3 weeks ago used, for only 80 bucks . The previous owner didn't take care of it and it showed. I had to tighten up all of the hardware from the tuners to the screws on the input jack. I also gave it filing down on the fret edges on the neck because they were sticking out and also needed to be leveled as well. After that, installed a ESP Truss Rod cover on the headstock for cosmetic purposes and adjusted the pickup heights on both of the LH - 100 Humbuckers and then cleaned the body and restrung her with a new set of 10 guage D'Addario's and then rechecked the intonation and set the bridge and string height according to ESP's standards . Once I did all of that, it was like I was immediately rewarded with a 3-400.00 guitar because the sound and tone from the stock ESP LH-100 Humbuckers are actually quite good. It also stays in tune quite well providing you have it setup properly , contrary to what the prior reviewer posted. I've been playing for 40 years and I'm into 80's Metal and Classic Hard Rock and for a guitar of this price, it definitely outshines anything that either Epiphone, Ibanez, or Squier has out that is within the same price range.

"ESP M-10 surprisingly good guitar" submitted November 29, 2011

By a customer from rocketmail.com
Musical Background: Been playing for about 50 years, semi-pro
Music Style: Blues, rock, country
Sound: I've been playing this guitar through a Fender Blues Jr. with the gain all the way up and master down. It sounds like a really good tele or an average Les Paul to me. Lots of harmonics. Sounds good to my ears straight into the amp. Feature: Pretty straight forward. The controls are the same as a Telecaster which I like. This is my first guitar with a reverse headstock and I like it for some reason. Ease of Use: I couldn't believe how good this guitar sounded after a little setup. The action is really low, nice neck, and you can play slide on it as well even though the action is so low.I've been experimenting with a Digitech RP-90 processor which of course gives you anything you want as far as effects and EQ's, etc. But the basic sound of the guitar has to be good in order for all that to work. Quality: I can't believe this guitar is so well made especially at the price. It's my first ESP and I would like to get another one, maybe an M-100FM. Value: Great value for the money. Manufacturer Support: Bought it from a kid across the street. The Wow Factor: Didn't appeal to me until I played it and I liked it immediately. Overall: I play this guitar almost every day since I got it. Gonna keep it forever.

"Great low priced guitar" submitted May 30, 2014

By don n in holstein, IA
Musical Background: been teaching and playing for 25 years
Music Style: Metal all the way.
Overall: The m10 guitar I bought had decent action straight off the shelf. no tweaks or adjustments needed. The bridge pickups is great and we'll balanced for a factory pickup. The neck pickup not so great . The only real issue is the volume knob is way to close to the bridge pickup and may bug certain players. 22 frets isn't a big deal I actually like the shorter profile .it feels good in my hands. I tested the m10 against a more expensive kirk hammett guitar model and literally the action and play ability wasn't much different. I'm gonna throw in a dimarzio x2n hi output pickup in the bridge and call it good. I don't use the neck pickup for leads I prefer to use a eq as a boost and adjust the frequency to my liking. So the muddy neck pickup isn't a issue for me.

"Perfect for a begginner guitarist. Be careful its not the greatest made guitar." submitted January 12, 2012

Musical Background: 5 Years, Guitar, Bass. Jam at home
Music Style: Heavy Metal, Metal, Classic Rock
Sound: It gets out of Tune easy if you bump it against a wall or something of that nature. Feature: Easy to tune, volume controls and switch are fun to mess around with. Ease of Use: The best begginner guitar I've ever played on. Quality: As long as you take care of your equipment it is bound to last a good while. the bridge is set a little high. on better guitars you'll see the strings closer to the neck. Value: This is a good price for this guitar, good begginner guitar, easy to use/ figure out. Manufacturer Support: Never had to call them The Wow Factor: It looks pretty wicked, good for jammin and practice. Overall: Its fun. I'm going to keep it for bringing it to friends houses to practice.

When you call, mention priority code 15TZ-SC29. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976