When you call, mention priority code 1ZN-B9GT

Rating and Reviews: ESP LTD KHWZ Guitar

Featuring a graphic from the classic Bela Lugosi horror film "White Zombie," this killer axe is loaded with a Floyd Rose bridge and EMG 81 active humbuckers.

"One awesome guitar" submitted July 15, 2015

By jeremy C in DALLAS, GA
Musical Background: Playing for 15years
Music Style: Blues rock metal classic
Overall: I bought this guitar because I have owned 2 before and I have owned a bunch of deans and Fender but this guitar feels and plays the best the sustain in this beast goes forever and plenty of crunch and even the cleans are crisp and beautiful if you are looking for a great looking,playing and feeling guitar you can't go wrong with this

"ESP Kirk Hammett White Zombie is solid." submitted December 11, 2015

By Tom Brady in Boston, MA
Musical Background: semi pro
Music Style: All styles
Overall: I've played for years and this is my first " metal" guitar. It freakin' rocks. Like a Strat mated with an EC 1000 Deluxe. Super high gain, medium gain or bluesy gain all there with the EMG 81s. I'm playing it all the time. Floyd rose is superb, dive bomb like a B-52 and marvel at how the locking nut holds the strings in tune. Ahhhhhhh, NICE. Alder body yields brighter more complex overtone than mahogany. Supremely comfy fast mahogany neck and a well marked ebony fretboard with 24 cha allows "GPS" for your flying fingers. Mine feel like I can learn to play anything on this neck. It feels great plays great and sounds great. Hendrix to creeping death it flat out rocks! Very impressed a keeper but one today zzounds is unparalleled in shipping and customer service. I am grateful to have this instrument : )

"Mean Machine!" submitted September 12, 2016

By Greg G in Douglasville, GA
Musical Background: Professional guitarist of 20+ years
Music Style: Rock and blues.
Overall: This is one mean machine. I am an EMG fanatic but was a bit worried that the double EMG 81's would be a bit much, boy was I wrong! This guitar can go from full out shred to the most beautiful blues guitar, not to mention being one of the funnest guitars I've ever played. Even if you aren't a Kirk Hammett fan you should definitely check out this guitar. You cannot beat the price and the hardshell "Tombstone" case that comes with it is the icing on the cake!

"One awesome guitar" submitted August 5, 2015

By jeremy C in DALLAS, GA
Musical Background: 20 yrs guitar jamer
Music Style: Metal,rock,blues and country
Overall: I've haven't been able to stop playing or looking at it the look is awesome and this guitar sounds even better and very comfortable I love this thing. It's a metal guitar but can also play blues and cranked down crisp cleans definitely worth purchasing

"Beautiful guitar." submitted January 9, 2016

By David C in Odessa, TX
Music Style: Metal.
Overall: This is a great guitar. I love everything about it. The look and feel of this guitar is amazing. Great product for the price. I'm not a huge fan of Kirk Hammett, but I do like to play his signature guitars. This one is high quality and again, it simply looks amazing. The sound is great from Jimi Hendrix-Randy Rhoads and everything in between. I only dock points, because I feel there should be an EMG 61 in the neck. Neck through body would have been nice as well.

"Just an amazing instrument!!!" submitted August 4, 2015

By Rob E in Dingmans Ferry , PA
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing 26 years and I'm a professional session guitarist who also plays in a band.
Music Style: Metal, hard rock, hip hop, jazz, and blues.
Overall: I was thinking about buying an ESP LTD for a while, and when I saw this guitar I was just blown away by how it looked, and the features it has. I'm happy to report that when it arrived at my home( which only took one day, thank you zzounds.com and fedex) I was even more blown away. The action is perfect out of the box, it's super lite, it plays faster than almost any guitar I've ever played, the Floyd Rose is top notch, and since I've stretched the strings and locked it, I hasn't gone out of tune once, and the sound is just mind blowing. I was a little nervous when I saw the body wood type was alder, being most of my guitars are mahogany, I thought the low end response would be affected. But I'm happy to tell everyone, it sounds like a beast. And of course the emg pickups are always incredible in my opinion. Plus it comes with the coolest case ever. It's got a tombstone motif on it. There's not enough good things I could say about this wonderful guitar. I was wailing sweep arpeggios all day on this bad boy, and every note was clear as a bell, no matter how fast I was playing. I highly recommend this guitar to anyone who's a metal aficionado. You won't be disappointed.

"Stay In Tune" submitted December 3, 2016

By David Worrell in Bristol, TN
Overall
Musical Background: 35+ Guitar and bass.
Music Style: Hard rock.
Overall: Right out the box killer action. I tuned once and locked down played for hours and haven"t since. This guitar is amazing and I have owned many different types including Gibson Les Paul. You will not regret this purchase! Didn't need Manufacturer support.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZN-B9GT. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976