When you call, mention priority code 164N-DFCR

Rating and Reviews: ESP KH-602 Kirk Hammett

The ESP LTD KH-602 offers tone and attitude fit for Kirk Hammett. With EMG 81/60 pickups and a Floyd Rose 1000 tremolo, this ESP lets you ride the lightning.

"One word..... DAMN!!" submitted July 15, 2011

Music Style: Rock, Metal
Sound: I was blown away the minute I plugged this thing in. It played amazingly. The active EMG's make a world of difference if you're looking for that hard rock/metal sound. It completely blew my les paul out of the water. Even the clean sounds weren't horrible for active pickups. But it is what it is, a guitar built for shredding. Feature: It is what it is. You can read what it has. The only reason it gets a nine is because it should at least come with a gig bag. But the guitar itself is built right. Ease of Use: Plug it in, crank it up. Nothing more to it. Even with a little tweaking you can get decent clean sound. The action is amazing, your fingers just WANT to fly up and down the neck. Quality: It's built right. Thin neck, great shine. It feels like it could handle some abuse. I fully intend on gigging with this thing and I don't think I have a thing to worry about. The worst thing about it would be the smudges, the gloss black shows every fingerprint. (Bring a cloth) Value: In short, I believe it's a great value. Can't be beat for what you get. Just remember, it's made to shred. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to use it, don't think I ever will. The Wow Factor: Beautiful black finish. (If that's what you're looking for.) Not too flashy, but the skull and crossbone inlays give it that something special. Overall: I don't think I'll ever need another guitar. Only thing I need to do is upgrade my amp to handle this thing. I'm glad my choice fell on this axe.

"SO GOOD I FEEL GAZEBOED!" submitted January 5, 2010

By a customer from hotmail.co.uk
Musical Background: guitarist
Music Style: metal, indie, rock, ballad, country, 50's 60's rock and any other year. in fact all music!!
Sound: The sound of this guitar was amazing!! i literally played one string and it went on forever.... maybe i will fix up a drink while i wait for the sound to stop going. The pick-ups sound incredibly warm, like a hot fire on a winters day, however yet crunchy like the leaves of an autumn morning. Feature: The features of this guitar are far by the greatest i have ever played with. the pick-ups along with the bridge, the whammy, and my most favourite of all the cut away!! Theres so much space for soloing that you forget to play the rest of the song. Absolutly fantastic! Ease of Use: plug in and go! its smooth! it feels good! it plays great! its like a stroll in the park. Quality: need i dare even bother. This guitars quaility is out of this world! made to perfection! Value: maybe quite steep for some guitarists. definatly not at the lower end of the market, but for what it is, its very good. Manufacturer Support: was a little disapointed by the fact my free gift was not available to me because of where i live!! thankyou esp... however i refuse to give any lower than a 10 because im not complaing to much because the guitar is awesome. The Wow Factor: i want! i got it! but maybe buy the kh2 if you can afford! Overall: overallllll veryyyy veryyyy goood!! all i need say.

"My husband loves this Guitar!" submitted May 2, 2013

By Tina M in Philadelphia, PA
Musical Background: Husband has played for 27 years
Music Style: Metal (Most types), Old Rock and Blues.
Overall: I bought this for my husband for an early Father's Day present and he absolutely loves it, He is a huge Metallica fan so it goes without saying he thinks it's perfect. It literally sounds like Metallica is playing in our house when he plays it. Here is his actual review: It is incredibly light yet I do not feel like I am going to break it. The Floyd Rose performs flawlessly. This is a 5 star guitar for sure. This guitar is ablsolutely amazing. It does well more than just Metallica type music. Buy this and you will be pleased for ever.

"This is the best guitar made, EVER!" submitted November 25, 2004

By a customer from Yahoo.com
Musical Background: Lead guitarist
Music Style: Thrash metal, Black metal, Rock, Blues
Sound: The sound is kind of deep with brilliant highs and bassy lows. If you put the OD on the max and turn the volume down on the guitar you get a bluesy sound. Feature: I think the best features are the trem system and the EMGs. The Floyd Rose is pretty cool because you can detune the guitar as low as you want by tweaking the screws in the back compartment. The EMGs give the guitar a bright sound and you get excellent harmonics out of them. Quality: I think the guitar will last forever. The only thing is the paint gets smudged easy so I have to polish it before gigs. Value: It's a pretty decent price for what you get. You can't find too many guitars that are neck through body for this price. Manufacturer Support: I haven't had any problems with it. The Wow Factor: Skulls! Overall: I plan on using this guitar professionally.

"ESP Kirk Hammett Signature Series, One Word To Sum It Up...Excellent." submitted March 7, 2004

Overall
Sound: The sound of this product was just fantastic, the quality of the sound was also brilliant which made my playing sound much more professional. I was looking for a great sound for soloing and that's how it played. It would be compatible with most music styles as it is of high quality.A live sound would sound just as "crazy" as a recording, this guitar really does have all a lead guitarist would need. My tip to make this product sound better is, keep practising and it will. Quality: There were no loose parts as far as I could see. The product was very well finished and looked very nicely crafted. It would be a great guitar for use "on the road" as you wouldn't need any backup guitar, this guitar could last a life-time. This product is 100% reliable. Value: Yes, this product is well worth it's price, buy it, you will not be disappointed. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: The great look of the guitar would suit many ideas that people had about what they would like to do with their music style. If stunning music is wanted, I would recommend this instrument. Overall: I would only be looking for another instrument so I could add to my collection to play different guitars in different songs, this guitar would always be one of my favourites. This product can meet any music goals set. If the guitar went missing, then i'd buy another, no other guitar can reach the limits to excellent music like these esp guitars.

"I own a Les Paul,Steve Vai Signature,Fender Sunburst Strat,but this is still my best guitar." submitted December 14, 2005

By n/a
Musical Background: Active Musician/Recording Engineer
Music Style: Hard Core /rock
Sound: The power is unbelievable and it has the best tone for solos.It's my favorite guitar. Feature: Other products come with accesories but the greatness of this instrument makes up for that. Quality: It's not as safistacated as a Steve Vai but it's still great. Value: It's well worth it. Manufacturer Support: It took a little time to track it down. The Wow Factor: The skull inlays are awesome and the reverse head stock. Overall: I can't compare the guiar to another.

"This guitar is almost unbeatable for playing solos on. It looks pretty nice... you could say it increases the speed that you pla" submitted September 26, 2003

Overall
Music Style: Speed metal, heavy metal, metal and heavy rock(slayer and metallica...)
Sound: Has the best pick ups ever!! emg-81.. Feature: just the guitar... came with awesome pickups.. and it has a neck-thru neck. this guitar is better than the KH-2 in that sense, apart from the fact that its maple wood not alder. Quality: could be better.. don't really spot any difference apart from its made in Korea.. It could only be better if made in america and it said "caution Hot" just like kirks... or even the ouija airbrush pictures. Value: dam cheap for what it is!! Manufacturer Support: Esp are known to be pretty dam excellent with their service The Wow Factor: OMG.. I bought this guitar straight away, but if i had brought another guitar and couldn't refund it.. i'd be one peessed off mother... Overall: Apart from the original guitar which kirk has(which is also neck thru, unlike the KH2 which is bolt on), its the best. Its the fastest guitar ever.. and you get accuarcy too!! I admit.. gibsons are better from rhythym guitar, but they just aren't as good for playing solos. They don't even compare. The neck makes you go sooooo.. fast.. and your fingers get motivated by it.. makes you feel incredible

ESP KH-602 Kirk Hammett Customer Review submitted June 17, 2007

Overall
Musical Background: Guitar Player!
Music Style: Metal , Rock , Speed Metal
Sound: The Sounds is..GREAT!..it is one of the best sounding Guitars i have ever heard.When you play this it is like you can do anything .. and go as Fast as u want!The Guitar has helped me be a better guitar player..for sure and you can't compare it to other guitars..it is just the best.I have recorded with this guitar .. and it sounds AMAZING! Feature: The Inlays on this baby are just Great.. i have always wanted Crossbone inlays on my guitar and know i do! the whammy bar on this thing is sweet.. like for Steve Vai songs it just sounds good. The neck has an amazing feel for playing! and the "Hot Caution" and " Kirks Guitar" signs.. they are Great and give it the realy Metallica Feel! Quality: This guitar i think is a well made guitar. There are no loose parts on it..and is a reliable guitar for sure. when recording the guitar is reliable for great sounding. I don't worry about it Breaking on the road because it is a well built Guitar! Value: For a price like this? ..man thats awesome.. and is a really good deal!..soo GET IT!! Manufacturer Support: I haven't had to call or return this guitar..yet..and i don't think i will need to anyways. I didn't do any upgrades like my other guitars.. i just kept this one the way it is and it is just Great! Overall: i think this Guitar will last for ever. It has last for a Year now and no problems. I don't think i would replace this guitar. For a guitarist like me this guitar has met my musical goals and talent. If this guitar got Stolen! wow i would buy another one..haha .. cause it is just that aweosme.. take my word

"WOW!" submitted January 6, 2004

Overall
Sound: Brilliant tone and great sustain. The pickups are great for soloing. Feature: Again great, the pickups are a real asset, the thru design just adds to the quality. Brilliant Quality: Possible one of the best built guitars ever. The quality is only really matched by a good Gibson. Value: This guitar is brilliant, and at the price its going for its fantastic Manufacturer Support: I havn't had to contact ESP yet as nothing at all has gone wrong so i'll give them 10 out of 10 for that. The Wow Factor: Just look at it, as heavy rock/metal guitars go they don't come better looking. Overall: Fantastic really, i bought this guitar to replace my Strat and have never looked back.

When you call, mention priority code 164N-DFCR. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976