When you call, mention priority code 20Y-JK0X

Rating and Reviews: ESP LTD James Hetfield

Loaded with a pair of EMG JH Signature active humbuckers and emblazoned with Iron Cross graphics, this ESP LTD axe delivers Hetfield-approved tone and style.

"You will never buy a les Paul again." submitted October 9, 2015

By Michael S in Athens, AL
Overall
Music Style: Blues, hard rock,metal.
Overall: I have owned several Les Paul's over the years & will not be buying anymore. This guitar is amazing. The detail of this guitar is flawless. Binding around the whole guitar,locking tuners, belly cut, Hetfield pick ups & the neck on this is amazing. The tone of this guitar can handle much more then metal.the clean tones are super clean but switch the toggle to the middle position or even up & you get great blues and even jazz tones. If you roll the volume on the neck pick up down and go to 10 on the bridge pick up you get a very smooth transition of clean,then your clean bluesy break up and then powerful metal. I like my guitars and amps to give me every option possible and this guitar delivers. Just look at the price of this vrs the les Paul. When you get this you will never buy a les Paul again.

"LORD OF THUNDER!!!" submitted December 17, 2014

By Jason K in Villa Park, IL
Overall
Musical Background: Guitar since I was six (32 now), Trombone and Highland Bagpipes...Music is Therapy for me
Music Style: Metal, Rock, Blues, Hip-Hop, Dubstep, Electronic, Orchestral, Folk, everything except country (some songs are okay...)
Overall: Purchased this guitar less than a month ago and so far...NO REGRETS!! Arrived on time and perfectly set-up ( I was concerned being around the holidays and the cold climate of the midwest I would have to perform a new set-up due to it sitting in the truck) however action is flawless; Little buzz on the low E if you really dig into it. Overall this guitar is a sonic POWERHOUSE. Palm-Mute some low Es on distortion and it sounds like an hosest to god FREIGHT TRAIN is coming out of your amp. Kudos to the inclusion of JH pickups (which I was leary of at first) but these things kick!!! Sustain? I could leave my finger waving and this thing thing will go on for days...Blues your thing? Kick on the bridge and a warm tone and you can groove like none-other. But let's not be mistaken...this guitar is meant to bring the thunder and lighting...Ima go jam now...

"One of the Best!!!" submitted April 16, 2015

By Kevin S
Overall
Musical Background: 16 years want to perform professionally but start at the bottom like them all
Music Style: Rock, Metal, Pop, Country
Overall: Got this thing when it was first available and have loved every minute!!! I had always wanted the black and gold IC but the price made it impossible, when I saw Papa Het play this thing for the first time I knew I had found my guitar, amazing sound, great tone, growls exactly how you want it to, comfortable, plays smooth, one of the best purchases i've ever made!!! if your are a Metallica, James, or metal fan, this is a must have guitar!!!

"Bad ass" submitted November 11, 2014

By James M in Ijamsville, MD
Musical Background: 22 years Drums,Bass,Guitar
Music Style: Hard Rock ,Heavy Metal, Thrash Metal, Country Music, Rock
Overall: ESP, James Hetfield and zZounds thank you for such an awesome guitar! I've been playing 22 years and this is by far one of the best sounding guitars I have played. If you don't have this in your collection you are missing out, especially if you are a big Metallica fan. Just do it - you won't be disappointed.

"This Guitar is Awesome!" submitted September 4, 2016

By Mike J in Laguna Beach, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Jam at Home and in my mind.
Overall: This is my first guitar, other than a couple of cheap ones laying around the house. When I got this I was really happy with the overall construction and sound. A young Metal kid came by to give my Daughter some lessons and he pulled out his Epiphone Zak Wilde axe and my JH Iron Cross sounded much better but I didn't tell him that (being polite). Would purchase again and I love it. Great value.

"hetfield is god" submitted July 20, 2014

By Aaron C in woodbury, MN
Musical Background: jam at home
Music Style: Classic rock blues metal
Overall: This guitar is bad to the bone built completely different than a epiphone les paul or even a gibson les paul studio because of the het set it does hold standing with a gibson les paul standard but for much less money this iron cross is no joke your friends will be drooling

When you call, mention priority code 20Y-JK0X. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976