When you call, mention priority code 146H-JF5Y

Rating and Reviews: ESP LTD JH200 Hanneman

With its EMG-ESP LH-300 humbuckers, and Kahler X-Trem tremolo, this guitar offers flavorfully heavy tones, perfect for hard rock and metal.

"buy it its worth the green!!!!" submitted November 16, 2007

By a customer from adelphia.net
Music Style: Rock, metal, classic rock, rock pop
Sound: The sound on this guitar is like the sound on a $4000 dollar guitar but only cost $419. it is AMAZING!!! Feature: This guitar has it all Very Very good pickups and even a kahler tremolo thats not on many guitars. very light and an awsome finish. Ease of Use: Its really good about the use its tough and rugged and if you it to sound good alls you gotta do is crank it up! Quality: Believe it or not its well made for overseas guitar. everything seems to be great on it so far. Value: For a very small price you can have a very good guitar. Manufacturer Support: Never used it. The Wow Factor: HOT!!! Overall: Im not replacing ever.
12 of 13 people (92.31%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great feeling/sounding guitar....if it works" submitted January 21, 2008

Music Style: Metal
Sound: This is the first guitar I've bought in 10 years. I'd say the pickups are pretty good, and has a good solid sound to build effects on. I've heard lots of samples and demos of active pick ups on the net and I don't think I care for them; they're just too hot. I will probably end up trying other pickups eventually when I have the money. Feature: Coil tapping would have been nice. Ease of Use: I really like the overall feel of this guitar, and I enjoy playing it. 24 frets are easy to get to. Where the body meets the neck on the bottom side is about as low as you're going to find. A rare deep cutaway. Quality: The first one I returned. The truss rod adjustment would not hold; the neck would spring back and I'd end up with massive buzz. Plus, the bridge rollers had tons of slop creating massive roller buzz. The darn thing was a buzz factory! Unfortunately the replacement has two different problems. First, the back of the neck is not finished. It is somewhat rough and patchy compared to the first one. 2nd, the 10th fret is nicked at the B string, making bends on the bottom 3 strings noisy as the oscillation tapers off. As this was my 3rd defective guitar in 6 weeks (1st was an Epiphone), I'm desperate to play something so I've just decided to live with it. The quality control from these manufacturers is just slop, and we pay for it. Oh well, next time I guess I'll try to spend a grand or more. Also, the 2nd one is noticeably lighter than. Not a ton, but it was obvious. Not a big deal I guess. Value: Well, this is tough. If you get one that's fully functional then it's probably worth the price, but I've got to bad ones in a row and I don't have the patience to risk a 3rd. Manufacturer Support: The ESP forum registration was down for like a week, right when I needed it. The Wow Factor: It's definitely a nice looking guitar for that body style. Overall: It looks like it will work for me for awhile even with the 2 problems. I'm still learning guitar and am not ready to do anything serious. By the time I'm ready to record anything I'll either have to have this NEW guitar fixed or buy a better model.

"Paint looks good. It's sharp looking. Pickups are descent and sounds good installed on this guitar. Kahler Tremolo is nightm" submitted December 27, 2010

Musical Background: gonzald1@sbcglobal.net
Sound: I use a mesa boogie roadster, for some reason the pickup came with this guitar sounds good through my amp. I'm not sure however, if the pickup is actually EMG ESP. As far as recording goes. I haven't tried it yet. See next few comments below and you'll the reason know why. Feature: Before I place an order the pickup showed an EMG ESP but the one I received only has ESP. Ease of Use: Back in the 80's I had a Kahler Flyer tremolo installed on my Strat and boy it was one of the best. The one installed on this LTD is a nightmare. Strings are new. Intonation has been set accordingly but it will not stay in tune. I've checked everything. Quality: Disappointed. Value: This guitar should in the 300+ range period. Manufacturer Support: Haven't used them yet. The Wow Factor: It looks good. Pickup sounds good. Paint is nice I couldn't find any flaws as far as paint goes. Overall: I might send it back for a replacement.

When you call, mention priority code 146H-JF5Y. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976