When you call, mention priority code 201-BS1S

Rating and Reviews: ESP LTD H1007FR Guitar

ESP LTD's shred-ready set-neck 7-string features a pair of hot EMG humbuckers, a Floyd Rose tremolo, and a mahogany body with a stunning flame maple top.

"ESP LTD H1007FR" submitted January 13, 2014

By Jack N in Stockton, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing for 25 years, as a stress relief, and as a hobbyist.
Music Style: Metal, Death Metal, Classical, Neo-Classical, Blues, Jazz.
Sound: This guitar is very suited for metal - both pick-ups growl with distortion and the EMG 81-7 in the bridge is nice for warm clean tones; if a touch on the muddy side (may be a candidate for a . // 8 Feature: This is a 2013 model and made in the World Music factory in South Korea, quality craftsmen who make an fine instrument. The value in this guitar is not reflected in its construction with 24 Extra Jumbo frets, a beautiful smooth rosewood fretboard, with a mahogany body, and I believe a maple veneer top. It is brought to life by active EMG pickups, an 81-7 in the bridge and a 707 in the neck, controlled by a master volume, master tone, and a 3 way switch. The strings go over a Floyd Rose 1000 tremolo and are wound around ESP locking tuners. The slim "U-neck" is nice, smooth, and comfortable The guitar is versatile and stays in tune well, even with the tremolo. Ease of Use: I pulled this guitar out of the box in tune, something I had always thought was an oddity with shipping a guitar due to the paranoia of warpage and temperature variation with tightened strings. This ESP/LTD guitar was a simple plug and play interface, that instantly put a smile on my face. Quality: The guitar came strung with .010"-.058", and is versatile and not too heavy, with a nice action set from the factory; low and fast. Head to toe, the guitar is beautiful and plays well with solid feedback from the switches and the the jack. The finish is beautiful and even, and the guitar is a pleasure to behold. There is nothing that feels cheap, wrong, or in need of fixing. The H1007FR is built solidly, as is the hardware, and switching. The strap buttons are very solid , but will eventually be replaced with strap locks for security while playing. If the reliability and durability is anything like my other ESP/LTD guitars then I am sure it will not disappoint; and will remain a solid core of any instrumental arsenal. Value: Everything said about the quality and build of this guitar translates into its true value. It is built as well as a guitar easily worth 2-3 times what I paid for this instrument! That alone makes it a value, but the price point itself makes this guitar accessible to anyone, from a professional to a hobbyist, like myself. Manufacturer Support: I have not had to personally deal with ESP regarding any issue with any of their products I currently own; and unable to adequately judge their level of customer service. I can only comment on my level of customer satisfaction from never having to utilize their customer support system. The Wow Factor: I play metal, hard, dark, and as melodic as it comes - and since this guitar is basically purpose-built for this style of music, it fits my needs nicely. It has become my "go-to" choice among my guitars, so much so, that I have not touched another guitar since receiving this instrument. This is my first 7-string guitar and decided to go with a standard scale length and have been impressed with the versatility this has allowed me in my playing options. I was extremely impressed with the quality and aesthetics of the guitar for the price I paid! Overall: I am pleased with this guitar, an instrument that is metal to the core, with the soul of beauty and functionality of an instrument many times its cost.!

"The Best 7-string I've ever played." submitted December 15, 2015

By Matthew Deutsch in Orlando, FL
Overall
Musical Background: I've played electric and acoustic guitar for 8 years and bass guitar for two years.
Music Style: Acoustic, prog-rock, prog-metal, djent
Overall: I've never bought a guitar online and received such a perfect, out-of-the-box product. I was concerned that I'd have to replace the factory strings, but they were fantastic and in tune already. I was prepared to adjust the Floyd Rose Tremolo (which is gorgeous), however it came already perfectly zeroed, parallel with the body. The flame maple top is much more brilliant in real life than in the picture, with hints of green and blue. The binding is impeccable, the finish is unblemished, and the fret board was hydrated. When playing it, the only issue I came across was a small bit of string rattle on the low B string, with was easily adjusted on the bridge. The EMG pickups were some of the most versatile I've ever used, I play in a few genres and it nailed everything from Pink Floyd to Joe Satriani to Killswitch Engage. The neck is very comfortable for a seven string and the cut out gives decent allowance for shredding. I will mention that the higher frets are more difficult to hit when sitting, because of the way the guitar rests on your knee. The Tremolo is everything you'd expect from a high-end Floyd Rose, great for dive-bombs and screaming, although the added torque of the 7th string makes the bridge a bit harder to move. Overall, this guitar was an amazing buy. I hadn't had any experience with ESP, so I was more reluctant to throw the money at it. But the ability to play 7 strings, 24 frets and a floyd rose is an unforgettable experience that I now have every day.

When you call, mention priority code 201-BS1S. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976