When you call, mention priority code 203-35BJ

Rating and Reviews: ESP GL200SBT George Lynch

This George Lynch signature features a stunning sunburst tiger graphic, a Floyd Rose Special tremolo and ESP-designed humbucker and single-coil pickups.

"Got mine today and it rocks !!" submitted October 12, 2016

By Ross K in Linden, TX
Overall
Musical Background: 30+ years, jam at home mainly now, but searching for musicians where I just moved to.I play guitar mainly.
Music Style: Hard Rock, Metal, blues and blues rock.
Overall: Got mine today and I am glad I purchased this guitar. I have the yellow tiger GL 200 Mt as well, and as soon as I unboxed it I examined it closely, mine looks great! When I purchase a guitar with any Floyd Rose I always tighten the saddles and the string lock screws because they are always loose.I tuned it up and plugged it up and I was really surprised how good the bridge ESP designed pickup sounds, I plugged into my EVH 3 LBX HEAD and cranked the gain and this guitar sounds wicked, full and thick sounding, plenty of power and sustain and the neck is awesome, made for comfort and speedy runs and some heavy palm muting, I always replace the stock pickups right away but these will get the job done.I blocked the Floyd Rose and oiled up the fine tuners screws and this setup stays in tune really good for a Floyd Rose Special tremelo..overall I am impressed with this guitar for the price, it does all the high gain metal and even the single coil neck pickup has a little twang to it..if you know how to setup and maintain a Floyd Rose tremelo equipped guitar this is an excellent guitar if looking for a hard rocking guitar that can do metal as well, so pick one up..I used zZounds payment plan for this and several other purchases and their employees are the best!

"The best guitar under $1000!!!!!!!!!!!" submitted June 2, 2010

By a customer from cox.net
Music Style: Hair Metal, Classic Rock
Sound: This guitar is perfect for classic rock, hairmetal, heavy metal etc. It is the best sounding guitar ive ever played (out of a charvel san dimas, epiphone g-400 and ibanez rgs). The only guitar that ive heard play better in my hands is a gibson. Those are not better for hairmetal just classic rock. Feature: Some of the most useful are 1. The floyd rose special. It works so well youd think it was an original. 2. The locking nut. This thing will stay in tune for days. 3. The lh-150 pup. It is surprisingly good and sounds like esp's try at the seymour duncan screamin demon. Ease of Use: The maple neck w/ maple fretboard is the fastest i've ever played. There aren't tone knobs, so i'd recommend getting a good amp (i got a peavey vypyr-great amp). There is although a volume knob. Quality: It is made absolutely fantastic. There are no cosmetic blemishes, none of the frets buzz, pretty low action, and the finish is beautiful. I would definately use it in a gig, because of how well it stays in tune although i would suggest bringing a backup for other tunings for it would take a while to put in drop d or even c. Value: This guitar is well worth $800. And i would've bought it at that price too. You might want to change the pickup, although not necessary because it is pretty high output. Manufacturer Support: Haven't dealt with them. The Wow Factor: It is the most beautiful guitar i've ever played. If you are a George Lynch fan, or just a guitar player looking for a blazing rock n roll axe, buy this thing! Overall: Overall this guitar is going to hold up for years. Although if your just a beginner i wouldn't recommend it because it's hard to put up with, tuning it, the bridge all that. But if you want a bang for your buck, BUY IT. You won't be sorry.

"A%% iIcking Guitar" submitted April 14, 2013

By doc z in newhartford, NY
Musical Background: been playing for like 30yrs
Music Style: a little of everything
Sound: The sound is amazing.Its a heavy metal banging ripping axe,there isnt no settings on tnhis .It has one knob and was designed for one thing shredding ..but it does sound good clean too a nice tone Feature: the hardware set up and tuners ,floyd rose,,fit this guitar nicely ..and that esp pickups they use is a screamers..Great job esp Ease of Use: No learning curve here ,if yoour not into shredding up and down the neck and playing heavy and want just a clean sound yoou may want somethin else Quality: I think that the guitar is well designed,the neck is very nice ,fast and playable when properly set up.The floyd rose locking trem system keeps this pup in tune very nicely Value: Well i got this pretty reasonable priced and the price tag fits this guitar Manufacturer Support: well esp has good support even if this is a unavailable item,if you call them they and have a ? they usually help ya out !Nice cats at esp guitars The Wow Factor: Well the finish is very nice ,appealing to the eye to have a axe that looks like this..Its just kool looking..and did i mention it sounds amazing..lol Overall: I own this too and i set mine up cause it was all jacked at guitar center.i normaly wouldnt pick up a guitar with any finish defect in the neck pockets,this had one on each side of neck pockey in the finish of the body..but i had to have it lol...wouldnt stay in tune worth of crao at first,cause the tec at guitar stor didnt know what he was doing..lmao..i played ibanezs and guiat after guitar ,,went back to this guitar and said hey lets put new string son it and see what happens...well i had to do that caus th tec just lossed locking nuts and lt the floyd rose just fall in ..i turned around and im lik what r you doing ,yankee doodle...anyways blockd it changed strings and it played amazing..it screams..just what i was looking for a ripping machine.took it home got free strings and 10$ off and paid a tag of 289$..re tweaked the action and intonation and i dive bomb for hours until i have to tune it a little..i love this guitar,,

"A blazing rock'n'roll machine!" submitted August 12, 2009

Music Style: rock, hard rock
Overall: I'm really impressed with this guitar, especially for the price. It was back ordered for over a month, I finally got it around the end of May 2009. I've done about 8 gigs with it so far. It looks better in person than I expected. The finish is great, and the paint really "pops" with a nice, fairly thick clear-coat. I've gotten a ton of compliments on it. The black chrome looks super cool. Visually, the only thing I don't like is the 12th fret marker. The block lettering in a rectangle looks a litte generic. But everything else more than makes up for it. The sound is fantastic. The pickup sounds like LTD's attempt at recreating the duncan screamin' demon, and they did a very good job. A nice hot ceramic magnet sound, that cuts without being piercing. Obviously this guitar is designed to do one thing: rock. And it does it very well. You're not gonna get a jazz or country tone with this beast. The neck plays great, and the fit and finish is very nice. I did lower the Floyd Rose a little to get the action just right. The guitar stays in tune well, but not great. The locking nut feels like if you crank too hard, the screws might strip. I think i'm going to replace the screws with authentic Floyd screws. I do have to retune just a little a couple times a night at shows, but these are 4 hour gigs, and I do a lot of crazed dive bombing. Another note, out of the box, the fine tuning screws were really stiff. A drop of household oil on the threads made them just right. For $499, if you're looking for a face melting, crowd stunning axe, this guitar is impossible to beat.

"Good, but needs some work." submitted December 22, 2009

Overall
Musical Background: hobbyist, some live experience
Music Style: rock and some more folk style
Sound: looks great, though the finish isn't top notch, if you look really close. sound is OK. I recommend dropping in a better pickup. the fine tuners on the floyd are not too good, very hard to turn, I'm gonna try a little oil on em. I hate the floating bridge and it wouldn't stay in tune. I took it to a guitar tech and he locked the bridge, dropped in a screamin demon and set it up for me. Cost me about $200. Now it's pretty dang good. I do love the neck. plays very well. Feature: nothing extra really Ease of Use: once it's set up it plays very well. action, neck comfort etc. Quality: finish isn't the best, but only if you really inspect it up close. tuners on the floyd are cheap and hard to turn. The neck is great. Value: not bad for a beginner guitar, but I would highly recommend dropping a better pickup in it. If you don't have to take it to a tech to keep it in tune and only have to buy a good pickup, it's definitely good for the money. Manufacturer Support: haven't used it The Wow Factor: I bought it, so I must have wanted it. I still really like it now that I have made the above mentioned modifications. It's fun to play and it looks great. Overall: I'll be satisfied as long as it doesn't fall apart. I'm not saying it will.

When you call, mention priority code 203-35BJ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976