When you call, mention priority code 173B-790Z

Rating and Reviews: ESP F-100FM LTD Guitar

Get great tone and outlandish looks with this unique electric guitar. It features dual ESP humbucker pickups and a Tune-o-matic bridge.

"Best Guitar even in a 700 dollar price range" submitted July 20, 2007

Musical Background: Active Musician 3 years
Music Style: Hard Rock,Metal,Alternative Rock,Industrial
Sound: I own this and a Fender Deluxe Series Fat Strat worth 500 bucks and I have to say that my strat pales in comparison to this guitar the clean is absolutely beautiful clean crisp and just pro sounding. the distortion is Metal simply put wonderful for playing "Megadeth" "Mettalica" "Soilwork" down to "Led Zeppelin" Feature: The only thing slightly disappointing about this guitar would be that it only has one tone and one volume control other than that i love it especially its thin-u neck Ease of Use: This has to be the easiest guitar i've ever played out of companies such as "jackson" "Epiphone" "Ibanez" and "Fender" the neck has amazing playability and feels as if my fingers simply glide along the string's Quality: This is high quality even though it only cost me 235 dollars it seems much more like it would cost around 700 no wonder ESP is so widely loved Overall: I could not be happier and im estatic that i chose this guitar over so many other's even the Gibson Flying V V Factor I was thinking about

"AMAZING GUITAR" submitted January 8, 2006

Music Style: Metal
Sound: I mostly play metal rock like Metallica and Megadeth and this guitar has no problems trashing through those notes and riffs. Sounds monstrous through a good amp. Excellent sound while clean, and also a clean sound with the distortion going, very crisp. The stock pickups are actually amazing for the price your paying for this guitar. Quality: The quality in this guitar is great, build stronge so it will sound like new even if it was to drop. It is a very dependable guitar because its made by a dependable company, esp. THe finish is amazing nice slim neck easy to manuver. Value: To be able to get a great sounding guitar at this price, you cant ask for more. Support is great, sound is great, slick lines on the guitar. Bought my esp for 349.00 (canadian) Manufacturer Support: Esp has amazing support for all of their products, although i have not had any problems with my guitar, others who own esp's have and said that they replaced or repaired their guitar depending on the amount of damage and the type of damage it took. Overall: Overall I love this guitar looks and sound superb. I would recommend this guitar to anyone who wants to have a great guitar. I would not recommend going for the higher end models of this guitar because you can put other pickups in this for 250.00 dollars.

"simply the best guitar for the lowest price you will fined anywhere" submitted December 19, 2011

Musical Background: playing guitar for 12 years, i do play live on ocassion
Music Style: rock, metal, punkrock,
Sound: this guitar sounds like it is worth about 2 to 3 times as much the sound is amasing alot of guitars tend to give off a heavy almost bass sound when you tune them low, but this one keep the sound of the acual guitar ( if i want my guitar to sound like im playing a bass than ill just get a bass). i tend to play alot of music along the lines of coal chamber, wednesday 13, and rammsteinand this guitar handles these types of music as if it was made for them. Feature: alot of review were complainging about the pickups for this guitar and i have to say that i am pleased with the esp pickups that come with the guitar Ease of Use: has a great sound and is easy to play even if the guitar is slightly out of tune it still sounds great Quality: from the very time i set eyes on this guitar i wanted it. and once it arived i was even more please with the way it looked and the way it is made. the weight of this guitar is light, and the see through finish makes it unique. it would seem that the mecanical parts on it will last a very long time Value: i think this guitar is worth almost twice if not 3 times as much as it is going for. if you are trying to find a guitar that can handle any style of music and are thinking about spending $800-$900 or more for it i say stop what your doing and buy this guitar you will get as good if not better sound and quality from this guitar than you will for a more expensive one The Wow Factor: ive been writing song for a ver long time. and my music has always sounded great. but the look of this guitar and the fact that it is an esp drove me to buy this guitar. the reviews were great and the price was unbeatable Overall: i do not see myself growing tiered of this guitar and if i was lost or stolen i would definatly replace it with the same one

"FREAKIN' AMAZING GUITAR" submitted March 26, 2009

Musical Background: Decent guitarist
Music Style: Metal, Rock
Sound: The pickups for picking up things like pinch harmonics, and the guitar itself has great sound Feature: The three way toggle switch help me get the perfect sound for metal, which is great, and it also came with some small wrenches for things like the controls, which comes will come in handy if the knobs or something else ever gets loosened. Ease of Use: Its really easy to play, especially with the thin-u neck. Quality: The finish was perfect, and there wasn't a dent or scratch on the entire body. It even came tuned when I got it. Value: This guitar is an amazing deal for the price. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed it. The Wow Factor: This guitar is mean, it looks amazing in the light, and even better in darker areas Overall: I think that I'll be able to keep playing this guitar for years, because it is well worth my time.

"Great, inexpensive metal guitar" submitted November 17, 2014

By Jason N in Santa Fe, NM
Overall
Musical Background: 23 yrs with 6 years off, Jam and record, compose at home, I play guitar, bass and do drum programming
Music Style: Dark Rock, Death Metal, Black Metal, Thrash Metal, Taylor Swift tributes
Overall: I found myself wanting to write metal music again after some years off. My current guitars just were not capable of pulling off black/death metal very well. The LTD F100FM does the trick. It did require some setting-up, which was expected since I did not buy it from a sales floor. The action is low, I get a nice tone for high BPM tremelo picking, power chords and full chords with the black metal style riffs, easy to do artificial harmonics. I can't say much for the clean tones (bland), though that is not what I bought this for. If you are looking for a metal riffage guitar in the medium/lower price range, I recommend this guitar. Looks metal, feels metal, is metal:-)

"Great guitar for your first 1-2 years of playing music." submitted May 1, 2008

Musical Background: Active Musican
Music Style: Death Metal, Goth
Sound: It has a veary nice sound and it was well worth the money. I would have payed twice as much and it would still be worth it. Feature: I like the Tone bridge with string through body and that is all I cna say. Ease of Use: It is so easy to get great sound. But it does have a little buzz on the low E sting on the first fret. But there are no dead spots. Quality: This product is made wonderfully. I have had mine for alomst 2 years and have never had a problem with it. Value: Yes I have bought other Ltd guitars for more than this one but they were not as nice. The Wow Factor: When ever I show this guitar to a freind they love it Overall: A 9 just because of the Buzz on the Low E string

"beginners luck, veterans pride" submitted October 7, 2006

Music Style: metal
Sound: this guitar has a great sound for the money and i like the fact that the neck is natural w/o finish Feature: active electronics Manufacturer Support: i ordered and they shipped within 2 days with no xtra cost The Wow Factor: this is a sleek guitar...perfection in shape Overall: more...more...more

ESP F-100FM LTD Guitar Customer Review submitted October 8, 2004

Overall
Sound: This is a one and a million guitar. Im am deffinaly gettig one. If you dont have one, get one. Quality: the best made product. The Wow Factor: very sexy

When you call, mention priority code 173B-790Z. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976