When you call, mention priority code 20D-G0PJ

Rating and Reviews: ESP E-II ECQM Eclipse

Shred mightily on this quilted-maple-topped axe! It's loaded with heavy-duty EMG 81 and 60 pickups, and its set-neck design offers humongous, resonant tone.

"ESP Eclipse II" submitted January 6, 2016

By Victor G in Louisville, KY
Overall
Musical Background: Playing guitar for 6+ years. I play guitar, dums and bass. Played in multiple bands.
Music Style: Southern blues, hardcore, metal
Overall: Guitar came quick which is a huge plus. Well packaged. Came with a case that I wasn't expecting. Guitar came out ready to play and I couldn't be happier. Ordered from Zzounds before and it was equally as enjoyable.

"Amazing Purchase!" submitted July 15, 2016

By Bill Bakopoulos in Palatine, IL
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing guitar for 60 years and play professionally as a session musician and in a touring rock band.
Music Style: Blues, Rock, Classic Rock, Hard Rock, Metal
Overall: I purchased this guitar 2 days ago and it arrived yesterday so shipping time was very discreet. I had it shipped directly to my guitar tech who threw some Ernie Ball cobalts and did a setup on it prior to me even seeing the guitar. I met with Vince after work and gave it a try and I was blown away. A little back story: I purchased this guitar because my main axe, a Gibson Les Paul Standard Premium Plus Model from 2002 was damaged and will be in the shop as I am a victim of the notorious Gibson neck break. I'm a professional touring musician and needed a replacement tour grade guitar. My Les Paul has the X-factor so upon its return I'm going to keep it as studio only guitar and my ESP Eclipse will now be my main axe. The finish on this guitar is killer, everyone that's seen it was instantly responsive. It's extremely playable and sounds killer. The neck feels like a 60's style neck but the fret board is a tiny bit wider that your average 60s and I didn't mind it at all. I will say that this is my first guitar with EMG pickups and it takes some getting used to as they are dynamically less responsive. I may swap out the EMG's down the road but this guitar overall is a workhorse. It sounds killer, plays well, and is a tour grade piece of equipment. I can take this on the road with me and not worry about it being in tune or being as sensitive to the elements. My Gibson's are absolutely amazing when it comes to tone, they really do have the x-factor, but when I'm out on the road I need consistent results and this guitar definitely delivers. I'm glad to add this to my collection and might even consider the EC-1000 evertune model as well! PS: I bought the blemished model because my intention was to take this guitar on the road with me. I inspected the guitar thoroughly and there were absolutely no scratches, nicks, or signs of use on it so I'm super extatic about the condition. It looks like it had never been touched.

"Its real!" submitted June 26, 2014

By Phil Dietrich in troy, MI
Overall
Musical Background: i play guitar professionally and do alot of jammin' at home in the man cave. im in a classic modern rock band called Full Dirty.
Music Style: classic and modern rock,heavy rock,blues and a lot of van halen.lol
Overall: ok so I bought one in blue because I liked the picture. got it home,plugged it in and was blown away. my Gibson les paul custom sits while I play on the esp's (yeah I bought two of them.) I have nothing bad to say about them.i did notice the picture of the blue one they showed here has the same serial number as the one I bought thats kinda cool. anyways I love them both very much.the other one I bought is an ltd ec1000 deluxe in the black cherry maple qt with abalone inlay all around the guitar is the most beautiful guitar I have.way cheaper than this esp eclipse ll but quality and playability are the same.the only difference is that the ltd is made in korea and the esp is made in japan.

When you call, mention priority code 20D-G0PJ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976