When you call, mention priority code 141C-TGD6

Rating and Reviews: ESP LTD Elite Eclipse I

With one of the most popular combinations of Duncan electronics -- the Seymour Duncan JB and the '59 pickup -- this guitar has a rich vintage tone.

"The specs are wrong but the guitar rocks!" submitted December 27, 2013

By Jacob S in Pensacola, FL
Overall
Musical Background: 17 years on the guitar. I play at home now as the corporate life has consumed me.
Music Style: Metal, rock, hairbands, country, and metal
Overall: I recently bought a Matt Heafy Les Paul and I am not sure if I got a "bad batch" or what but it is the best sounding guitar I have ever played on. Especially for $699. That guitar made my 2 other Schecter C's, ESP EC-1000, and PRS sound worthless. So I bought the Eclipse II thinking that it would compete, as the other guitars just weren't that great anymore even with new pickups, tuneups, and all. And.... the Eclipse II sounded just like the ESP EC-1000, if not worse. It was twice the money and I couldn't justify making any changes or upgrades to it to make it sound better when I could just save $800 and get another EC-1000 and make is sound sick so I sent it back. But this see through black came up for $1,000 and I had to jump on it. I was skeptical but willing to give it a shot. I am so glad I did. For $1000 I couldn't have scored a better guitar, except the Matt Heafy but now I have two incredible guitars. Do yourself a favor and buy one. They are sick. Side note: I don't know about the other guitars but this see-through black does not have Seymour Duncan pickups, as any average guitarist would know. It has an EMG 66 in the neck and EMG 57 in the bridge. It is also a 24 fret guitar. Not 22. I don't remember what zZounds said that scale was but it is a 24.75" scale. The shipping and logistics for this guitar was an absolute nightmare but after playing this for 30 mins I would do it again.

"ESP LTD Eclispe 1 See through Black" submitted January 9, 2014

By Scot T in Riverside, CA
Musical Background: Guitar and drums for 20+ years
Music Style: Classic Rock, Blues, Jazz, Metal
Overall: I played a ton of guitars before I bought this one. played the Les Pauls and loved their tone but didnt like the fact that you pay so much for a guitar thats not set up at all and seems like the quality control is missing. The ESP was set up great right out of the gate and played great. Another thing I was worried about was the tone and sound with the EMG pups. They are EMG's take on a more vintage tone/sound and they hit it pretty well. These are really hot pups due to them being an active pup and at the same time still have those warm tones you would get from a les paul. Switch to the bridge pup (EMG 66) and roll back the tone and vol. a bit and you get a nice blues/jazz sound. Turn the volume up and get more bite and great sustain. The neck pup (EMG 57) will give you an all out high gain assault that EMG's normally are known for. This guitar is very well made with emphasis on quality and is very versatle for different playing styles. I would highly reccomend!

"Excellent guitar, Very high quality, sounds fantastic!" submitted May 8, 2014

By Shaun F in Sacramento, CA
Overall
Musical Background: 24yrs. Semi-pro musician/musical student. Play Guitar,Bass,Piano
Music Style: Blues, rock , metal, classical.
Overall: I bought this ESP LTD Elite Eclipse I because I was looking for a new Les Paul single cutaway type guitar but I was not thrilled with the price you pay for a Gibson with the hit and miss quality they have in recent years. But I still wanted something more traditional, no active pick-ups or crazy colors and I wanted a very high quality instrument. Well it turned out that that is a tall order you either have the entry level price point stuff or you have the custom/custom shop $4K stuff and not much in between. Well I found the in between, excellent quality made in Japan by hand in the same shop as the ESP customs but in the $1k to $2k range and I feel a much better value than a Gibson of the same price and I've played many many guitars in this recent quest and I have been playing for 24 years I'm well versed on the topic of buying guitars. The new PRS S2's were not yet available at the time I'm interested to get my hands on a couple of those but I am very happy with my Eclipse from zZounds who by the way are an excellent place to purchase from.

"great alternative to Gibson" submitted April 14, 2014

By Kirby R in west baden springs, IN
Musical Background: played for 30 years
Music Style: blues and rock
Overall: This guitar is visually stunning, plays great, sustains for days and is superior to american made guitars of its price range. the big differences are in hardware quality and fit & finish. I am hard to please and have owned almost every make and model of guitar under $2000 over the last 30 years. I can confidently recommend this one. Don't be concerned by the LTD name. This is every bit the Japanese build quality of the ESP standards. If you're looking for a slick fast fat sounding single cut for blues and rock, this is it. Go for it.

"Amazing guitar" submitted March 6, 2014

By Jack Moriarty in West Warwick, RI
Musical Background: Pro player. Studio guitarist
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Jazz, Fusion
Overall: I am a seasoned pro and have Gibsons Fenders PRS's. I ordered this guitar Because I like a slimmer profile and neck than the Les Pauls and PRS's I have. This guitar is just simply incredible. I play Rock, Blues Fusion and whatever and this instrument comes with all the upgrades I would normally do on a guitar. The SD pups just rock and the contour body is so comfortable. It's light without being too light so you feel like you are playing a serious piece of wood. Just a beautiful guitar. As good if not better than any Gibson costing 3 times as much plus it's made in Japan. The best quality control in the world. Just like their cars!!~

When you call, mention priority code 141C-TGD6. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976