When you call, mention priority code 1732-91HC

Rating and Reviews: ESP EC100 Electric Guitar

With a quilted Maple top and a See Thru Black Cherry finish, this guitar delivers a bright tone that's perfect for all types of Rock music.

"" HPT AXE for a MAD MAN "" submitted May 23, 2008

By a customer from live .com
Musical Background: part time Musian / recording
Music Style: Rock / ALT. / PUNK !!!!!!!
Sound: if your looking for that fat LP sound your looking at the wrong Guitar this guitar has a real bright hard rock sound if you like distorion go for it and crank it up Feature: this is a simple set up ( if you have ever played in a rock band you know simple is better ) the only thing I see you will need to up grade is the volume and tone knobs but for $230 what do you expect replacements are cheap to upgrade Ease of Use: once I got used to the volume knobs being in the wrong order ( had the neck in the bridge location and bridge in the neck location ) but as far as controls not a problem easy to tone three way works good you may want to have your guitar tec set the pickup and the action if you order on line Quality: other than chep knobs yes I play out side 80% of the time so I don't use big $ guitars when we have a job and I beat the He!! out of my guitars this thing is holding up great I've droped it , hammer on it with my fist and just down right tear thinks up and other than a couple scars IT keep on ticking Value: best bang for the buck I seen in a long time and I have played for 30years Manufacturer Support: I have never dealt with the company but I deal with the store that I bought mine from and they are ESP/LTD reps they treat me great and I will be buying another one for a back up and a second to try drop D tunning in The Wow Factor: the Quilted to and contour of the back make them look sexy and very confortable to play weather you hang it low or strap it high I don't care for the cherry I have the starburst and I get a lot of my friends picking it up and I have alot of friend in bands with big $ guitars who just love it Overall: for the price / the way I play and treat a guitar I will keep on playing LP style as long as They make them I am sold on these little Gems

"Very Nice Guitar" submitted August 23, 2010

Musical Background: composer,guitarist
Sound: I bought one recently and was impresse with the quality and feel of neck. It is a nice guitar and sounds great stock, but i put a set of seymour vintage 59 blues pickups in it now it sounds like a dream guitar,with plent of sustain and sweet tone for a bolt on neck. It can do rock,metal and anything in between. By adding those classic p.a.f. pickups it really brought the guitar to a new level, no question. I bought the sunburst quilt and its real nice. Feature: I like the quilt top and the nice quality fret wire was a plus. Ease of Use: the guitar feels like a les paul studio or something very close to that. Also it is not heavy, but not to light either. It is a well designed and real nice guitar. Quality: This guitar is solid and the wood seems very quality, i think it would hold up for any style player a real long time. Value: The price is right on. Very reasonable and good quality. Manufacturer Support: They are ok to deal with, i had a issue with a different esp guitar and they will help, but you must be aggressive or they will ignore you. The Wow Factor: very nice quilt-top look and nice body shape, and with those duncuns i put in it, it rocks. Overall: very satisfied

"Overall a Decent Guitar." submitted May 1, 2010

Overall
Musical Background: Beginner/intermediate guitarist.
Music Style: Classic rock, Metal, Blues.
Sound: I've had this guitar for over a year and its been a great beginner guitar. The overall sound quality is pretty good. It has a brighter sound than your regular gibby LP, so if your looking for a more vintage smooth sound go for an LP made with mahogany. This guitar defiantly has a modern sound, and if thats what your looking for this is a great guitar, but for all you classic rock fans look for something different. Feature: This guitar has a pretty basic setup with the two volume, one tone pots. I ended up switching out the pots with pots from a Gibson SG Standard and I also switched out the tuners for green keystone Kluson style tuners. This guitar's pickups have a rather flat tonal range and i'm defiantly going to switch em out for some GFS's soon. Ease of Use: My guitar has to have a higher action than I would like because of the consistent fret buzz on the first and second frets. Because of the high action it makes the guitar a little more difficult to play. The neck has a very flat profile making it a little easier to play though. Quality: A well made guitar; built like a rock. The electronic components are pretty cheap (especially the jack) but the TOM bridge and tail piece are as good as any. This guitar has a surprisingly high quality Switchcraft style three way toggle switch as well, which is always a plus. Value: This guitar is a great buy for and will leave plenty of cash for the needed upgrades. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to deal with them. The Wow Factor: This is a verrrry good looking guitar for the price, but put a black toggle surround and a new set of black reflector top knobs and you've got yourself a real beauty. Overall: Overall this guitar needs upgrading, but after you've got set up it really is a great guitar. And remember to switch out those crappy pickups!!!!

"The Little Beast That Does" submitted May 7, 2004

By a customer from excite.com
Overall
Music Style: Heavy Metal, Classic Rock, splashes of alternative, jam band, grunge
Sound: It's a bolt neck, so it's short but loud and sweet. With its current factory pick-ups it's still a decent sounding guitar. Great metal guitar, has a good squeal but doesn't produce a lot of feedback, probably better for solos than rhythm. Honestly compared to my Epiphone G-400, it's right on par with it in clean tone (maybe better) and the distortion mixes with it quite well. I currently use a Digitech MetalMaster and a DOD Grunge pedal with it. It's a great GREAT GREAT value for $280, and with a little more financing to switch out the pick-ups I don't think I would need to get anything that costs more. Feature: Not a whole lot of features...2 volume, 1 tone, 3-way pick-up in the arch...pretty standard. The pick-ups aren't the greatest though. I noticed that on this specific guitar I can't get the perfect action on the low E string, but that's just this one and the one string. Quality: One of the best guitars I've handled, very impressed with its durability...I accidentally let it drop into my wall once and the headstock did a hell of a lot of damage to the molding at the bottom of the wall. All that happened to the headstock was the paint from the wall got on it...now that's what I call durable!!! The tuners aren't very reliable though, I usually have to tune it every other day. As far as aesthetics go, it's goregous...I really like it over its cousin the EC-1000 because of the lack of a binding. Value: Awesome value on its own. I chose this guitar over the 200 series because of its color first and its price second. That and I was looking for a good bolt-on neck guitar, and I got much more than I was looking for. Manufacturer Support: Honestly I haven't had a problem with the guitar yet that I couldn't fix with a tiny screwdriver. The Wow Factor: I prefer the non-binded quilted maple top look of this guitar, I really like ESP's contoured body styles and LTD makes quality products. Highly practical for its price (doesn't quite beat out Dean's prices, but that's for a good reason). Overall: Even though I am already looking for another guitar, it's not to replace this one. I plan to upgrade its pick-ups for sure, and maybe install a Floyd Rose bridge and nut. I would be very disheartened should this guitar be stolen, but I have no doubts about buying another if I could not get it back.

ESP EC100 Electric Guitar Customer Review submitted October 15, 2007

Overall
Sound: it sounds pretty good its got some good strings on it when you get it too Feature: the knobs and stuff were good but the pickups arent too great mine broke and you should get some emgs put in it Ease of Use: the neck is great but the guitar is a little heavy Quality: i dropped mine about 6 times and i only got one little scratch Value: this guitar should be worth alot in a long time The Wow Factor: the color of this guitar in see thru black cherry is awesome! Overall: i recomend this guitar because its cheap high quality and it looks cool

"ESP ec100" submitted April 9, 2013

By Shane Brincefield in Wichita Falls , TX
Overall
Musical Background: I've played guitar for about 13 years now. Mostly jam at home.
Music Style: Mostly METAL! Any kind of rock.
Overall: Lovin it! This guitar feels and sound great. Built to rock! Plus you can't beat the price.

When you call, mention priority code 1732-91HC. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976