When you call, mention priority code 209-JJ5D

Rating and Reviews: ESP LTD EC1000TCTM Guitar

Sling on this stylish, thick-bodied, single-cutaway ESP LTD axe, and build massive rhythm crunch and searing leads with the help of active 81/60 humbuckers.

"Perfect 10!" submitted January 28, 2013

By Winston W in Orlando, FL
Overall
Musical Background: Playing guitar for 24 years now. No professional experience but I love to jam at home and am always learning new stuff.
Music Style: Classic rock, Metal, Jazz, Blues, Blues rock, etc.
Sound: Sounds great. It is not just for metal either. Roll the volume and play with the tone knob on these EMG's and I can get blues, jazz, classic rock, and of course... METAL. Great sound and reminds me a lot of my old 90's Gibson Les Paul Studio but with better appointments and a little less weight. Feature: Great features. EMG Actives 81 and 60 are a great feature but the tonepros bridge and locking tailpiece with those locking tuners are just as great to give you excellent sustain and tuning stability. It stays in tune for a long, long time. Ebony fretboard is like black glass smooth and frets don't have sharp edges. U Contour neck is also awesome and full fatness of the body gives you great tone. I plucked the low e string, sat the guitar against the wall, went to the kitchen, made me a sandwich, ate, and when I returned the note was still ringing. I put my finger on the headstock... still resonating! Absolutely amazing! Are you kidding me? This thing is made in Korea for Petes sake. Ease of Use: No learning curve on this. Just plug and play and use those knobs to dial in almost anything you want from clean, mean, to scream. Quality: Some don't realize just how much can go wrong when building a guitar. Paint is perfect, pickups are set perfect, strings stay in tune (these are cleartone strings by the way and they last 5 times longer than regular strings). Frets are perfectly done. Ebony fretboard is perfect. I tried to find a defect but there were none to be found. Binding was also done perfectly. No problems with the knobs, switches, or electronics. This guitar made by ESP is top notch quality. I am really amazed. Never owned an ESP out of my 11 other guitar purchases over the years. Now I know why so many pros use them. Intonation was spot on, action was incredibly low with no fret buzz. Just tune up a couple of times and BAM! Value: Competition in this price range is tough but I would've paid more to own this thing. Great, great, great features and playability. It is right up there with the other EC1000 deluxes and in my opinion offers most of the same features of an ESP Eclipse USA version. The Schecter blackjack neck is the most amazing neck I have ever played but this ESP was second. You get alot for the money but it is still not cheap. Manufacturer Support: No problems to contact them about. Never had to deal with them. The Wow Factor: Excellent appeal. Get lots of great compliments on this and the look inspires me to pick it up which means more playing time. Excellent guitar and trust me when I say... I am EXTREMELY picky. The snow white is beautiful. I will never buy anything else but ESP from now on. Never thought I would say that! Overall: When I write a review it is not a comparison of other guitars. I don't rate this EC 1000T Snow White a 10 because it reminds of a Jimmy Page Signature Les Paul. My ratings are based on expectations. I was looking for a guitar that was beautiful, versatile, had great tone, with good features for it's price. I was looking at several guitars by Gibson, Schecter, and other ESP's but kept coming back to this one and I am ever so glad I did. It by far met all my expectations and then some. Pretty amazing considering I bought it sight unseen and never actually played one. Zzounds was great of course, shipping was early, free, and item didn't have a scratch on it.

"Great guitar" submitted January 18, 2012

By Patrick G in Salt Lake City, UT
Overall
Musical Background: Self-learning, about 2 years. Jam at home.
Music Style: All forms of rocks, metal, blues.
Overall: First off, I purchased at Christmas time out of coincidence more than anything, but took advantage of holiday pricing. I found the EC000T-CTM cheaper at Guitar Center so I sent the web information to Zzounds and within one hour I had a response that they would not only match but they beat the Guitar Center price, with free shipping. That's a great way to make a new customer happy. Now about the guitar; it is beautiful and plays well. But it is not perfect. A few of the notable flaws on mine are the plastic housing around the neck pickup (appears damaged or flawed, likely before assembly), the fingerboard (it is more of a dark rosewood than true ebony) and the low E string (a lot of fret buzz, but correctable). Otherwise, it looks and sounds fantastic. It definitely cured my itch for a much more expensive Gibson Les Paul...for now. The EMGs are outstanding, with great sustain and harmonics. I play through a Marshall JCM2000 DSL100 and found that on the highest gain settings these pups really scream, but roll of the gain to about 4 and you get a real thick, Gibson-like crunch. The cleans are wonderful, not as crisp as my single coil Strat but very close. Overall I am very pleased and excited to add this guitar to my collection, and the service from Zzounds has been great so far.

"Very Nice Axe" submitted March 26, 2012

By Patrick T in Reno, NV
Musical Background: Gigging
Music Style: Hard Rock / Metal
Overall: I am an ESP player of many, many years. I am partial to the EC line and have several. This one (Snow White) has really good tone, great feel and the weight of a Gibson. I am not entirely sure if the fretboard is truly ebony as states (compared to my EC-1000 SSB), but it feels good regardless. I was disappointed in the set-up of this one as it had some serious buzz on the low E and B strings, but like any guitar you buy online, you should have it set up AFTER you break it in for a few weeks. Of all the guitars I've bought online, this one had the worst set up. Tone is really good on it. A little bit different from my EC-1000SSB. Real thick and dark. My band mate has a Gibson Custom and he loves this axe more, as do I! I hate his Gibby. Sounds like mud. The white attracts a lot of dirt and dust - almost like a magnet. I have the Phoenix-1000SW and it doesn't attract like this one. Plus, it's not as pure white as the Phoenix... has sort of a cream tint. No matter, I still like this guitar a lot. It hasn't replaced my EC-1000SSB as a main, but it's a great back-up. My band mates love it and the ladies like the white/gold look.

" Authorized ESP Retailer ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black" submitted March 14, 2015

By Richard Gilland in Puyallup , WA
Overall
Musical Background: Jam at home occasionaly with other musicians. Been playing for 40 years.
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Blues Rock, some Metal.
Overall: I bought my ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black in June of last year through zZounds Play as you pay. Was delivered in days. The guitar was Delivered Flawless. Its has a Beautiful finish. The Stock set up is very good. Neck feels great. Frets work is flawless. Gold plating is wearing off a little on the Bridge. Probably because I am lazy and rest my right hand on it sometimes. Took me a little while to get used the EMG's but I use a GNX4 through a old Marshall Valve State amp and a new Line 6 Amplifi 150. Just had to dial in the effects need on both amps and processors and it sounds great. Versatile guitar for Metal or overdriven Rock or Blues sound. Also sounds very good with a Clean sound. Guitar is fantastic no complaints just a great guitar for a great price. Yea ESP LTD and zZounds.

"What is a Gibson? LTD *ESP* made a KILLER guitar!!" submitted August 22, 2011

Music Style: hardcore/metal
Sound: Think Gibson Les Paul but with a metal twist! This guitar is great! I tried it 3 times before I bought it once just with no amp, another time with a peavey 6505 and matching cab then again with my rig! and WOW all 3 times was amazing I owned a LTD ec-1000 and it was my top guitar. This guitar goes up with my Gibson Les Paul studio I love this guitar if you are looking for a gibson feel and a metal tone this will be a great match for you! Feature: The Emgs are killer I'm not a fan of the gold, I already have my les paul white and gold so Im gonna change the gold to black. the locking tuners are a nice touch. Ease of Use: Neck is very smooth the guitar is heavy and thick! witch I love!! Quality: a 10! LTD (ESP) put a lot into their gear I have seen so many gibson badly made, this guitar was great right out of the box not marks/dents/chips/flaws nothing! Value: Cost was just right for this machine! Manufacturer Support: Didn't have to deal with them I sent a email about my order they replied back fast! if you are ordering your gear from Zzounds.com you will be back for more after 4 months if you use the 4 month payment plan! The Wow Factor: You would get a lot of sex out of this guitar haha Overall: :) 100% happy

"chunky sound!" submitted December 16, 2013

By William Roy A in Harrington Park, NJ
Overall
Musical Background: Have a home studio and Played guitar and Bass for 10yrs and small knowledge about piano and drums
Music Style: Rock, Pop Punk, Hardcore, Easycore, Djent
Overall: well if you'll compare this to ec-1000 deluxe i can say this is more heavier in weight but not much like its more heavier like 10-15% only but! but the sound has more sustain as i said chunkier and have solid chugs! i totally recommend this guitar.

"Super Cool" submitted March 16, 2014

By Mickey S in Worcester, MA
Overall
Overall: I had my Gus G Blackouts put into this guitar and it smokes.

When you call, mention priority code 209-JJ5D. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976