When you call, mention priority code 173G-MN5W

Rating and Reviews: ESP B206SM Electric Bass

Step up to a 6-string bass! With a stunning spalted maple top on an ash body and 5-piece maple/rosewood neck, the B206SM offers outstanding tone and sustain.

"Greg' Opinion!" submitted September 13, 2013

By Greg Williams in San Diego, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Bass, I have been playing serious for 8 years, playing for fun since 1983
Music Style: I play Jazz, Blues, Pop and Funk, and Gospel
Sound: I give this bass an A+, period I have been playing seriously for 8years, and playing the bass as a fun outlet, since 1983. Does not matter your style of music, this bass can hang hard and then some. I play through a Carvin MB15 250w and Carvin 15 cab. The setup on this bass was good out the box, but I am going to have it set up and tweaked a little for my personal use. As far as making it sound better, it sound real good. Sound is a personal choice. Play it and form your own opinion. Just being honest. Feature: Made very well. Very solid like I said earlier. The Ash body, maple neck, hardware and PU are very good. I thought I was going to have to change them for EMGs. Not happening! The EQ works exceptionally well. Ease of Use: Easy if you are not a beginner, and you have a descent good ear for sound and music. Achieving the sound you are looking for, is easy. The only downside, which is small to me. It is the weight. This bass is not light, nor excessively heavy either. I say get a good padded strap. This bass would be uncomfortable for a small person. This is a big boy bass instrument. Just sayin'! Quality: Great job on making this bass, give it an A+. Like anything, you take care of it, it will last you a very long time. Value: Great value...Totally under price. I not complaining. I look at the product first, before I look at the price on everything I buy. Like I said, "you can pay mega more, and be disappointed". Manufacturer Support: Have not had a need yet. I hope for the best services if I had too The Wow Factor: Very mature sexy looking bass. For you single people out, that need bait to attract the eye candy. This bass will do it. I am married, so I can not say chicks will love it...lol You will not be disappointed. This is a true "BAD AZZ BASS" that will not break your wallet. Your band members will be very impressed. Do not play a good bass out of a crappy amp, and vice versa. Overall: I was slightly intimidated by graduating up to a 6 string. I was originally looking for another 5 string. NTL, This bass is awesome!. Easy to play. Variety of tones. This bass is very well made. Very solid. The specs on this is remarkable. It could cost much more! The price is stupid affordable. This bass could be priced in the $1000.00 plus category. This my first 6 string bass, and most likely be my last. I bought this bass to play sweet chords type melodic music. Shipping was great, received in 2 days, after purchase. ZZ, thank you! Lastly, if you want to pay more, go ahead, but why? Try this bass, It is all about the sound, and tones you are able to achieve. Not all $1000.00 plus basses sound good. You pay for the labor it took to create that bass. Try this bass again. read all the reviews from other sites. This bass, ROCKS!

"Exceeded my expectations." submitted January 18, 2014

By Paul Cutrona in Martinsburg, WV
Musical Background: Professional.
Music Style: Rock, Worship/Christian, Pop, Jazz, etc.
Overall: Nice bass. Especially for the money. Well crafted, details are tight, setup out of the box was just fine. I'm a professional musician, playing since the late 70s.. I gig a couple times a month and play on the worship team. I like this bass. A lot. No reason to go into details on action, sound, feel, since that is all subjective anyway. Just a nice bass, and for the money I havent had better. If you want better, spend the thou or more.You still might not touch this bass for under 12-1500 really. But again, it's all subjective.

"Great Bass, Worth the Price!" submitted September 12, 2014

By Eman W. in Louisville, KY
Musical Background: Preform Live Shows: Bass, Rhythm Guitar
Music Style: Metal, Experimental, Djent
Overall: Sound Great, Looks Great, A bit heavy, but my only complaint it that there were a Few imperfections in the finish which are pretty noticeable if you sit down and examine it closely.

"Best Bang for the buck!!!" submitted July 14, 2014

By Brett Kitchens in florence, MS
Music Style: Jazz, rnb, gospel, rock,
Overall: This bass is awesome. It comes setup right outta the box. No modifications needed at all. It easy and smooth, comfortable. It feels great and it has the type of sound you'd find in a high price guitar.

When you call, mention priority code 173G-MN5W. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976