When you call, mention priority code 140S-5H61

Rating and Reviews: ESP LTD Alexi Laiho

Not only does this axe look incredible, it's also loaded with top of the line features starting with a Maple Bolt-on neck.

"Amazing." submitted January 12, 2008

By a customer from hawaii.rr.com
Music Style: Metal,
Sound: The sound of the Alexi 200 is amazing. You got to hand it to ESP to make a great guitar. Feature: I'm loving the Floyd Rose (even though its hard to tune you get used to it) but I was a bit disappointed that there was only a volume knob. But it's still great. Ease of Use: This guitar is extremely comfortable to play. The neck is very fast and the guitar nestles firmly in your lap.. And you can easily also easily reach the 24th fret. Quality: This guitar is made wonderfully. You could smash this thing on anything and it would still work. Value: I was amazed that this thing is only 400 dollars, the company could probably get 500 to 600 dollars for this thing. Manufacturer Support: Didn't need any. The Wow Factor: This is one of the best looking guitars I've seen, with this guitar you'll be the one everyones looking at up on stage. Trust me, this thing looks amazing in real life as it does in the pictures online. Overall: I'm thinking I will be using my Alexi 200 for about a year before I go searching for another. You will not be disappointed with the Alexi 200.

"Alexi 200 Best Deal for the Price!" submitted June 16, 2008

By a customer from sbcglobal.net
Music Style: Melodic Death Metal, Thrash Metal, Heavy Metal, Rock
Sound: Iam using a line 6 spider 3 15 watt amp and its sounds really good on this amp and i believe that this guitar sounds great even with the stock pickups. I would put sound at a 10 if i had the extra money to get a emg -81 in it. Feature: Only has one tone knob but it works out for me, it has peal or abalone sawteeth inlays that are very well crafted. Ease of Use: Its hard to play when sitting down but its very playable with its extra large jumbo neck making the strings spaced far apart. For me this guitar is my favorite of any of my friends and any guitar store. Its unique and easy to play. Put a EMG-81 in there and it will be very intimidating to other guitar players! Quality: I believe that ESP really does do a good job checking out all the guitars before they are shipped and my ALexi 200 is built solid. and no fret buzz or anything thats lose or looks easy to break. Value: For Value to me this guitar is unique to me and i have a place for it in my musical black Metal Hart. As for any jackson in this price range i could not find anything better than what i found from ESP! Since it has one killer bridge and excellent whammy action. Hats off to Alexi Laiho for this guitar! Manufacturer Support: The only problem i had is that i got a guitar thats was not checked out properly by esp and was not checked properly, thus sending me a guitar that had a not working pickup. But ZZounds saved the day and got me a new one at blazing speed! The Wow Factor: I just love the Randy Rhoads style of guitar and since this one was good priced and it has a whammy bar and the beautiful inlays. I really believe that i will keep this guitar for a very long time its just perfect for me. Overall: I would use this guitar in a gig with pride because i know everyone will stare at your unique guitar. really believe that i will keep this guitar for a very long time its just perfect for me. Hats off to Alexi Laiho for this guitar!
21 of 22 people (95.45%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Buy it while you can! This price is a very good price! You will be satisfied with the ESP LTD Alexi 200" submitted June 4, 2008

Music Style: Metallica
Sound: The sound is outrageous. It sounds so clean i just love it! This sound is alot better then my Silverstone guitar. Without the amp it's beautiful!! Feature: Whammy bar sound is something else i love it! double locking bridge is awsome!! though i wish thier were more then one sound knob. Ease of Use: It's EZ just plug and play! with standard tuning i play all my metallica songs, it sounds like it just born! Quality: This product is made beautifully well. im worrying that the whammy bar will strech a string to far and break it and i dont like going threw the hassle to re-string it. Value: The value is so affordable especially with the installment plan. It is a 100% worth the price. Manufacturer Support: Didnt need. I can depend on my favorite website! The Wow Factor: The design is awsome! you have to hand it to ESP they make good items and thank you to Alexi Laiho . Overall: I most likly will use this guitar for the rest of my life. This is a definant keeper!

"great" submitted August 10, 2008

Overall
Sound: change the pickup, it sounds gfreat though Feature: my whammy bar fell off Ease of Use: perfect Quality: again whammy go bye bye Value: good value Manufacturer Support: none needed The Wow Factor: awesome Overall: ill keep it for a while

When you call, mention priority code 140S-5H61. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976