When you call, mention priority code 1ZT-3XR8

Rating and Reviews: EarthQuaker Palisades

Based on the classic TS808, the Palisades Overdrive features six clipping voices, five bandwidth settings and two gain styles to give you the perfect grit.

"Tons of tone options" submitted November 5, 2014

By Shawn D in Pendleton, IN
Overall
Musical Background: Semi-pro musician. Been playing music for 15 yrs and was a guitar teacher.
Music Style: Metal, blues
Overall: Every available tubescreamer mod on the market and then some. From thin tin sounds to full on fuzz overdrive. Amazing tones when pushed through a clean setting. Beefs up an already overdriven amp flawlessly.

"It works " submitted March 23, 2016

By Keith H in Los Angeles, CA
Musical Background: Professional
Music Style: Rock, blues, punk, goth
Overall: This thing is great so far. I love the fact that it has two overdrives with a boost. Lots of different tones and the boost, rules.

"Great distortion pedal." submitted July 15, 2015

By pat m in Brooklyn, NY
Musical Background: 20 plus years professional and now just for fun
Music Style: Have played most styles.
Sound: Great sound. Period. It may be 18v for more headroom actually so that's something to look into. Feature: It's all useful. There's complete control except maybe on éq ing. Just one tone knob. Still good though. It's not a preamp. Ease of Use: Takes time but just try to understand if you are new to diode clipping etc. Quality: Handmade in Akron Ohio. Value: How many pedal will you buy lol? Just to get a good distortion or gain. This is most of them in one. Just need to dial.it in. Manufacturer Support: I don't think these guys have issues. The Wow Factor: Playing multiple genre I could only see more applications for this. I am playing one gig a week and I'm miced so u don't let loose. Use in another style or heavier band I'm sure I w I uld be able to dual something else in for that sound. Overall: This pedal can literally change the sound of anything. I prefer fender tube amps but find myself playing out of a vox ac15. The vox has a normal and a top boost. I've done mods etc and still it's so weird. The amp has the ability to sound good but how do you set it up for real gigging? Do I aby the normal and top channel? What becomes what? Too much crap! I was using my top boost for more eqing when finally I decided to bring out the palisades and run it into the normal side. So now I get a normal clean tone but with the eqrdv pedal, I engage channel a all set to 1 bright and sag off little gain and it's a great clear clean tone. I move the boost up enough and that's my choice for when I wanna come in on my cleans stronger. Okay so from there I can even turn the right side dial to ten for something completely different or go to gain stage b. There's just so many options for going grittier if need be and with this pedal it can be succesive. Not too mention great sustain and other sounds for other players within the other parameters. It's like if you can't find something you like with this you aren't trying. Tomorrow my american tele and catalinbread talisman will arrive! The legend continues.

"Earthquaker Devices Palisades" submitted September 15, 2014

Overall
Overall: Awesome best OD/D Pedal there is period!!

When you call, mention priority code 1ZT-3XR8. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976