When you call, mention priority code 204-QB2X

Rating and Reviews: Ernie Ball Amp Casters

Rock the crowd and then roll away into the night. Each amp caster features an amp cabinet receptacle and four screws.

"Great replacement casters for Roland and Ampeg" submitted March 22, 2010

Music Style: Bass, Blues
Sound: These are casters. They make a rolling sound. Feature: These casters are a direct replacement for Roland and Ampeg casters. I own a Roland keyboard amp, which included casters. Recently, I purchased a used Ampeg B115 bass cabinet and was looking for casters for it. I discovered that the Roland casters fit the Ampeg cabinet perfectly. When I searched for "Roland casters", these Ernie Ball casters turned up. Ease of Use: For the Ampeg cabinet, the caster fits into the existing socket. No need to mount the included socket. Quality: Seem to be very well made. Value: Very good. This is a set of 4 for $20. Manufacturer Support: Unknown. The Wow Factor: Casters are not sexy. The just work. Overall: This was just what I was looking for.

"A hands on review from purchase to install" submitted December 15, 2010

Musical Background: Working coverband musician-20+yrs
Music Style: Hard Rock to metal to 'top40'
Sound: N/A Feature: I rated this a 10 because compared to casters that don`t pop out, these are the best. Ease of Use: No problem grabbing a hold of one and with a tug, they come out. Way easier and faster than trying to unscrew Marshall casters (ever try that anyone?!). Sometimes I take the rear casters off for shallow stages so the 4-12 sits at a better angle to my ears, and not my rear. Quality: They seem pretty well made. Ball bearings for the 'swivel' action. There are better wheels out there made for floor carts and such with bearings on the wheel spindle, but at this pricepoint I don`t think that should be expected. I`ve had no issues with the stock Marshall casters with the main concern being weight from stacking (4-12 on top/a head/multi space rack, or whatever setup someone has), so I don`t expect anything to happen with these. Value: A great product at a great price. What more can one ask or want? Manufacturer Support: N/A - Item is new and really, I don`t expect any issues with product. The Wow Factor: I really did want them. No ...I needed them. Install went fine. I`d recommend using two cordless drills, one with the 5/8 bit and one with a small bit for the screws. No, prior holes won`t match up. These use beefy new screws, especially compared to the tiny stock ones. And yeah, you`re hand would get fatigued for sure screwing in 16 beefy screws in a small pilot hole. I`d also highly recommend taking off the cabs back cover to vaccuum up the saw dust inside. Overall: Like I said these are great and I`ve said enough about them. They`re pop out casters, well made/designed and should work for many years to come. All at a great price.

When you call, mention priority code 204-QB2X. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976