When you call, mention priority code 205-1GW7

Rating and Reviews: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky

Ernie Ball Regular Slinky strings are a classic for guitarists. Players from Eric Clapton to Steve Vai use the Ernie Ball Regular Slinky strings to get their sound.

"Ernie Ball Regular Slinky Electric Guitar Strings" submitted June 12, 2012

By Jake H in Lyons, OR
Music Style: Alternative, Chrtistian, acoustic
Overall: I play these strings on all of my electric guitars, and I do not plan to change any time soon. They sound and feel amazing, and they are cheaper than any other strings I've seen. I've played Elixirs, D'Addarios, Martins, and I can honestly say that only one kind of string sounds and feels better than these; Elixir Nanowebs for acoustic guitars. That being said, these are by far the best electric guitar strings you can get, as they will last for much longer than you think, and they hold their tone forever.

"Super Duper Super Slinkys" submitted January 12, 2010

Music Style: Rock, Blues and Country
Sound: Crisp clear tone Ease of Use: Easy as tehy get Quality: Best strings on the market for any price Value: For less than $4 apack pack.I say thats a very good value

"The best strings around - bar none." submitted September 12, 2005

Overall
Musical Background: Hobby currently, as i am learning but i will be in a band no doubt.
Music Style: Rock - Indie/Punk mainly, bit of everything thought
Sound: I have had many different strings and this is head and shoulders ahead of have ever used before. The sound is perfect. I have only been playing a few months so i don't have the best of amps and i have an average guitar but with these strings it really does make even the most amature of players sound better. Quality: Once again a perfect 10, what can i say. Best strings i have used. Value: Cheap as anything, buy as many as you can for stock. Worth it. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed any. Overall: Pure quality, sound is amazing, worth every penny. Not much more i can say to be honest apart from i can guarantee these are the only strings i shall be getting from now on.

"Greatest Strings Ever" submitted November 20, 2007

Music Style: Rock, Thrash Metal
Sound: The best sounding strings out there right now. Feature: Strings are Strings on features Ease of Use: I have used ernie balls from day one and they are the easiest to play. Quality: A whole lot better than d'addarios and others. I have had them all and ernie ball is the best. Value: Worth the price. Manufacturer Support: Never had to deal with them because I have never had any problems. The Wow Factor: These are the best! Overall: Nothing can beat Ernie Ball strings not Elixir or D'addario.

"Not as good as you think!" submitted December 21, 2006

By a customer from reflexhouse.com
Overall
Musical Background: Producer, Musician and Guitarist in band.
Music Style: Rock, kinda Muse etc.
Sound: Sound pretty nice, been using them for a while but recently started using D'darios. I think the ernie balls arn't quite as warm and round. Feature: Well... hard to say there just a set of strings. Saying that, I've snapped alot of them, something I haven't done witht he D'darios. Ease of Use: They play fairly nicely, loose there bright tone quite quickly Quality: Like I said, I've snapped alot!! Value: Cost the same as any other set of strings really, so not a great score. There are better strings for the money. Manufacturer Support: No idea, not used them. The Wow Factor: It's yellow, looks a bit cooler than some strings. Overall: Seem to be ok, I prefer the D'darios, seems to suit my guitar much better.

"Bad batches? Or just really poor strings?" submitted October 28, 2010

Music Style: Metal, hard rock, Alternative
Sound: Maybe I got a bad batch or something again(as this is the third time in a row I've bought Ernie Ball strings giving them the benefit of a doubt), but I can't see why people love these things. The sound is so flat and boring. There's no dynamics to them. I'd just as soon use fishing line on my guitar. Feature: You get six individually packed strings. Not much else. Then again, what else do you need? Ease of Use: You'd think they'd be easy to install. NO! I tuned the heaviest string to only C flat before it snapped. I only wanted to tune to D! The others were not problematic. It sucks only having 5 strings without a backup. Quality: These strings suck. As I mentioned earlier, the tone is horrendous, the strings snap before they're in tune, and I hate them. Value: If you're desperate for cheap strings, this is for you. Otherwise get something else. Manufacturer Support: I never bothered, so I can't really give them a bad score. The Wow Factor: The packaging is in a really bright color, so it does catch your attention. The low price is attractive too, but don't bother. I know I won't ever repeat this mistake. Overall: I will never buy anything from Ernie Ball ever again. I want my money back! Furthermore, these strings are the worst value in the market. Don't even consider these awful strings.

"If you haven't used this string. DO" submitted July 5, 2009

Overall
Sound: They sound perfect from the start till you change them. I get great tone and never have used others that sound better. Feature: What features are on strings?? The package is nice they come in. LOL Quality: Never have broke one ever. You get a great string for the price. I bought some D'Adario's before and only got 5 strings. Then my dad bought some like a week later and the same thing happen. Value: One of the cheapest price, but best sounding. How can you go wring with that? Manufacturer Support: Never had any issues.
31 of 35 people (88.57%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"dont buy these strings, get blue steels." submitted June 28, 2009

Overall
Sound: my top 2 strings came packaged dead, the tone is horrible, i could get better tone with nylon strings. Feature: horrible sounds Ease of Use: big brand bad strings. Quality: dead strings are no good. Overall: thought it was going to be a decent string turned out to be garbage.

"awesome for any player!" submitted August 29, 2005

Music Style: rock/punk/metal
Sound: these are the only strings ive ever used besides the ones i ha on my guitar before and when i put them on it made a big difference Quality: ive never had one break even when i go on vacation at they get hit by so many things and with all the bending and palm muting i do and just plain old messing around with them Value: worth every penny Manufacturer Support: never had to deal with support The Wow Factor: theyr sexy strings lol no really they look pretty good Overall: i might try other things from ernie ball why not?
23 of 27 people (85.19%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 205-1GW7. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976