When you call, mention priority code 155K-GH29

Rating and Reviews: Epiphone SG Case

This case is designed to protect Epiphone SG-style guitars. It will not fit left-handed models.

"AWESOME CASE!" submitted January 7, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: Leisure musician.
Sound: No sound on this product, obviously. Feature: Excellent features! It has a lock with key and a nice compartment to store strap, amp cable, etc.. Ease of Use: The case works just like it's supposed to. The case balances very well when holding it in your hand. Its a snap! Quality: The material of this case is excellent. The outside is tough, durable, and very pleasant on the eyes. The inside is plush and made to fit perfectly. I have an Epiphone Prophesy SG Custom GX and it fits absolutely perfect. Value: Well, considering I got the case at less than you see advertised anywhere, and the great quality of the item..the only appropriate response is...OUTSTANDING. Manufacturer Support: Well, I can't say enough how well Zzounds has treated me on the purchase of this case. Initially, I found the same case cheaper on a competitors website. So, since they have the LOWEST PRICE guaranteed policy, I took it up with them. They came back with a lower price (and free shipping), so I placed the order. Well, low and behold, they sent the wrong case. I called and they emailed me a UPS RETURN LABEL the same day and promised to have the correct one shipped out the next day. Not only did they come through with the promise, but they shipped the correct case to me via 2 DAY AIR with no extra charge! WHAT SERVICE! The Wow Factor: You certainly will not be embarrassed to take this to any gig or event. Overall: I'll keep this case as long as I own my beloved SG. I expect it to last several years of use.

Epiphone SG Case Customer Review submitted August 8, 2007

Overall
Feature: The lil compartment is awsome and very convienent for storin pics straps, and tuners. Ease of Use: The locks are really secure...it came wit a key but i tried it and it do anythin Quality: Great the only thing was that it had a weird smell that sorta knocks u off ur feet. it protects my g310 perfectly. theres absolutely no space for it to bump around. Value: awsome price Manufacturer Support: no problems at all Overall: STOP STARING AT THE PICTURE AND BUY IT!!!

"epiphone egcs hardshell case" submitted April 9, 2012

Musical Background: hobbyist 35 years couple of bands
Overall: This case is the one that epiphone says on their website will fit the epiphone worn 66 wilshire, which is why i got it. Fits like a glove. Well made. Plush fake fur inside cushions it . Accessory compartment for strings picks etc. Carrying handle feels solid. Three latches snap pretty tight, comes with a key. Exterior skin looks like fake leather or maybe vinyl, looks good. Good looking case with epiphone logo on side of it. Has solid looking metal feet on it also. I could have found a cheaper case that would have contained the wilshire and made it secure with some modifications like possibly a folded towel or something, (which is exactly what i did with my strat copy and another case which also can fit the wilshire), but this did not occur to me until after i had ordered this case, but anyway it is a well made case and fits the guitar perfectly. Only had it for a monthbut i am satisfied.

"Epiphone EGCS Hardshell Case for SG-Style Guitars" submitted October 7, 2013

By Joe G in Alice, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Played guitar since age 12.
Music Style: Pop, rock, blues,
Overall: Had to have one, the color was special to me. Ordered the matching hard shell case also. Met all my expectations out of the box!

"Great Quality, great price, I love It!, oh yeah, it works with lefty guitars and SG Specials made by Epiphone." submitted February 12, 2006

By a customer from sbcglobal.net
Musical Background: begining musician
Sound: It sounds Great! Just kidding it's a case,they don't make sound. Feature: it has a great lock and little compartment for things like tuners and straps. they both come in handy Quality: Great Quality, but I wouldn't put it on a plane, too risky. but other than that it is made really well, and it comes with a great warrenty for thirty days. Value: Yes, it holds up well. Manufacturer Support: NO it's built well enough I didn't have to. The Wow Factor: It's great if you just had a soft gig bag before this. gig bags can hurt the neck, but this has support for it. it has a great handle and it balances in your hand well, and you can't go wrong with black. Overall: I will keep this case until i sell my guitar. I probably won't replace it because if I get a better case for a pland, i will keep this one because it's lighter.if it did get lost or stolen, I would get a new one, if just because it's made well.

"A good budget case for a budget guitar" submitted June 2, 2011

By a customer from att.net
Musical Background: Hobbyist with dreams
Music Style: Midwestern reggae
Sound: If you tap it like a drum it makes a nice mid-tom kind-of sound. Feature: Your basic guitar case. A larger accessories compartment would be good. Ease of Use: Carry. Open. Remove guitar. Close. Open, Place guitar. Close. Carry. Quality: Pretty good quality, although I fear for the faux-leather exterior getting ripped up. Also it isn't stable when you set it down on the edge - it wobbles and can be easily knocked over. The metal button on the bottom are nice when laying it flat - they do a good job of keeping it out of contact with the floor. The catches are fairly standard, and I imagine if I don't treat them too roughly they should hold-up. Value: For $80 bucks it's okay. Manufacturer Support: The best support is that which you never need. So far this case is the epitome of case-ness, and works well. The Wow Factor: Okay - here's the deal. It looks pretty good, it works fairly well, but it STINKS! The inside padding has this heavy chemical odor that just about knocks you over. I left it sitting open for a week and it got better, but it's still there. Inhaling this stuff will get you high - but it will also probably make you go blind. Overall: Good budget case for a budget guitar. I wouldn't put something that cost real money in it.

"SG case" submitted May 10, 2014

By Gilbert R in Canoga Park, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Home noodler.
Music Style: All.
Overall: It's a case. Opens & closes smoothly & quietly.

"Epiphone EGCS Case for SG-Style Guitars" submitted April 19, 2014

By Greg L in Portola, CA
Overall
Musical Background: 47 years drums played pro 15 years, play guitar 45 years hobbie, jam guitar and drums.
Overall: It is a very tight fitting case, no movement of the guitar in the case even when shaken. Also there is a right way to place a vibrola bar in a SG case its easy figure it out! There is a clue built into the case.

"Epiphone EGCS case" submitted June 29, 2014

By Ray H
Musical Background: guitar
Music Style: blues
Overall: Fits the Reissue Nighthawk nicely! but I know it is made for an SG. Well made and priced, if traveling with your loved 1 buy 1.

"good case" submitted February 6, 2014

By john bertrand in arnaudville, LA
Musical Background: guitar for 30 plus years
Music Style: rock,country,jazz
Overall: well worth the money

"Epiphone SG 310 left-handed" submitted February 22, 2012

By Mark M in Pasadena, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Play guitar and bass for 30 years.
Music Style: Rock.
Overall: Excellent guitar, especially for the money. I'm a fan of Epiphone, they're nice really on all levels and provide great bang for the buck. Bought this one for my (left handed) daughter who is somewhere between beginner and intermediate. The guitar shipped quickly and arrived in perfect shape (we bought the hard shell case). The action was high but was easy to lower, also changed the strings which weren't great. But those are minor quibbles, I've adjusted and re-strung every new guitar I've ever bought.

"Best Deal, Best Quality, Just the Best" submitted October 16, 2007

Musical Background: Hobbist
Music Style: Rock lite
Sound: NO Sound its a case Feature: Solid fits my g-400 like a glove, no moving around Ease of Use: its a case Quality: what you would want to protect your guitar Value: this is the best deal you will find. Manufacturer Support: no need as of yet The Wow Factor: This is what you need to compliment your guitar. Overall: This is all I need.

When you call, mention priority code 155K-GH29. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976