When you call, mention priority code 1ZQ-W58V

Rating and Reviews: Epiphone PR-4E Pack

Get started playing! This pack includes an Epiphone PR-4E acoustic-electric guitar and Acoustic-15 amplifier with 15 watts of power, 3-band EQ, and chorus.

"Great Deal" submitted January 13, 2013

By Bob H in Rivesville, WV
Musical Background: I'm an amature off and on for 50 years beginner
Music Style: country, bluegrass
Overall: I bought this pack because I wanted an acoustic eletric guitar and a small acoustic amp to do some recording with. I own other Epiphone guitars, and this one lives up to the Epiphone name. It is well built, sounds great, and the finish is a great. It looks white in the pictures but is blonde.The amp is not very fancy, just a small basic amp, but has a nice clean sound and seems well built, Overall I am very satisfied with my purcahase.

"Very nice package" submitted June 26, 2012

By Bob H in Rivesville, WV
Overall
Musical Background: Hobbiest musician.
Music Style: Country , Bluegrass, Jugband
Overall: This is the second Epi. I have bought and it lives up to the Epiphone name. I bought it because I needed an acoustic electric guitar and a small acoustic amp. This package fills my needs. The amp is a great value by itself and the guitar is well made, has a good sound and is comfortable to play. It is a very good value. I have never had to contact Epiphone for support.

"Great Package" submitted September 10, 2013

By Ed James in North Richland Hills, TX
Musical Background: 25+ years of playing Guitar
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Jazz, Country
Overall: I bought this package because I was replacing an Acoustic that I sold. I wanted an electric Acoustic that was both reliable and good sounding. When I received this I was amazed at the sound and quality. What can I say , Its an Epiphone. Although the box was damaged (probably from the Fed Ex guy) The Guitar was complete and already set up. I plugged it in the included amp and WOW! It sounds and plays GREAT. For the money you won't find a better quality Item. Thanks ZZounds.

"can't go wrong with epiphone pr 4 package " submitted June 1, 2014

By christopher LaMothe in schroon lake, NY
Overall
Musical Background: guitar just over a year
Music Style: folk country early rock
Overall: this guitar plays nice low action great sound unplug as well as pluged in weather your just starting or a seasoned player looking for a second guitar

"PR-4E IMPRESSIVE LOOK-SOUND-VALUE" submitted May 9, 2008

By a customer from COMCAST.NET
Musical Background: HOBBYIST
Music Style: COUNTRY-BLUES -FOLK
Sound: I THINK IT PLAYS WELL AND IS LITE AND HOLDS NICE HOWEVER I DONT CARE FOR THE HIGHER THAN NORMAL TONE ITS A THIN BODY AND DOES NOT FILL THE ROOM WITH MUCH WARM DEEP ACOUSTIC SOUND I ALSO PLAY A GIBSON J-45 VINTAGE 1963 AND A OVATION DEEP BOWL SO I AM USED TO SEASONED GUITAR TONES FOR PLAYABILTY AND PRICE THE PR4 E IS A GREAT DEAL Manufacturer Support: NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH PRODUCT The Wow Factor: LOVE THE LOOKS OF WOOD TONE

"Great starter guitar" submitted January 9, 2014

By Joshe C in Canton, NC
Overall
Musical Background: 20 years, just play at home or with friends.
Music Style: any
Overall: Bought for Christmas for my son. Guitar seems to be good quality and sounds good. Will most likely purchase one for my daughter.

"Epiphone PR4E Acoustic guitar Pack" submitted May 18, 2016

By DOMINGO MALDONADO in PORT ST LUCIE, FL
Musical Background: I JUST PLAY THE CONGAS
Music Style: SALASA, LATAIN JAZZ, POP, JAZZ..
Overall: I bought this package for my grandson. When he received it with great surprise!! Lol..he sent me a video txt of himself playing a Santana cut....the sound was very very good considering the cost of the unit. He said Grandpa " I love it"

"Awesome Acoustic-electric guitar for a great price!" submitted July 29, 2014

By Darrell K in Belle Fourche, SD
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing guitar for 30yrs.
Music Style: Rock (Night Ranger, Van Halen, etc)
Overall: I most state that I do not play acoustically all that often, mostly for practice and special events. But, for many years, I played two generic brand acoustic guitars, one was very good all-around and the other guitar sucked. I decided that it was time to upgrade but didn’t want to spend a large amount on a guitar that I would not use all that much. I saw the Epiphone PR4-E package that included an amp and other item so I decided to give it a try. I will also state that I purchased a Blemished model at a reduced price and could not find why It was listed as blemished. The guitar is a pleasure to play both with and without the amp! I am finding myself playing acoustically more since I received the Epiphone. Highly recommend this guitar to anyone….

"great guitar for the price and even better for the beginner " submitted June 20, 2014

By Phill Emerson in chicopee , MA
Overall
Musical Background: p;layed for 53 years piano and I am just learning the guitar
Music Style: rock blues jazz country
Overall: I bought this guitar because I needed a acoustic to round out my sound. I love the guitar it stays in tune it has a great voice and it plays well after the 12 fret with no buzz/ I like it so much im buying another Epiphone just because they took pride in building a lower value guitar I just played their top end les paul and was amazed it will be in my music room this July next to my strat

"Guitar was DOA" submitted September 12, 2014

By Pete A in Yuma, AZ
Musical Background: DJ
Overall: Guitar was broken on arrival although packaging looked in good condition QC department have a few slackers. I am currently not able to return it because the returns department is refusing to do so. I did take more than 45 days to do final return but i also did open claim within days of purchase. The Returns Department has repeatedly refused to do RMA. I would not recommend this product to anyone. I was extremely disappointed with the way the company handled my RMA.

"You can't go wrong with any Epiphone I been using the for 35 years and have always been satified!!@" submitted February 8, 2011

Musical Background: Active recording artist
Music Style: Rock , blues,Active Studio musician
Sound: I own a largge variety of Epis from ,Pauls,custom shop SG,Pr 4. SST, Sheraton & EJ 200 & I love 'em all would'nt trade or sell for the $$$ you can't beat the value,Set it up ,(or have it done )to your likes and you'll never go wrong ,Beside an Ol' '58 Gibby they are my favorites Feature: Sound quality , Value , resale value if your desperate , comfort.I don't buy boxes for accessories,but got tons anyhow Ease of Use: the variety ease of use for sound and resetup for pesonal taste are always great ,alot of mine came fine our of the box, but after the years ,when restringin' a lil tweaking made the guitars & basses even better.playability is always great with Epiphone Quality: Epiphone are made great the QC I have never had a problem with,they are very dependable, & I have never had or kept backup but like my Custom shop SG better then my Ol Gibson,The Epi came w/better pickups.I don't bother on the road anymore but Used Epi Casino & Pauls (years ago) & still own em,I have'nt had a "worst hapen with any of my Epiphones ,I guess the only thing is my SheraTON(John Lee Hooker) theres a lil gold wear on the bridge pickup but I've played it since the 80's when I bought it Value: Certainly ,Epiphone is worth the $$ , ol' Orville would be rolling in his grave if it had been compromised. Manufacturer Support: I 've dealt with them on the Custom shop SG , chosing woods finish,pickups & they were very easy to work with , I never had any problems that required me to send an Epiphne back to the copany They do it right from the start,I've bought blems (2nds) that I could'nt find why it was even classified as a blem. The Wow Factor: Weird Question ,but all my boxes have female names just never thought about it as "SEXXppeal" but they're all beautiful,& For the price of Epiphones you could buy & hang em as art even if not a musician Overall: I've always been satisfied with my Epis I started buying them when they were made in Kalamzoo MI and were bought out buy Gibson,(I'm a dinosaur) and never had any problem this particular was bought as a "party/beach" box cuz I did'nt want to take my EJ_200 or MArtin to those areas

When you call, mention priority code 1ZQ-W58V. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976