When you call, mention priority code 15GZ-J8D9

Rating and Reviews: Epiphone Les Paul Case

This Epiphone Hardshell Case is a great way to protect your Les Paul. Don't risk your investment -- protect it with the Epiphone Les Paul Hardshell Case.

"Great case, only one gripe. I would buy again." submitted October 4, 2011

Music Style: Rock, Post Hardcore, Metal, Alternative,
Sound: Its a case Feature: This case is basically a glove for your Epiphone Les Paul. It squeezes in there snugly on all edges and is held so perfectly I smiled the first time I put my guitar in there. the reason why i gave a 7 is because the fit is so snug, i cannot keep my strap on my guitar. Its not too big of a deal since i use strap locks that just snap on, but there is also no room to comfortably store the strap inside of the case either, so not only can you not keep it on the guitar, you cant store it inside of it, leaving you to carry it yourself or find another way. It also does not work well with clip-lock straps and there is no safe room to position the clip-locks. Now if you are not worried about your guitar getting scratched then this isn't a big deal. So just keep those things in mind. I never just carry by guitar, so i always have other means to carry the strap, and I've actually rigged up a way to just strap my strap to the outside of it near the handle, so its no biggy. There is a small compartment under the neck area, which is suitable for a thinner strap (i use dunlop nylon straps, they dont really roll up small) guitar stings, picks, peg winder, fun sized candy, etc... I have an Epiphone Les Paul Ultra II, Epiphone Les Paul Custom, and an ESP EC series guitar, all which fit in it. my custom came with one, and I loved it so I bought another. considering the price, I am also going to get one for my ESP LTD. It has a slightly different body shape, but still squeezes in like a glove. Trust me on this, don't hesitate to buy this case. Ease of Use: It's a case, you put your guitar in it. Its great. Quality: The quality is great, mine came with no smell whats so ever, and the actual build is very very solid. I use this as my main case for my guitar, and from simple transportation and storage, I have several scratches and rips in the outer covering. I cannot say how any of it happened specifically, other than it just simply happened. this is not an issue with me. as I got it so it can take the beating, not my guitar. Don't expect this to stay in as good of shape as the guitar that its protecting. Value: Great value, at this price for this case, its a steal, i would even go for a really beat up used one. But everybody likes new things. Manufacturer Support: I have contacted Gibson on my out of warranty Epiphone guitar, and they sent me two new jack plates for my Epiphone Les Paul Ultra II free of charge (because of the style of jack plate, and them being plastic, they crack with heavy use). They always answer my questions, and they will take care of you. The Wow Factor: Looks good, doesn't look like an aftermarket no-name case. Makes you feel like you really own a quality guitar with the case to match. Overall: I've pretty much summed everything up for you, so don't hesitate to buy, try it out on your guitar if is similar to a Les Paul, because you can save yourself a lot of money.
27 of 28 people (96.43%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"A GREAT BUY EVEN WITHOUT THE BIG E" submitted December 26, 2008

By a customer from charter.net
Music Style: rock and metial
Sound: quiet dosnt squeek or mak any noise when it is opend Feature: ITS NOT THE BIG E...the big e on the the front is realy the word epiphone. Ease of Use: this product is good and very easy to use. I will worn u it is a VERY TIGHT FIT but trust the les paul will work its way in there Quality: The best case ive ever owned and seen my self  No loose parts, durable, and is mad very well except for the tight fit.nothing will ever get damaged in this thing Value: iv gotten alot from this case so i belive the case is worth the cash. Manufacturer Support: i buy alot of my stuff from epiphone the generaly sell enexspensive, yet good quality products!!! The Wow Factor: it is a sweet looking case in my oppinion... exspesialy with the elivated center Overall: i woul replace it if i still had an epiphone les paul... if it being damaged is possible
18 of 19 people (94.74%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Epiphone Hardshell Case" submitted January 7, 2013

By Dan B in Andover, MN
Overall
Musical Background: 25 years- mostly play at home now. I play electric and acoustic guitar- mostly acoustic in my old age.
Music Style: Contemporary Christian and blues are my favorite style. Also enjoy flat picking.
Overall: Great case. I use it haul around my Gibson Les Paul because folks are a little less likely to steal an Epiphone than a Gibson.This is a snug fitting high quality case with four latches and a lock. It also has a generous storage area and plenty of grommets. Very nice case at a great price.

"Epiphone Les Paul Guitar Case" submitted October 16, 2013

By Mike H in Las Vegas, NV
Overall
Musical Background: Played French Horn and am learning electric guitar. Have about a years' experience with electric guitar. Also own a trumpet.
Music Style: Jazz, classic rock, classical, blues.
Overall: I bought this for transporting either of my two Gibson Les Pauls to my guitar class and am very happy with the quality and value. I could care less that it says "Epiphone" in gold letters on the case. Fits my Les Pauls very well and is a fine product. Has a locking latch and ample storage for pics and small gear inside. Even has enough room to carry a small folder of music inside, which surprised me. Likely will buy another since I have two Les Pauls, although I only need one at the moment. Still, at about $80, it's one heck of a deal!

"A fine case for my new Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top Pro" submitted August 19, 2013

By Jan Sullins in Ok. City, OK
Overall
Musical Background: For a few years I have been playing . I am taking lessons again to get a new start!
Music Style: Classic Rock. Beatles ,Led Zepulin, etc...60's and 70s stuff. Just started learning Hurt by Trent Resnor. I like all types of m
Overall: When I got my new Les Paul from Zzounds I received my Epiphone case for it and was pleasantly supprised at how well it was built. I expected something cheap and of low quality but really it was almost as nice as my Les Paul Standard Pro. Well done Epiphone!

"Epiphone Les Paul Hard Shell Case." submitted February 2, 2014

By Tom S in slc, UT
Overall
Musical Background: 8 years,play at work,home and with a band. I play Guitar,own 4 Gibson Les Paul's. 2 Acoustics.
Music Style: Classic Rock, Led Zeppelin,Bad Co. Etc.
Overall: Beautiful hard shell case,simular to my Gibson Les Paul case but different latches and less of them. My Epiphone Les Paul fits perfectly. Great Guitar hard shell case beautifully lined. Zzounds is an amazing company that honors their products big time.Great stuff at some of the lowest prices I have found.I go to Guitar center and Zzounds is usually lower in price.I've bought 2 Gibson Les Paul Standards from them and they have been amazing and perfect.!!!!!!!!

"Excellent!" submitted December 30, 2013

By shelly E in newberg, OR
Musical Background: professional musician for 20 years
Music Style: contemporary, jazz, worship
Overall: I ordered a hardshell case after checking prices on other websites and Guitar Center.I saved about 30 dollars or more because I bought the "slightly blemished" case.There are just a couple of little bubbles in the finished. No big deal.It's a great case, it was shipped free and packaged up tight and safe!Super happy!

"Zzounds equipment" submitted August 3, 2014

By Mike H in Midwest City, OK
Overall
Musical Background: I play an Epiphone Les Paul Limited Black Beauty, rythum and lead it really cuts it for me. Ive got another guitar on the way it
Music Style: I write and perform country songs, been writing for 20 years.
Overall: zZounds is the best way for working mucisions to build up their equipment without taking a huge bite out of yourr budget. You can get top brands now, with a small outlay of cash and play as you pay. Its a great way to to do business. Call them now and get what you need, and pay as you go with payments that are esy to handle.

"Epiphone Les Paul Hard Case Review" submitted February 19, 2014

Musical Background: Hobby Guitarist
Music Style: Lots of genres of rock, blues, jazz
Overall: I got the case to go with my Alpine White Les Paul Custom. It is a little snug. But that is probably a good thing. I'll never get a gig bag for my guitars. Can't go wrong with this case.

"Les Paul Hardshell Case" submitted December 9, 2013

By Matthew Bonner in Chillicothe, OH
Musical Background: I'v played for 45 years at home and out
Music Style: Rock and Christian
Overall: Great Case, very durable to protect Your Les Paul and handsome too boot. Please don't buy a Les Paul with out a case, protect Your investment.

"nice case!!!" submitted April 17, 2014

By Rich Hair in Jerome, ID
Musical Background: I'm 39 and have played guitar since I was 6
Music Style: Rock and blues
Overall: This case was better than I expected although my guitar is not an epiphone it fits perfect, my dad has a factory Gibson case for lp the quality is the matched.

"great case for a great guitar" submitted August 17, 2013

By bryan f in bay saint louis, MS
Overall
Musical Background: semi pro musician/singer songwriter and guitarist for over 30 years
Music Style: rock, pop, r & b, alternative originals
Overall: case fits my epiphone les paul perfectly and I own 7 epi cases for various epi guitars and they are all well made and zzounds always helps me gets what I want in the end ....

"Epiphone hardshell case for a Les Paul guitar" submitted January 9, 2014

By Bruce C in Lincoln, RI
Overall
Music Style: Love rock !!!
Overall: A great case; sturdy, softly lined inside, a large storage compartment, and a PERFECT fit for my Les Paul. Highly recommended !!!

"epi case" submitted September 8, 2014

By Jim T in Burns, KS
Musical Background: I just pick around the house
Music Style: Country, Bluegrass and gospel
Overall: The case is great. It's nice and solid,inside is nice and plush. The guitar fits tightly.

"Got what I paid for" submitted February 3, 2014

By William B in Harrison, OH
Overall
Overall: Guitar case is reasonably well made, and the price was right. I definitely think there are better cases out there and if I my budget was higher, I may have chosen a different product. Overall, I'm happy with my purchase.

"Epiphone Les Paul Case" submitted January 16, 2014

By mark p in spring, TX
Musical Background: Jammer
Music Style: Rock, Blues
Overall: Totally satisfied with the product. Perfect condition.

"Love my new Epi Les Paul" submitted November 4, 2012

By Chris D in Dauphin Island, AL
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing since I was a teenager. Jam at home, with friends and parties.
Music Style: Rock, blues, country
Overall: I was sitting on the fence for a while over purchasing a new electric. No way I could afford a Gibson version, but, I could swing an Epi, but it would be tight. I was doing some on-line shopping research and found zZounds website. Found a good deal on a Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top Pro in the most beautiful blue I've send. HAD TO HAVE IT! Knew it would be a tight purchase, and then, I discovered the 8 pay plan. Talked with a customer service person to get the low down on the pay plan and a few days later my awesome new LP was at my door step.This was a treat I'd waited for quite some time for and I probably would not have done it without the zZounds pay to play plan. Thanks a million zZounds! And the Epi LP Plus Pro with coil tapping is fantastic.Super playable with an array of sounds you can get through all of the adjustments you get between the coil tapping and tone and pickup selection settings.I am loving this baby.

"E-less entry" submitted March 27, 2006

By a customer from netzero.com
Musical Background: Active Hobbyist
Music Style: Here, there and everywere
Sound: No sound Feature: Small accessory pocket. Ease of Use: Fits like a glove Quality: No blemishes. The smell coming fron the case is pungent, but I don't mind. Value: Very good value. A basic case but should last a long time. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: I wanted the big E but mine spells Epiphone. Overall: Disapointed about the big E

"good case for the money" submitted November 20, 2012

By A.D. Blackmon in hiram, GA
Overall
Musical Background: 30 +years. guitar and bass .have played the circuits but now mostly home recording
Music Style: (no rap. no classical ). pretty much everything else i like are want to play.
Overall: so far no problems with my epiphone les paul case . my epiphone les paul plus, fits snug as a rug. good tight fit . good hardshell protection from temp. changes and keeping my les looking new and knick free when hauling it around.

"It's a case" submitted February 5, 2014

By Heath B in Portland, OR
Musical Background: Hobbiest
Overall: What's there to say? It's a case. It hold the LP perfectly. Bonus: there's no funky smell like other hard cases I've bought.

"Nice!" submitted November 26, 2012

By tommy holley in martinsville, VA
Overall
Musical Background: have been in music for about 35 years, Strat special, les paul studio,washburn12 string,
Music Style: Classic rock, dance music
Overall: For the price, you can't beat it, well built, 4 clasp that fit tight, and guitar fits really tight so it cant move,only problem is it says Epiphone on the side, I could not afford a Gibson case for my studio les paul.Nice case for the money.

"perfect" submitted October 27, 2013

By jesus murillo in san Bernardino, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing both guitar and bass for 5 years currently in a church band. also play piano just bare picking up the drums
Music Style: Alt rock, Christian, Christian rock
Overall: Best case I've used for lp, no complaints, prefect

"Great case one bad latch." submitted June 11, 2009

Music Style: R&R blues some jazz
Sound: n/a Feature: One latch is defective/broken and will not function. I love the case and the lining. Very sad it has to be replaced for another one Ease of Use: n/a Quality: Very nice case, excellent fit and protection. Just a bad latch Value: Well worth $79.00 Manufacturer Support: Waiting to hear back regarding return and replacement. Will soon see how easy that is.

"Epiphone rules" submitted January 9, 2009

Music Style: Rock, Punk, Pop, Alt, Metal
Sound: it is a very sound case! Feature: awesome. 4 latches, one locks, grommets all over this thing! The outer material is very attractive, with silver hardware. A little (emphasis on LITTLE) disappointed it has the "Epiphone" logo instead of the epiphone "E" but thats all that I would change. Interior is much nicer than the LP gator case, both in fit and the liner. There is sufficient padding, and the case is very secure. AWESOME!! Ease of Use: Sometimes a little tricky to close, but overall, its simple..if you can't close a case, you probably shouldnt own the guitar. Quality: outstanding. I cant see this falling apart for a very long time. Value: Cheaper than the competing gator case, better quality. Manufacturer Support: Zzounds is top-notch. they switched my case for me with ease. I had the gator case for les pauls, and it was alright, except for that it didnt fit my epi les paul..which is bad because my guitar would slide around inside. Zzounds switched it with ease, i got my guitar AND case back 2 days after i shipped it back. The Wow Factor: Its a good looking case. Makes me randy..and the interior fuzz is a neat color. Dark blueish.. Overall: This should last the life of my guitar..which, the way I take care of it, should be forever!

"Not quite what I expected..." submitted June 2, 2014

By Mark H
Overall
Musical Background: Long-time hobbyist.
Sound: Doesn't squeak or anything... Ease of Use: It's a guitar case; you put the guitar in and close the case. Not very hard, really... Quality: I imagine the first time you bang a latch or hinge against something it is going to come off... Value: I guess it's OK for $90, but it's kind of sad that's all $90 will buy these days... Manufacturer Support: Have never dealt with Epiphone. I imagine they are responsive. The Wow Factor: The pictures were appealing, but now that I have it in my hands, not so much... Overall: The hardware on this case is a lot more flimsy than I expected. The little valance running around the seam between the top and bottom of the case is also less than robust. The case was purchased for an Epiphone Les Paul model guitar. I was also looking at the brown Gator case with the pink interior and got scared because of all the reviews saying there was too much room inside and the Epiphone guitars didn't fit very well. Plus a lot of people complained about the hardware on the Gator case. Well, I guess for $90 you get what you pay for; not really worth the effort to return. I borrowed a genuine Gibson Les Paul case from a friend while waiting for the Epiphone case to be delivered. That Gibson case is solid as a rock...but at twice the price...

"Guitar Case" submitted September 16, 2012

By Mark A in Mount Airy, NC
Overall
Musical Background: I play electric and acoustic guitars. I have been playing for 20 years just at home for a hobby
Music Style: Southern rock, Rock and some country
Overall: I was very pleased with the guitar case I ordered. It had a great fit and was very reasonably priced.

When you call, mention priority code 15GZ-J8D9. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976