When you call, mention priority code 14JH-J3MJ

Rating and Reviews: Epiphone Les Paul 100

The Epiphone Les Paul 100 is a good guitar for beginners, or anyone looking for a low-cost LP. With dual humbuckers and a bolt-on neck, it's a great value.

Overall

"What's in a name? Epiphone is clearly as good as Gibson." submitted February 20, 2010

Music Style: Blues, Classic Rock, Jazz
Sound: I prefer the Open Coils over the chome domes. Just a personal preference. I think they are warmer and at the same time sharper than the chrome domes. I'm basically born and raised on Fender but also like and respect the Gibson sound. I've been playing and recording professionally since the 60's. As far as Gibson vs. Epiphone goes, I prefer Epiphone. This thing has a GREAT sound and the sustain is fantastic. One thing that totally surprised me is that it sounds better on my VOX Amp than my Marshall Amp! Go figure! I don't do live work anymore but do a lot of recording and this LP 100 will get used a lot. Feature: This thing is put together very well. One thing I love about Epiphone/Gibson is that they include a LOT of printed material unlike Fender. It even came with a very nice cord and all the wrenches needed to set it up or change the set up. Ease of Use: Very easy to get great sounds from this. The controls are flawless. It came out of the box ready to tune and play. The action and neck feel great. Quality: Factory control could use some help. The strings were just hanging but that really didn't matter. I re strung it with a set of Di Addario strings anyway like I do with all my Guitars. Everything elese fit perfectly. Value: Very well worth the price. This is an excellent product. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to deal with them yet but the info packed with the LP was very complete and on line warranty registration was a breeze. The Wow Factor: I LOVE the Cherry Burst finish. Again, just personal preference. I think LP's need a sunburst look. The Cherry Burst is really excellent. Even the darker parts of it let the wood grain show through. The gloss is perfect. Overall: I expect to be satisfied with this LP 100 for as long as I live. I may add more Guitars to my collection but this is definitely a keeper.
88 of 90 people (97.78%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"This is a fully functional Les Paul style guitar. The tone is excellent. The craftsmanship is excellent. The price is unbeatable" submitted November 29, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: 20+ years/ Guitar and Bass/ I have played professionally.
Music Style: Rock/ Funk/ Blues/ Reggae/ Folk
Sound: This is a quality Les Paul style guitar. The factory set up has a little bit higher action than i am used to playing. I do believe this makes the sound have more body to it due to actual finger pressure. I bought the Ebony LP 100 and it is a beautiful guitar. I play a good bit of rock and funk guitar and the pick up configuration let's me get a wide range of tones. Feature: The three way toggle switch is essential for being able to play in a smooth rhythm groove and jump up into a blistering lead tone in a split second. Ease of Use: I wish i had a Marshall amplifier to play this through but my Behringer VT100 works just fine for recording. If you know how you want your amp to sound, then just plug up the LP and it will pull you into playing it for hours. Quality: Everything on the guitar is made well and seems very functional. Remember....you didn't buy a LP Custom so what you SEE is what you get! If you treat this guitar like it's a Custom it seems like it will last long enough for you pass it down to your future family guitar players as something of value. Value: You can not get a better guitar for the price! Manufacturer Support: You won't need to deal with the company that made the product unless your order gets hit by a Mack Truck on the way being shipped to your house. The Wow Factor: It is a deal for guitar players who have a great guitar already but still desire that Les Paul tone for recording or for certain songs. You can get it here without paying those Les Paul dollars for it. Overall: I am satisfied with this product. I will still probably spend close to $1000 on a real Gibson Les Paul in the future.

"Dont be fooled by the cheap price!" submitted October 20, 2012

By Steve R in Walker, LA
Overall
Musical Background: I am just a novice that enjoys listening and playing guitar.
Music Style: all styles
Overall: Very well packaged, both from epiphone and zzounds. arrived very quickly. no blemishes at all on mine. vintage sunburst. string action a little high, adjusted, perfect now.Factory string gauge is .010 to .046. will use old one's for now. Beautifull craftsmanship on mine. Made in Indonesia sticker on mine. Had 1999 ebony epiphone studio Les Paul,but I was stupid and got rid of it. It was also an Indonesian made one that was very nice. This model 100 feels even better than it. Weell made ,low price, excellent bargain for the money. Order you one ,I dont see how you coul be disappointed.

"OMFG!!!!! this guitar ROCKS BUY ONE BUY ONE NOW NOW NOW" submitted August 13, 2009

Musical Background: Punk Rock band
Music Style: LEd Zeppelin is my favorite pretty much Metal, Rock, And Puck, but blues and jazz are good ...it doesnt matter what music you li
Sound: the sound is amazing i have a crate v18 112 amp and with the perfect gain and reverb its sounds like god when i was buying it i felt bad o this is a cheap epiphone it must sound like crap i was blown away the tone the feel the look i couldnt believe it i felt as though i had a $1000 guitar in my hand it was perfect for palm muting and the rich sound if i was behind a curtain and i pick up a gibson and then the epiphone you wouldnt be able to tell which is which. the only thing that i dont like is the bolt on neck but if you think about it what if it breaks you can replace it you cant do that with a built in neck SO HAHAHA!!! Feature: mine just came in a box but they should come with a strap Ease of Use: the neck is so perfect mine holds tune for a while the feel of the neck was so great if i could i would buy another but in a different color like ebony im in a punk rock band and my friend has a strat and it doesnt even compare it dominates im always yellin at him more distortion and tellin him to switch tone and i cant match the sounds my guitar dominates Quality: great and durable well worth over $1000 if you have a mind you would get this the sound is so rich it could handle blues, rock, classic, metal, hard rock, with the right pedal i have a ZOOM i could make it do anything the humbuckers are great and there is barely feedback, i dropped it down a few steps cause my strap broke i screamed like a little girl a was ready to see pieces and then get hit from my dad but no this thing held not even a scratch and later i dropped it againg i almost peed but again nothing its like its made from steel and it pretty light i think 10 pounds little more Value: welll worth over$1000 Manufacturer Support: i ordered my first one i opened it and the neck was broke now i was very angry but they have a warrantee and they told me to return it through the mail and they will send a new one now the next day i got home from school and i had not sent it back yet though there was another box on my porch they sent another one in a day before i sent the first one back it was crazy i was twice as happy!!! The Wow Factor: if you have a brain and some money buy this guitar it is they best im have seven guitars i have a Gibson ES 120T and it blows it away. dont be an idiot buy this one you know you want it!!!! Overall: this will last years i am putting all my money into this baby i am going to put some nice gold humbuckers in this baby and mabey a paint job

"Epi LP 100" submitted January 18, 2012

By Tom Pecelunas in Naples, FL
Musical Background: Guitar jam at home
Music Style: Blues
Overall: I purchased this guitar 3 months ago and have loved it ever since. It looks, plays, and sounds great. It was delivered well packed and in prefect shape. I have a Fender standard Strat that cost more than the LP 100 and it does not even compare. I would not hesitate to recommend this guitar and aZounds to anyone in the market for an affordable guitar. I gave the manufacturing support 4 stars assuming they will stand behind their product as was my previous experience with Epiphone, I have not needed any support from them thus far.

"Epiphone at it's best." submitted April 18, 2009

Overall
Sound: I love the sound this guitar gives me, the pickups are hot, and it squeals. The double humbuckers are magnificent. Feature: Well, its a guitar so y'know the usual guitar stuff. The only problem i had with it is that it is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to get pickup covers on. Ease of Use: Very good. The only problem is when you first get it, it is extremely easy to get this out of tune. Quality: One of the best guitars I've ever owned. Value: This is an absolutely fantastic value. This was one of my first guitars, and I still have it/gig with it. Manufacturer Support: Never had to use it, but I'm sure it would be fine. The Wow Factor: This guitar is sooooooo sexy. Just gives a nice squeal and bam! Solo! Overall: This is a perfect guitar. This could rival even the $500-600 epiphones. If they made a Les Paul 200, id buy it in an instant.

"Awesome guitar!" submitted April 8, 2014

By Len M in Smithville, MO
Overall
Musical Background: Playing for 40 years.
Music Style: Rock, Blues.
Overall: I will admit I was skeptical. I've had high dollar and low dollar Gibsons ( I'm Gibson all the way) as well as an Epiphone Les Paul Studio. Except for the 335s my complaint was the pickups. Always seemed to be lacking in something. Anyway I ordered a Heritage Cherry Burst. Guitar was straight right out the box, and I am having a ball with it. Plays really well, neck is thin like I like it and these pickups took some adjusting but I like the sound. This is the most fun and satisfaction I've had with a guitar since my 335s. Get one of these and you won't want to put it down. Playing through a huge Peavey Mace so this little guy can do the trick. Kudos Epiphone.

"BEST GUITAR ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH!!" submitted January 8, 2005

Music Style: classic rock
Sound: The sound on this product is out of this world!! i love it Feature: the strings dont snap.. the neck isn't too thin but not too thick.. it didn't come in a pack but the guitar its self is just as good! Quality: To be honest with you... i droped this guitar several times and it didn't break, its almost like its made out of steel!!(in a good way) Value: I think that it was well worth the money, even compared to the other guitars. Manufacturer Support: The people i talked to were wonderful... they told me everything about this product, and it was as easy as pie to order it, i had it to my house and was playing it in no time. The Wow Factor: This is probobly the most attractive guitar i've ever seen. I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw that guitar and saw the price under it... i though there was a mistake in the price. Overall: I think this baby'll last about another 5-6 years.. then i'm getting the same one again and again and again!
20 of 22 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"looking for less weight " submitted February 2, 2014

By a customer from gmail.com in Northern, NY
Overall
Musical Background: hobby player at home
Music Style: rock ,country , blues
Overall: Hi folks . Reviews are not my thing but I thought i might drop a line or two on this Epiphone LP 100 . As the title states I was looking for less weight . I have an American Standard Telecaster I bought in 1999 . Its been waiting patiently fo me to play it for a few years now . Well the wife got me Rocksmith 2014 and out came the Tele . Now this thing is a beauty but it weighs in at around 22 pounds and when your not use to it it can be somewhat uncomfortable in a short time at this old guys age . So I started looking for something lighter . Why not check into the guitars ya see in Rocksmith 2014 . Ended up looking at this Epiphone LP100 which weighed like 10 lbs lighter then my Tele . For 250 dollars I figured it would make a good bang around guitar . What I got was more then I expected . This guitar is very easy playing ,lite weight and comfortable to sit with for a few hours plunking away . Even the finish is very nice on this guitar . I have that tobacco color sunburst one . If your looking for a bang around guitar this is one quality piece that you will end up not wanting to bang up to much but will love playing it . Well worth the dollars spent in my opinion . ( 4 star manufactuer support is only a guess . Haven't dealt with them )

"THIS IS THE ONE!" submitted December 20, 2005

By a customer from koreintillery.com
Musical Background: semi-active musician
Music Style: Rock and Blues
Sound: I've played an electric acoustic for years - the Les Paul is my first "real" electric. I am in shock. I took it out of the box 6 hours ago and I've been playing it ever since. I have an old Fender Ultimate Chorus Amp that sounds better than ever. Feature: I just plain old love everything about this guitar. It "feels" like a guitar should - not too heavy, but with just enough weight to make you feel like you're holding something worth holding. If there is anything I'd wish for, it would be locking tuners. My brother has those on his strat and they really work well. Quality: Seems to be very good. It has a very beautiful finish on it. (Vintage Cherry) Value: I'm nuts for not buying a Les Paul years ago. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed them yet. Overall: If you're thinking about an electric guitar and have a decent amp, you need one of the Les Pauls.

"Pretty cool rockin guitar..." submitted December 26, 2005

Overall
Sound: The sound on this guitar is the same as a LP Standand. Also it has very good sound for punk rock and classic rock. Feature: The pickups are good and the rythem sounds good when I play punk or classic rock. The pickups are good for the price. Quality: The quality of this instrument is incredible. My mouth dropped when I first saw this LP. It looks like a Gibson Les Paul but the price tag is not as big. Value: Compared to other items it blows them out of the water this instrument is awesome. Manufacturer Support: No problems but they need less exclusions with the product. The Wow Factor: I would buy another one of these LP if my broke or something because my check book is not big enough for a Epiphone LP Standard or Custom. If I had the money I would buy a Epiphone LP Standard though. Overall: I was completely satisfied with this productand I think this will last a long time. I hope everyone finds satisfaction from this LP.

"GREAT GUITAR!! BUT NOT FOR Beginning GUITAR PLAYERS!" submitted April 22, 2007

By a customer from zoomshare.com
Music Style: Rock, Metal, HEAVY Stuff, Punk
Sound: Grate For Palm muting With this Guitar! Definitely worth The Money! everything comes Out Clear! The Rythm setting is nice for playing Heavy Stuff! You Can Play anything with this Guitar WITH THE RIGHT DISTORTION! I Wouldn't recommend this guitar For People Just Starting It May Be A Little To Heavy and Complicating! Feature: Grate Sounds! All settings Sound Great! Ease of Use: Its A Little Hard On The shoulder Its So Heavy! BUT I Deal with it! Quality: Its built really well! Just Dont Hit The Gloss when You Strum Hard! I Have A Few Lines In Mine! But Its Bound To Happen Anyway! I Would Use It At A Concert! Value: Its Worth At Least $300 Id Pay that Much! Manufacturer Support: I HAVEN'T HAD ANY PROBLEMS! The Wow Factor: If It Was Broken Or Stolen! I would Buy It Again! Overall: I Recommend This Guitar Its Great For The Price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
33 of 37 people (89.19%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Wow!!! Great deal on my Epiphone Les Paul 100!!!" submitted October 12, 2011

Overall
Sound: Great Guitar for the money!!! Sounds just like a regular Les Paul!!! Feature: Real solid, built better than I expected!!! Ease of Use: Plays great right out of the box!!! Quality: Fit and finish is excellent, much better than I expected!!! Value: Best price I found and free shipping, what more could you want!!! Manufacturer Support: Great experience, everything happened as advertised!!! The Wow Factor: Beautiful finish, beter than the picture showed!!! Overall: This guitar is a keeper!!!

"100% Satisfied!" submitted May 15, 2009

Overall
Music Style: Country, Blues, Rock, Christian, mainly.
Sound: This guitar sounds really, really nice. It has a warm, full, rich and overall great tone. It sounds how an electric guitar is supposed to, and then some. Feature: I'll give this a seven. If you're looking for some kind of starter kit, this doesn't have it. All it came with was an allen wrench and a cord to plug it into the amp. That's all I needed though. Ease of Use: I gotta say, this guitar is really easy to get a nice sound out of. A simple G major sounds like a million bucks on this thing. I personally find soloing easy on this, but my previous electric guitar was a real pain in the butt to do solos. So anything is better than my old one, lol. But it's really easy to navigate the notes. Quality: The quality is excellent. The guitar feels solidly built, looks strong, and it is strong. I just got it today, so I don't know exactly how long it'll last for. But after having it for roughly eight hours, I can say that I expect it to last. It seems durable. Value: The value is excellent. It seems like it was worth more than what I paid for. Excellent value, no doubt. Manufacturer Support: I didn't need this. The Wow Factor: It's beautiful. Let's face it. The look of a guitar is important. We can talk about all the technical features, but the simple look of this thing is great. I got the Vintage Sunburst, and I don't regret it at all. The only thing I wish was different was the dot inlays. But I saw the picture, so it wasn't like it was a shock when I opened it. Overall: I'm 100% satisfied. I've used zZounds twice now, and the shipping was extremely fast every time. This guitar came in 3 days, and it was free shipping. If the product got lost or stolen, I'd definitely make an effort to get a new one. I'm very happy with my purchase!

"Its Just Awesome" submitted October 9, 2005

By a customer from metrocast.net
Overall
Musical Background: Guitarist, right.
Music Style: Classic Rock, Heavy Metal, Hair Metal
Sound: The sound is great. You get a great range of sounds thanks to the two volume controls, the two tone controls, and the selector switch. The sound is easily compareable to a gibson. Because of the bolt on neck you do lose a little bit of sustain, but nothing really noticeable. If your into classic rock, or any type of metal this is the guitar for you. You can get a crunchy sound, or a nice clean sound if you like. But the distortion on this thing is awesome. Feature: The guitar has everything you need to rock. With its great variety of tones and distortion. 2 volume, 2 tonal, 3-way selector, its all that you need our want. Quality: It will last. I have a beautiful vintage sunburst finish. Its looks could make someone cry, in a good way though. Its very reliable I have had it a month and nothing is yet wrong with it. Also its so sturdy that you could probably drop it down a flight of stairs and it would be fine. Value: Its great for its price. It should be worth at least 1000$. It brows the stratocaster away. Manufacturer Support: I havent had to deal with them. The Wow Factor: Its dead sexy. Overall: I love it and plan to use it for years to come. Rock On!!!

"The EPILP100 review (epiphone les paul 100)" submitted December 26, 2008

Music Style: Rock, Alternative, Jazz
Sound: The sound of this epiphone is problay one of the best in the fleet of les pauls. The disadvantage of the sound of the guitar is the bolt-on neck, that is what makes the guitar go out if tune. Feature: I LOVE how the neck of the guitar is really thin so that it is easyer to play those really hard notes and cords. Ease of Use: All i have to say is that the guitar is perfect for anything. Quality: The quality of this product is perfect but the bolt-on neck. But i dont like how it shows vintage starburst and how the guitar color is black and orange, but the real color is brown and orange. So i was a little dissapointed. Value: This guitar really should be like 600$ but this is a great affordable price. Manufacturer Support: I got this for christmas so.... The Wow Factor: This guitar to me is a real eye-catcher and so far i love the feel. Overall: The guitar is just simply great.

"Beginners!!! Your search is over!!! Buy this!" submitted April 3, 2012

By Collin Warren in GREENSBURG, PA
Overall
Musical Background: Guitar and vocals: 3 Months.
Music Style: Classic and hard rock.
Sound: This being my first guitar purchase, I have nothing to compare this too, however I believe that this guitar is simply excellent in this category. It can hold a note for what feels like forever, even for a bolt on neck. The pick ups are very nice. I wanted humbacks for there hard rock sound and they delivered well, I wish they could be covered, but for $250, could you ask for more? Feature: As I mentioned before, you get two great humbacks, a 3 setting switch to toggle the pick-ups, mountings for a strap, and that's about it. All pre-assembled, of course. Ease of Use: Could not be easier to use. If you cant pull this out of the box and plug it in, I think you should be wearing a special helmet. Very easy to play if your a beginner. Quality: It feels really solid, even for a bolt neck. Its 10lbs, which is heavier then you might think. I feel like I could go Pete Townsend on this baby and it'll still survive. The finish on it is spectacular. Value: In hind-sight, I feel bad about buying this guitar. Not because its bad, its fantastic. I feel bad for Zzounds because I paid so little for such a great instrument. You could spend alot more and get the same quality guitar, as many of my expert guitarist friends have said. 100% worth the buy. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to use it yet, and dont expect to. The Wow Factor: This next part is 100% true: I was in class at school today and was talking about this guitar (Mine is Vintage Sunburst) and showed a picture I have of it on my phone. As soon as they laid eyes on it, every single one of them turn as giddy as kid on Christmas day. Even several girls ;). This guitar is pure awesome. Overall: This is the perfect guitar for beginners. This was my first electric guitar, and I couldn't be more pleased with it.

"This guitar is really good in every way. You can't go wrong with this!" submitted November 25, 2003

Overall
Music Style: my style of music is punk-rock and emo punk
Sound: this sounds so perfect, but i might not be the best at knowing, all i've had my whole life are bad guitars that cost about 100 dollars, but i think it is really good. Feature: I think this comes with all the accessories you need, if your gonna get this guitar, then you must already have all the other things, and you must be pretty expirienced already. Quality: This guitar is good quality. It is tough and easy to use, the ride is good, but i have sometimes had trouble pushing the strings hard enough during a solo. Value: This had a good selling price. I know some people who got this exact guitar for over $1,000. but this was really cheap, especially for a les paul. Manufacturer Support: This site is great, they delivered to me in two days when i didn't even order the fast delivery, so they deliver quickly, and ordering is so easy to do. The Wow Factor: I love the colors.They are all so cool. Online they might not look so good, but when u see it, they are all really awesome looking! Overall: I think I will be happy with this guitar for my life! any other new guitars I'll ever get will be a Les Paul. They really are my dream guitars.

"not much difference between gibson and epiphone" submitted February 9, 2008

Musical Background: les paul player
Music Style: rock kiss
Sound: it has a great sound to it but it could have better oick ups Feature: no accesories came with it Ease of Use: it plays very well for a cheap guitar Quality: the quality is great all you need is a set up Value: 255$ Manufacturer Support: no support The Wow Factor: its sexy Overall: im hoping to get 5 years out of this guitar

"This is my baby, and might still be even after I have kids." submitted March 7, 2011

Musical Background: Hobbyist, church band member
Music Style: Alternative, rock, pop, CCM, Christian rock
Sound: The sound of this guitar is amazing! I play it through a Squier combo amp, and it sounbds beautiful. If you want to play jazz, pop, alternative, rock, metal or screamo,this is the axe for you. Feature: I didn'r odrer this guitar from zZounds, I got mine from Amazon.com, and it came with a cheapo-quality 10-foot cable. I love the tone and volume control knobs for each pickup, which enables me to play kill switch, which I've always wanted to do. Ease of Use: It is amazing how easy to play this thing is. I had never played anything in this style/shape before, I just wanted a Les Paul (go Slash, Perry and Page!), and when I got this, it was so easy to use. My only complint with it ias that if you're trying to play barre chords higher on the neck, it really makes you thumb sore from pusshing. Quality: Honestly, this is just my first electric, and just a starter 'til I get my real Gibson Les Paul, but it works great. The shop pickups are awesome, but the strings that came with it aren't so good. My high E string broke when I was just plucking around one day. I replaced them with Ernie Ball Regular Slinkies, and they work amazing. The heritage cherry sunburst finish is so beautiful, and another good thing about it is that the strap buttons are so wide, so getting the strap on the guitar can be a pain, but getting the strap off the buttons is also extremely hard. Value: This guitar is my baby, and might still be after I have kids. This thing is beautiful, great sounding, and it definately beats those stupid cheapo guitars, like American, McSwain or a bunch of others I don't want to name. The Wow Factor: Ever since I was introduced to Guns n' Rosdes, I have wanted a Les Paul. Once, my friend offered me his Art brand guitar for $80. I said no thank you, I got my heart set on a Gibson/Epiphone. I did have my eye on an Epiphone SG guitar at Musician's Friend, and I told my local music store owner that I was getting an SG. He ended up telling me stuff like "Get what you want....I hate SG's....It's your choice....There's too much weight to the neck...", stuff like that, so I changed my sights to this bad boy, and I gotta say, I turned out pretty good after all. Overall: This guitar is just a stop 'til I get my real Gibson, but for right now, I wouldn't have anything else.

"Perfect" submitted November 4, 2006

Overall
Music Style: Rock, Metal, and some blues.
Sound: You can achieve, a lot of different sounds on this guitar as most review tell you. The double humbuckers are very good at creating a metal to blues sound. Feature: This comes equipped with 2 humbucker pickups, chrome hardware, and very beautiful body. Ease of Use: Very easy guitar to use, though it is a little heavy. Quality: One of the best guitars for it's price. This guitar is GREAT for people who are buying their second guitar, or even their first. Anyone can pick this up, and rock out. Value: This guitar is SO good for the price, it's a wonder why Epiphone has a great guitar this cheap. It has everything you need to rock, so why don't you give it a try? Maybe it'll become a favorite in your guitar collection. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: This Overall: All in all, this is a great guitar. Just because it has a lower price tag than others, doesn't mean it's a bad guitar. On the contrary, it's an awesome guitar, and for those who want a cheap but reliable axe, definantly go with this.

Epiphone Les Paul 100 Customer Review submitted December 8, 2005

Music Style: altenative
Sound: it awesome i cant believe how good of a guitar this really is! Feature: i love it Quality: got it for a cheap price Value: it is the best guitar i have ever had Manufacturer Support: shipping came soo fast

"BEST GUITAR EVER!!!" submitted April 8, 2008

Musical Background: play for fun
Music Style: Punk Rock, Emo, Screamo, Alternative
Sound: I've had this guitar for about five months and I love it. The sound is awesome, and it's really good with a Marshall 30 Watt amp. Especially the distortion, and maybe a distortion pedal also, and this thing sounds like a shredding machine. I love playing every minute of it and the sound rocks. Feature: I love having the four knobs so I can change the distortion, sound, and everything. I also love the rhythm and treble options, and when you move it back and forth slow then fast it sounds like a Jimi Hendrix song. It has amazing features. I also like the pick guard on it, it completes the look. But it would be cooler if it had the pieces of mother of pearl on the fret board. Ease of Use: I love playing every minute of the guitar, I've never had any problems with the guitar, I just sit down, switch it to treble and plug it and go on playing. Quality: The product was made very well. There are absolutely no loose parts or anything to made this guitar bad at all. I plan on using this guitar for about 3-4 more years, and then buy a real Gibson Les Paul. Value: I bought this guitar in a beginners thing, and it came with a 15 watt tube amp, cord, tuner, picks, strap and a gig bag. I bought it for like $300.00, but it was on sale, and it originally cost like $400.00, and I think it is well worth the money. Manufacturer Support: Never had to use it yet and hope not to anytime soon. The Wow Factor: My friends are really jealous of my guitar cause they have wimpy ones compared to this, and the girls love it. Overall: There's nothing to say besides, IT'S PERFECT!!!!

"Buy one if u want something just like a real Les Paul this guitar is worth the money !!!!!" submitted April 28, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: great for both of my bands
Music Style: Heavy Metal/Hard Rock
Sound: This guitar will help me record and great sounding and I will be recording in two bands with this guitar!!!! The Sound is Epic and heavy Feature: The features are great awesome vintage sunburst color and the pickups are great!!!!! Manufacturer Support: ZZounds is a great place to get a guitar for low price with for monthly payments

"get it absolutely amazing makes ur frends jealous" submitted April 26, 2008

Overall
Musical Background: active muscian.if has anything to do wit guitar ill do it
Music Style: classic rock,punk,metal
Sound: this thing is amazing 4 the price i mean it was 295 euro's so its pretty cheap but god it sounds nice.i play it through a roland micro cube and 4 live perfomances use a zoom g2 1u and u no wat ive the 2nd best guitar in my school and the 1st is an 800 euro well according to the guy who owns that guitar.treble pickup great 4 riffs . rythm great 4 solos Feature: im givin it 9 cos it doesnt hav trepezoid inlays nd green tuners Ease of Use: easy 2 get great sounds from any amp Quality: 1 of the knobs fell off but glued it bk on.i wud use it 4 shows also Value: amazing value even though its not even the standard Manufacturer Support: never used it yet The Wow Factor: cherry sunburst amazing i see my face in it Overall: im getting a new lp custom this christmas but ill continue to use it

Epiphone Les Paul 100 Customer Review submitted January 14, 2008

Overall
Sound: The sound awesome for a low priced guitar.....it should even be a higher price in my point of view Feature: I have the Ebony colored one....and it's pretty sexy Ease of Use: just plug and play...the sound does the rest Quality: It's great Value: Worth the price...oh yea Manufacturer Support: haven't had to deal with this. The Wow Factor: it's really a sick guitar old school looking, the ladies love it. Overall: I love it

"Pleasantly Surprised" submitted November 1, 2003

Music Style: Rock, Classic Rock, Ska
Sound: For the Price, this guitar has great sound. Typical Epiphone fuzziness on the distrotion, though, but nothing too fuzzy. Sounds fairly fat , much deeper than I first expected. Feature: The Humbuckers are a higher output then the ones on the LP Special II, and a higher output then any of the lower model Ibanez or Fender beginner/intermediate guiats have. The only complaint for me is that the Toggle Switch sometimes cuts out when you change from Rhythm to Treble or vice versa. Its nothing that can't be fixed though, its just an annoyance. Quality: There are a few things I might change, but this is again typical of Epiphone. Its not a Gibson, don't expect that. I'm worried about that toggle switch issue until i get it fixed, but other than that, im not worried. It is pretty sturdy and its not going to fall apart on you. Just be wary of the Epiphone product, you have to do some tweaking to it to get it just right in the end. Value: For a beginner/ intermediate level guitar, this is a good one, Gives you all the normalities of a Les Paul, just take away the name Gibson amd tone down some of the Quality of a 1000 dollar guitar. But for 250.00, this guitar smokes everything else out there. Manufacturer Support: I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, never had to deal with them The Wow Factor: It looks like a real Les Paul, who wouldnt want that? The finish is a little scrappy, but its nothing major. Overall: I tihnk after a while, I might be frustratred with the fuzziness of the Epiphone pickups, so I might upgrade to a different pickup , but other than that I think i would be satisfied with this guitar for a long time to come.

"Awesome axe" submitted November 4, 2006

Overall
Overall: I picked up this guitar at a local shop and played through a Vox amp for a few minutes then plugged into a mini Marshal stack and was blown away. I have a Les Paul and was shopping for a Squier Strat for my son when I found this beautiful axe. It was a gorgeous,deep,midnight black and played like a dream. It has the heft and feel of my Les Payul and the humbucks just howled the blues and made heads turn in the store. I flipped through a few settings on the amp and used the FX pedal and got a very decent rendition of Jimmy Paige and a soft styling of Hendrix. It plays blues licks like a pro and shifted between back up and lead like a dream. When I saw the price I definitely knew that someone priced the guitar wrong. I was floored when they told me the price was what showed on the tag. I played on....the neck and strings felt like butter in my hands and it balanced perfectly on the strap. I bought it and plan one day to give it to my son...ha ha. He is going to love it when he does eventually get it. What a perfect guitar for the beginner to the intermediate who wants the feel and play that only Les Paul can give. You won't be disappointed.

"Great deal." submitted August 5, 2006

Overall
Music Style: Rock ,chill out music.
Sound: when i went buyin a new guitar,i found myself into 2 options the first one is a gibson standard,and this Epi. les paul , i tried both of the guitars.. and i couldn't tell the difference, it sounded pretty much the same! the only difference was the Price .. so i bought this one .. it suites every taste, i play in a pure rock band the pickups were doing it's job perfectly .. but hey.. u want to push this guitar to it's limits? I replaced the pickups with 2 gibsons 500T/496R pickups.. and beleive me it blew away the Gibson standard.. so 9 with the old PUs.. 10 with the Gibsons PUs Feature: the finish of the guitar is the best part of it , Herritage Sunburst.. it's ammazing, i wish it had trapezoid inlays..and the Les paul signature on the headstock.. but i don't regret buying it.. Ease of Use: i dunno if it's me.. or the guitar but i find it hard to lower the strings without getting a buzz.. but i guess it's me not the guitar! Quality: it's like a tank.. actually I droped it from it's case buy mistake.. and it slamed on it's front.. then on it's back.. i was affraid to open my eyes at the begining.. but then .. i was shoked.. there was Not a single scratch... and i do not beleive it till now! Value: i baught my guitar for 450$ ( i live in lebanon ) and epiphones and gibsons are really expensive in here.. but this guitar worth way more than 450$ , it should be somewhere arround 800+ for this price.. it's the best guitar in the market. Manufacturer Support: have no idea. The Wow Factor: actually i dream bout having a Gibson Les-paul Supreme , but this one is a les-paul too .. have the Les-paul Tone .. the look.. the prestige.. the original color of a les-paul , so i do not think that i'll buy a new guitar unless it was the Gibson les-paul supreme.

"Epiphone Les Paul 100" submitted February 5, 2014

By JEFF M in TUCSON, AZ
Overall
Musical Background: Just starting on guitar.
Music Style: ROCK.
Overall: I love this guitar! I am just learning to play and this guitar had a lot going for it: it was in my price range, I love the classic rock n roll styling and the Epiphone name is one you can trust. PLUS ZZounds shipped it super fast so I was playing right away!

"Epiphone Les Paul 100" submitted September 29, 2012

By Richard Merry in Fairdale, KY
Musical Background: I have been playing off and on since 1966
Music Style: all types
Overall: I've owned this guitar for 2 weeks now, and cannot put it away, It plays like the expensive ones. I recommend this for the budget minded that want a professional looking and sounding electric Les Paul.

"the best guitar at the price of $300" submitted January 18, 2009

Music Style: rock and classic
Sound: it is the best guitar i own out of 12 Feature: take of the pick gaurd and it is a beast Ease of Use: smaller than a acustic of course lol so easy to use Quality: if they sell it without the pick gaurd it would be amazing Value: great price sounds amazing Manufacturer Support: buy it or else it will not be a wast of money The Wow Factor: my friends all want this gutair Overall: like 2 years thats how long i expect to use it

"This is much, much, much better than Telecaster!" submitted November 14, 2012

By Star Fish
Overall
Musical Background: I was playing music proffesionaly from middle of 90's. Now I'm only hobbist.
Music Style: Rock.
Overall: I was many years user of a Telecaster. I never trusted the glued in neck. Fender was the best and the only choice. It was... But than I found this guitar. It looks better than Tele, it sounds beter than Tele, playing on the neck is better than on Tele's neck. OK. This guitar is not for everyone. If it sounds bad, it is probably problem of wrong strings, or the wrong hands of the player...

"Great Guitar" submitted July 12, 2007

Music Style: Rock, Classic Rock, Metal
Sound: Its i has a nice clean LP sound expecially for the price you pay for it Feature: It has all the awesome features of a gibson les paul with awesome cream colored pickguard and gold nobs Ease of Use: Its easy to play but is a little bit heavy YES it has the Les Paul signiture Quality: Product seems to be stable the finish on it is amazing! and was deffinanlty worth the price Value: Great sound, great features = Great PRICE! Manufacturer Support: IDK but i am sure it is good

"THIS GUITAR IS AWESOME!" submitted January 18, 2007

Overall
Musical Background: "Active Musician"
Music Style: "New Wave, Classic Rock"
Sound: Add in a whammy bar! Feature: perfect Ease of Use: im experienced, so its easy for me, but has a great feel to it. Quality: awesome, great finish, awesome build, perfect Value: awesome, just simply awesome, a lil expensive for my wallet though. Manufacturer Support: no response, i dont OWN one The Wow Factor: god damn sexy Overall: I love the sound and build of this guitar, it looks great, feels great, and overall, is great.

Epiphone Les Paul 100 Customer Review submitted August 31, 2003

Overall
Sound: gotta play with my amp settings but once i got it, it rocks. Love the 'bucker sound. Feature: good enough for the price! Quality: Generic Gibson mass produced equipment, its a hit or miss. Value: Hey it's worth the price, even if, just for the looks of the classic Les Paul style we all know and love. The Wow Factor: I love the looks of the Les, even more than my fender. The fender may need less tweaking to get the sound, but the looks of this guitar out weigh the less than superb 'buckers.(just buy better ones and put them in yourself)

"It's bittersweet." submitted February 23, 2008

Overall
Musical Background: I'm learning.
Music Style: alternative rock
Sound: Sounds good. Feature: The switch broke. D: Quality: Came in with a broken string and scratches. It was already past the warranty, so I could not return it or exchange it for another one. I had to buy a replacement string, and deal with the ugly scratches. And a few months after I bought it the switch broke so I can only play it on rhythm. I was not pleased. I'm really considering sending it back, but I threw out the paper. Value: It was a good price, but I wish I received one in better shape. Kinda killed the excitement for my first guitar. Manufacturer Support: I haven't called support, although I probably should. The Wow Factor: Very attractive.

"great guitar p.s. dont lsten to all the reviews on things that say things like OMG!!! GREATEST GUITAR IN HISTORY!! BUY IT!!!!!!" submitted December 25, 2009

Overall
Music Style: anything that sounds good
Sound: the sound is amazing. the chords have a deep powerful hum that rattles windows. although its a great rythym guitar, you may want to buy something else if your into playing a lot of solos Feature: the paint job is beautiful on the vintage - thats the one i have. but the greatest feature i think is the smoothness and playability of the frets and fingerboard which is infinately better than any strat ive ever played Ease of Use: like i said smooth playability Quality: the only problem ive had is the volume knob came off once but thats nothing a little glue cant fix Value: the price is just right this is a $300 guitar, but its better that any others for the price Manufacturer Support: no support neaded The Wow Factor: smooth sleek shiny and sex. i find my self polishing it way too much even though its already perfect Overall: great guitar buy it if you like it because you wont find anything better for the price

"The Greatest Deal You Will Ever Find!" submitted February 18, 2006

Musical Background: Hobbyist, Active Musician
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Occasional Metal
Sound: This Epiphone has a great solid bluesy rock sound with great sustain and great response. You can pretty much just play your emotions through this guitar. It's great for any style of music also. Feature: You can use the pickup switch and tone knobs to alter the sound of the guitar to pretty much anything. Ease of Use: This guitar can produce smooth bluesy tones, crisp cutting rock licks, or hard core powerful metal tones. Quality: This is a very sturdy guitar, very well put together and will last a lifetime. Value: The price on this guitar is cheaper than anywhere else i've looked. Manufacturer Support: Epiphone is very easy to deal with and will help you out with any problem you might come accross. The Wow Factor: A Les Paul is my dream guitar, and since i'm short on cash, i got a great deal that sounds beautiful. Overall: i love the guitar so much that i probly wouldnt buy another one unless I saved up a lot of money for a Gibson.

"i would recamend it to everyone who plays guitar." submitted November 22, 2004

Overall
Musical Background: guitarist in a band
Music Style: Punk, Screamo
Sound: This guitar is sick. it has everything u want and more. Feature: the product didnt include anything. i probobly would have been mad if the guitar didnt sound so sweet so i wasnt unhappy. Quality: its made alright buy i dont like the bolt neck. Value: The product is definently worth every penie. Manufacturer Support: this is my first epiphone and im not disapointed. The Wow Factor: this is a very sexy guitar. Overall: im going to keep this guitar forever.

"Quality Isn't Cheap" submitted October 28, 2007

By a customer from gbpackersfan.com
Musical Background: active
Music Style: rock,country
Sound: The humbuckers have a pretty decent tone with good sustain. Feature: I got the ebony model and the finish was nice. It's a lot lighter then my other gibson's probably due to the cheaper wood. I like the fact you can make adjustments with a flat-head screwdriver and not wrenches. Quality: When I got this gutar delivered the action and intonation were all messed up. A few weeks later some of the frets started coming loose. I took it to a tech and he replaced one fret and re-set the other loose ones. He warned me this was a temporary fix and down the road I could expect more fret problems. Afterwards he straightened the neck and set up the action correctly. This made the thing at least playable but it doesn't stay in tune good. Value: I took this guitar up to the lake so I could practice away from home. If it gets broken, stolen or someone throws it in the fire I'll live. You get what you pay for. I wish I would have saved the money for something made in the USA. Overall: This would be a good starter guitar. If you have the money, put it towards a better quality instrument. They never lose value and I would take less then I payed for to unload this LP-100.

"If you have enough money,BUY THIS GUITAR!!!!!!" submitted January 22, 2009

Musical Background: Lead Vocalist/Lead guitar, of my band
Music Style: Rock,Pop,and Alternative
Sound: the sound on this guitar is just simply amazing,since i have a (rare) red one,mine came with Aninco Pro-2 pickups,which is just wat i wanted,because its they're the same pickups that slash used!!!.there r no sound flaws since i got it 2 years ago.its probably the best sounding guitar that ive ever gotten for this price range. Feature: i honestly love this guitars features,mainly because of the amazing neck it has,its just so easy to play with.but i wanted a guitar with the trapazoid fretts,but then again i luv that they r not trapazoid frets because i wanted a guitar that was different from the rest of mine,and i own a 1956 Goldtop lespaul,a slash signature gold top lespaul,and a lespaul custom.so i love the features on this guitar. Ease of Use: there isnt much to say about the ease of use since its just amazing,but what i can say is if you are planning on getting a guitar that is just mind blowing,but you cant afford a gibson,i would totally recommend this guitar to you,and the manual for this guitar tells you pretty much everything you need to know about it. Quality: this guitar is made pretty well,i love the nice,thick mahogany finsih on it,and like i said earliar,you will just fall in love with the feel of the neck,the only bad thing about it is that if you touch your guitar alot,and you like to keep it nice and clean,you will keep on having to wipe it off,and polish it (but not that much,only about 1-2 a year).so if you treat this guitar nicely,it might last you about 15-35 years! Value: this guitar is worth every cent u put into it!! Manufacturer Support: all i have to say for this is,if you need support or any stuff like that,just call up Epiphone,and they will handle the rest! The Wow Factor: seriously,how the heck would you not want this guitar! its awesome! Overall: This guitar will be worth everything that you put into it,i would recommend this guitar to everyone i possibly know,its just that amazing.and it even looks cool if you take off the pick guard!

"nice little package" submitted August 28, 2005

Music Style: Punk/rock
Sound: i play a lot of punk and the sound is perfect for the price. Feature: ok pickups good neck Quality: kinda had some problems but good support Value: great great value Overall: great guitar especially for beginners

"GREAT SOUND, BORING LOOK, a cheap Jimmy Page guitar" submitted May 18, 2006

By a customer from earthlink.net
Music Style: Classic/Hard Rock
Sound: THIS GUITAR HAS ONE OF THE BEST SOUNDS EVER!!!!!! The rythym pickup ruins it to make it 10 out of 10. Ease of Use: Its SOOOO easy to get from a very LOOOOOW sound to a pitchy and screaming voice!! Quality: The Humbuckers got brown very quickly, and the fretboard gets very dirty easily! But everything else rocks!! Value: The Best price you can get for this guitar!!!!!!! The Wow Factor: The look is kind of cheap. Dots, a normal "typical" Jimmy Page color. And has nothing really SHOCKING about its look. Overall: The Sound is the best thing that I like about this baby. the least is the look!!! A Very boring appeal.:(

"epiphone les paul 100" submitted April 7, 2012

By james s
Music Style: heavy metal rock
Overall: i bought this guitar as i could'n afford a gibson very pleased with the result dissappoited that it did't come with a case but it did come with a lead. Good sound from the humbucher pick ups it's a good starting guitar for beginners or well experiened players the glossy ebony finish is great very easy to play. I have giged with this guitar around the world without a backup its holding up well.

"GREAT BUY FOR BEGINNERS!!" submitted January 23, 2007

By XXX
Music Style: Heavy Metal & Rock N Roll
Sound: it's obviously a great buy but also a beginners guitar, the main problem is this guitar has horrible sustain, but exellent quality compared to other guitars such as deans Feature: everything was great exept for one thing, that being the pickup switch, the plastic top on the peice broke right off but that was the only major error Ease of Use: it's all aound good but as i already said still a beginners guitar, a little rough when affects are used Quality: it's an epiphone you figure it out Value: amazing for the price kills, anything in it's range Manufacturer Support: i gave it a five because thats obviously the mdeian and i havent had any problems i needed to call in for The Wow Factor: it's a les paul it's a great looking guitar Overall: i was disapointed some what by the pickups but that was all

"Great guitar for begginers" submitted October 30, 2007

By a customer from aim.com
Musical Background: Begginer
Sound: Good sound for its price, just started playing, my first and only guitar, but ive used much nicer ones, and it holds up to them, especially for the price Feature: dont no nething much about the feautres, not very experienced Ease of Use: Very easy to use for a beginner, it was easy to tune and just start playing Quality: Ive owned it for a little over a month, and its held up very well Value: Best guitar for its price i could find Manufacturer Support: Havnt had to use it, but im sure its very good like everything else with the guitar Overall: Great guitar for the begginer, defineately suggest it if you just begging to play

"Great sounding axe" submitted April 2, 2004

Overall
Music Style: progressive metal,hard rock, blues
Overall: Likes = Nice tone from pickups. I put a tone control coil tap on them and can got from single-coil to dual-coil hum bucker with a turn of my tone controls. Now I get 8 different sounds instead of 3. Some Jimmy Page Les Paul

"ROCK N PLUCK with dis Guitar!" submitted November 11, 2007

Musical Background: Musician
Music Style: Rock,Heavy metal
Sound: The sound is pretty damn good...from the acoustic rythm to the heavy metal treble sounds very very good... Feature: Dis guitar looks like my idol slash's signature les paul standard...mine is the vintage sunburst so it looks exactly the same....the only thing is it dosent hav a whammy bar and the wood sratches easily... Ease of Use: Its very easy to use...juz plug n play...very good Quality: The paints job is very very nice indeed....this product probaly u keep not wanna bring anywhere u like coz its kindda fragile...a tiny little scatch n u can see it very clearly... Value: Cheap n nice....10 stars Manufacturer Support: Nope havent met any epiphone dudes.... Overall: Its a good guitar to begin with n a very nice guitar t o show off to all ur friends :D

"AMAZING!!" submitted March 27, 2008

Musical Background: Hobbyist, In a Band so active musician
Music Style: Rock, Punk Rock, Heavy Rock
Sound: AMZIZIZIZNG SOUND!!!!! Even with the standard pick-ups it has an amazing tone to it. Stick it with an amp that can have versatility (i know, i spelled that wrong) you can get some pretty sick tones. Feature: The four knobs you need to make the sound you want PLUS a switch to go from rythem to treble and thats pretty much all that you need Ease of Use: Plug it in, pick your tone, start jammin' Quality: Sturdy, well built and can go through some tough stuff Value: It's only 250 bucks!!! Ya can't go wrong there. There are too many guitars out there that are more expesive but yet, not as good of quality Manufacturer Support: Never used it, but i'll give them the benifit of the doubt The Wow Factor: GREAT LOOK! Some people don't like the pick-guard on the front, but that can be taken off it you want and it still looks great! I got mine in a cherry burst finish and it is sweet. My friends girlfriend was starring at my axe more than her boyfriend its that great! Overall: Great buy if your looking for either something to start out with but will last you a VERY long time. I'm looking to use this for at least 3 maybe 4 years after this. The ONLY problem with it is that the from glossy finish that is on it can scratch if your not careful, but simply buying a fitted case can fix that (not that expecive)

"This was my second Epi. My first was a strat style body from the late 80's. Craftmanship and quality was awsom on that late 80's" submitted December 23, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: 25yrs. Guitar, and Bass.
Music Style: Rock,Blues,Metal
Sound: Sound is ok stock if you do not get a warped neck. Neck was twisted left to right.Not bowed. 6th string fret buzz when played open. Feature: Seperate tone and volume controls. Ease of Use: Cannot get great sound with a warped neck. Quality: Pickups were practically falling out of guitar. Again I will mention the warped neck. Action was high maybe due to factory trying to eliminate fret buzz. Value: There are much better built guitars out there in this price range. Atleast from my experience anyway. Ibanez,Yamaha,Dean, Jackson, even Squier. Manufacturer Support: Did not deal with Epi. Sent guitar back to Zz for a refund. The Wow Factor: Nope once owning it and handling it I realized it was a very shoddy piece of work. Overall: Shipped it back. If I kept it and it was stolen I'd buy a different brand.

Epiphone Les Paul 100 Customer Review submitted November 4, 2007

By a customer from ntlworld,.com
Overall
Musical Background: I do it as a hobby but am starting a band soon.
Music Style: Rock and roll, Blues.
Sound: Pretty good sound, good for beginners. Feature: It came with a cable and that was it. Ease of Use: Just plug it in and play away. Quality: It is very easily scatched and dented, also the wood is weak, I once was playing standing up, and the strap button just came straight ou to the wood. Value: This is great for beginners. Manufacturer Support: It took a while to come, and when it did come, it was covered in scratches all over the back so we phoned them and they said they would pick it up, in the end they forgot so I had to wait 4 weeks for a new one. The Wow Factor: I always have liked the look of Les Pauls, as they are very basic looking. Overall: The guitar is pretty good and is comfortable to hold.

"Hope you like to Tune..." submitted August 1, 2004

Overall
Sound: No complaint here, it does sound nice. Just not IN TUNE nice. I threw a Duncan Invader high output pickup in the neck , gave it a hotter sound, but its not bad. Feature: eh. It feels cheap. Very thin, paint job a little bit flaky. Input jack comes loose, pots are plastic and cheap feeling. Quality: I'm too afraid to use this at a show. I have played shows with it as a backup, and am always relieved when i don't have to pull it out. This is because I cannot rely on this thing staying it tune, not cutting out when i switch the pickups, just all around reliability. Value: Its a good price.... for a cheap guitar, its cheap. Manufacturer Support: umm sure The Wow Factor: It still looks like a les paul, i guess. No block inlays, no pickup covers, but other than that, its a Paul. Overall: It gets a "D". CONS: Doesn't stay in tune worth crap, cuts out when you switch the pickups (sometimes, more often then not though), feels cheap. PROS: Cheap, looks nice, decent sound, cheap.

"A solid choice - buy it, now!" submitted June 20, 2007

Musical Background: hobby - noodling with gutars for 20+ years
Music Style: classic rock, southern rock, psychadelic rock, texas swing, blues
Sound: Nice warm LP sounds emanate from this beauty. Unbelievable considering the price. Feature: Hey, it's an LP copy! It's got strings, knobs in all the right places, and it even came with a cable. Waddayawant for this price? Ease of Use: Was almost in tune when I unpacked it. A couple of quick tweaks and we were noodling along. Yes, the interface is intuitive... Quality: Once again, IT'S A LP KNOCK-OFF... Waddayawant for this amount of money? The quality far exceeds it's price range. Value: WOW! What a value. Can't beat it. Manufacturer Support: Dunno, but hear they are responsive. Because I believe in the postive potential of all humans and prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt, I'll give 'em a 10 and hope they live up to it. The Wow Factor: I like it. That's why I bought it. Your mileage may vary. Overall: If it were stolen, I would be upset. I would probably replace it. Epi case is nice, too.

""Not The Best..."" submitted December 27, 2006

Musical Background: Experienced Guitarist
Music Style: Classic Rock, Oldies
Sound: When I picked up the Les Paul 100 at Long & Mcquade, I thought in my mind "Led Zeppelin Tone!", so I really urged to plug it in and start playing some Led Zeppelin songs & such. When I plugged it in, I went and set the settings to what I would set them to get the Led Zeppelin tone, and then I started playing Bring It On Home by Led Zeppelin. I was disappointed but how I could NOT achieve the Led Zeppelin tone, on a Les Paul 100! The Les Paul 100 could not achieve a wide range of tones, and I was disappointed. Feature: The guitar had a pickguard, goldtophat knobs, chrome grover tuners, and a gold bridge / stopbar&tailpiece. I like what the guitar had came with, made it had the same stuff as a les paul standard would have. Ease of Use: Easy of use was alright. Like usual it was hard to reach the higher frets on any les paul, but for some reason, it was really hard to just simply slide/glide my hand across the fretboard, the gloss/finish would grip and stop my hand from sliding, so I would have to take my hand off the neck and then move to the higher frets. Quality: Not the best Epiphone I've seen. I found that the toggle switch was very loose, and jiggled alot, same with some of the tuner plates. I would say this les paul would be pretty fragile, but I guess that's cause its a les paul. It was lighter than the usual les pauls, which I really like, and the frets were accurate. Value: I am really disappointed with how expensive this Les Paul 100 is, when you can get a rock beast Epiphone G-400 for just 40$ more of so. I really had though this les paul could've been cheaper.. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: I found this les paul 100, REALLY ugly in my opinion. It had dots as the fret inlays, there was no Les Paul signature on the headstock, the finish was boring ol wood with UGLY red finish around it, they didnt fit each other, and the knobs and pickguard did NOT stick out. Overall: I would say, don't get this guitar. With 415$ You can get a really decent G-400, or any other Epiphones! I really didn't like how you could NOT get a led zeppelin tone, I mean man les pauls are supposed to give Led Zeppelin tones!!!!

"THE BEST FOR BEGINNING ELECTRIC GUITAR PLAYERS" submitted June 27, 2004

Music Style: ROCK
Sound: THIS GUITAR IS THE BEST ALTHOUGH YOU MAY NEED TO GET A NEW CABLE (DONT USE THE CABLE THAT COMES WITH IT BECAUSE IT MAKES A RATTLING NOISE IN IT)BUT EVERY THING ELSE IS AWESOME Feature: THE CABLE THAT CAME WITH IT SUCKED Quality: ITS LIKE PLAYING ALL MY OTHER 17 LES PAUL CLASSICS AND STANDARDS Value: NOT THAT MUCH FOR A FAKE LES PAUL Manufacturer Support: YES THEY WERE NICE The Wow Factor: NO NOT REALLY

"FOR BEGINNERS WHO DON'T HAVE ENOUGH $ FOR ANYTHING BETTER ONLY!!!!" submitted February 21, 2007

By a customer from AOL.com
Overall
Sound: Hard to get a good sound. Pickups die out occasionally. Feature: The pickup control switch stopped working and fell off after a few months. Pickups don't work all the time. Ease of Use: Not a very big range of sounds. Quality: amp jack comes loose a lot and switchs fell off. Value: Fair price. Good for beginners i geuss. Manufacturer Support: didn't bother contacting them. The Wow Factor: sort of ugly. Overall: Bad for anyone other than beginners. As I said, pickups die, pickup control falls off, and the amp jack comes loose.

"LES PAUL 100, A BEAUTY!" submitted September 16, 2008

Overall
Musical Background: active guitarist and pianoist
Music Style: alternitive
Sound: its so amazing what you can do with this guitar...... Feature: yea, it had some amazing pickups and the white pickguard looks amazing!!!! :) Ease of Use: if you have a amp with effects and you know how to use them , it sounds great! Quality: this baby will last for a life time, but i decided not to get black cus it swows all the smudges, and on the road, you need a case for it Value: only 250 bux for a lp? amazingggggg Manufacturer Support: ill give a ten. havent used them, but heard there great The Wow Factor: ITS A BEAUTY Overall: best guitar eva.

"Keep rocking and just make your guitars sing out the blues" submitted May 12, 2011

By a customer from windstream.net
Musical Background: hobbyist-beginner
Music Style: Blues,country rock,country,old time rock and roll
Sound: Just received this les paul today and I have to say they are a 100% right.Looks just like a standard and the sound is the same.If you don't have alot of money right now "BUY IT" you won't be sorry.I also ordered the epiphone les paul case for it the guitar fits real nice and no movement but the case is about 2 inches to long.But the body of the guitar fits real tight with no movement.I'm sure you can find a case shorter so the neck and head fits to the end of the case.This is a very good investment for me until i grauate to a gibson les paul then I will order one that includes the case. Feature: no accessories included,great meterials used in making this les paul with great eye for details. Ease of Use: I'm just a beginner and have a long way to get where I can make the guitar sing the blues but will be there one day. Quality: Vert well made with very good detail was taken when making this. Value: very well worth every penny that i spent Don.t let get out but the guitar is worth more then they ask for it. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: I give a 10 on everything you asked me in this section of questions Overall: forever

"A GREAT LES PAUL AT AN EXCELLENT PRICE" submitted September 26, 2007

Musical Background: Dunce in a band
Music Style: Metal, Rock, Blues, Rockabilly, Expiramental, 80s Metal
Sound: It sounds like a Les Paul. What isn't there to like? My only slight complaint is that after about a year of hard use the bridge pickup will sometimes get quiet far a few seconds. This happens maybe once every fifty uses. No big problem. I was originally planning to replace the pickups anyway, but this has great sound so I won't. Feature: It's a Les Paul. It has two volume and tone knobs. It has a selector switch. That's about the most features you're gonna get on a guitar. Ease of Use: The neck is super slim. It's so easy to wrap your hand around. For some people who have problems playing because of small hands, this guitar is perfect. Even for me, with abnormally large hands, it feels great. Quality: It's a great guitar. Since it's an Epiphone, of course it's made well. But my only problem is that after two months I had it the amp jack came loose, but I just superglued it. Value: Great value. It's just as good sounding as a Gibson, or even slightly better, plus it's lighter. Manufacturer Support: I heard they're great, but I never needed it. The Wow Factor: Cherry Sunburst looks nothing like the picture. It's really bright red around the edges and fades in perfectly to a cool yellow center. The knobs are gold, and unlike the picture, THERE IS A LES PAUL SIGNATURE ON THE HEADSTOCK. I took off the pickguard(because I hate pickguards on Pauls, and now it's a sexy beast. Overall: I expect to be satisfied with this guitar for awhile. I'm going to have to get the frets filed a bunch of times before I stop using it. I don't think I'll have to rewax it, since it has a great thick finish.
11 of 12 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Good, pretty cheap guitar." submitted September 4, 2007

Overall
Musical Background: Musician, Hobbyist, Singer, Guitarist, Bassist, Pianist, Dabbler
Music Style: Rock, Metal, Alternative, Experimental, etc.
Sound: the sound is great especially for its price. it sounds just as good as my buddy's gibson les paul studio. Feature: 2 volume and 2 tone knobs are pretty much all any guitar player will ever need. Ease of Use: highly playable. the myth of it being much harder for harmonics on a les paul guitar is only true because i believed it. choose not to believe and you can do them fine. Quality: brother broke a strong on it on day one while i was at work... what a butthole. one of the volume knobs also loosened up and wobbles a bit and the A strings gets out of tune very easily. Value: it will last la long time. no matter how good you get at guitar it will never feel like an inferior product unless you for some reason felt embarrassed that it wasn't a gibson. Manufacturer Support: havn't dealt with it, but it was great for a bass i bought a while back The Wow Factor: black and tan looks pretty damn sweet i must say. i wanted white with a black pick guard to be honest but i will take black as well. Overall: good guitar, much better than my squuire strat was. oticeably different is weight than a gibson, because it is made of cheaper material, but it is also much cheaper in price.
10 of 11 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great guitar for the cash" submitted March 25, 2006

By awall12272aol.com
Music Style: rock, blues
Sound: the overall sound that I get out of this guitar is great Feature: The overall feel is really good. Not too bad for a bolt on neck. Ease of Use: The neck pick up gives you some real beefy tones for chords and the bridge pick up gives you the little extra bite for solos if you need it. Quality: The finish look great. The bolt on neck is the only thing I do not like though it does not compromise the quality of the guitar. Value: This instrumentis worth every penny. Overall: If you want a Les Paul and can't afford a Gibson, the Epiphones are the next best thing. I would recommend

"Pretty good for what its worth." submitted May 28, 2007

Music Style: Heavy Metal, Punk Rock, Blues, Outlaw Country
Sound: I was pretty satisfied with the clean sound it puts out, with the chords coming out clean and clean solos sounding smooth. Wasn't very satisfied with the bridge humbucker for heavier distorted sound, but thats easy to fix with a Seymour Duncan or EMG humbucker. But all in all, pretty good sound for the price it is. Feature: Its a Les Paul, so I was pleased that it had the stuff a Les Paul should have. Ease of Use: I love the action on this axe. Solos are a breeze to play on this thing, and rythms are just as easy. Goes out of tune from time to time, but if you got a good tone ear, that souldn't be too much of a problem. Quality: For 260 bucks, its made pretty good. I got the cherry sunburst, and I was very satisfied with the finish paint job. Pretty dependable for how much its worth. Haven't used it in any shows yet, but I would definatley use this, no doubt about it. Also seems it takes damage pretty well. Value: Was worth for what I bought it for, and haven't found anything in its price range that could beat it. Manufacturer Support: Only upgrade i've done on this thing was taking out the orignal bridge humbucker and put in a Duncan humbucker in its place. The Wow Factor: For a person being on a budget, and it being a Les Paul, it appealed to me pretty well. Overall: I expect to be with this git fiddle for a good long while. I always supplement my gear. I will definatley wear this thing out, Les Pauls are just meant to be that way. If it was stolen, i'd either replace it or, if I could afford it, get a better Les Paul.
16 of 18 people (88.89%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Buy this, but check the amp jack first." submitted August 4, 2007

Musical Background: Rocker
Music Style: Metal, Rock, Rock and Roll, Punk Rock
Sound: This guitar, as with all Les Pauls, is great because you can set each pickup differently, and then sqitch from calm and clean to fierce and distorted. The sound range is truly amazing. Feature: Like all Les Pauls with the whole nine yards, it has all the features you could ask for. Ease of Use: The neck is incredibly thin and once it's oiled up, playing on the 100 is a breeze. I really like the action. Other than being slightly on the heavy side, it's a great guitar to play. Quality: Everything on this guitar was fine for the first couple months, but then the amp jack started to turn and eventually it just fell apart and all kinds of knuts and bolts came out. I brought it into my local music store and they fixed it. For a few weeks, it was fine, but then it came loose again and I just superglued it, and it's worked since then. Value: It's sound and feel are the best of any guitar I've owned or played, and that includes many Gibson Les Pauls. Manufacturer Support: Support from Gibson is fantastic, so Epiphone should be too. The Wow Factor: In Cherry Sunburst, it is fantastic, but you can tell what they did to make it cheaper. The edges are rounded, which I like because it doesn't hurt so much, but it doesn't ahve any binding. The finish is awesome and I just took off the pickguard, it looks good either way. It would look really cool with zebra pickups, but it's fine how it is. Overall: Great guitar, my favorite ever.

"For the money you can't beat it.These are great people to deal with and being able to pay for it in instllments really helps you" submitted June 5, 2011

By a customer from windstream.net
Musical Background: Hobbist
Music Style: blues,southern rock,country
Sound: The sound is good but would have bought the standard if I waited a little longer.But over all it's not bad. Feature: You get what you pay for. Ease of Use: Very easy to use Quality: It's good but not great Value: For what I paid This is a good value for the money Manufacturer Support: I hav'nt had to deal with them so I can't say. Overall: Already looking for a better les paul.But this will do in the mean time utill I can afford or find a better les at the right price.I bought this a blimished item from zzsounds and it is good.

"STOP LOOKING AND BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" submitted April 10, 2008

By a customer from yahoo
Overall
Sound: dis thang rocks!!it sounds like heaven with my line6 spiderIII amp. Feature: its a great guitar that comes cord. Ease of Use: the 60's neck fits my hand perfectly, and the frets make playing so much more comfortable. Quality: it is made awesome and has no blemishes Value: it seems like it should be more expensive cuz it sounds wonderful Manufacturer Support: havn't needed it The Wow Factor: i got the vintage sunburst and it looks sooo much better than the the picture Overall: the best guitar ive ever owned

"Pleasantly Surprised by this awesome guitar" submitted August 1, 2007

Overall
Musical Background: Musician, Hobbyist, Singer, Guitrist, Bassist, Pianist, Dabbler
Music Style: Rock, Metal, Experimental, etc.
Sound: Very good sound for a low to medium priced guitar... bought this for my brother as a gift and he is in love with it and says it is better than his higher priced (800 appx) tele. Feature: I've never owned a Les Paul before this and I have to say the features are very impressive. I love the treble/rhythm switch. Ease of Use: Very easy to use. Works very well with a few distortion pedals and wah. Once you get the fell for the adjustments it is easy as can be. the high e broke the first day, but it was fairly easy to replace and retune. Quality: Great finish. Love the cream pick guard and gold knobs. Seems very sturdy and could be a great instrument for many years to come. Value: A beautiful instrument with fantastic sound for a low price... you can;t beat that. Manufacturer Support: I have never owned a les paul but I do own an Explorer by Epiphone. I have never had any problems with the guitar but would expect them to be very helpful. The Wow Factor: The Les Paul has always been one of my favorite looking guitars. Also so many great guitar artists have used this as their primary tool over the years. plus the finish is great. Overall: I expected a nice looking but mostly average guitar. But I am happy to say that it is much more than I expected. Though it may not be as 'great' as some other guitars I've played it is a great value for a wonderful instrument.

"Amazing guitar. Satisfied 7 Stars!" submitted October 1, 2008

By a customer from aim.com
Overall
Musical Background: Active Musician. Love to play live.
Music Style: Hard Rock, Metal, Rock n' Roll, Alternative
Sound: the pickups are some of the best that ive played. Strong. Not as good as as the 496R 500T's that come on the Gibson X-plorer and the Flying V. Sound almost matches the Les Paul Standard as long as you work the EQ of the amp a little. Feature: It didn't really come with alot of features, Three-way swich, Stopbar Tailpice and Tun-o-matic bridge. Ease of Use: It plays really good. The neck profile is easy to play but it gets a little difficult to play around the 22 fret. I dont like how thin the body is compared to other Les Pauls. Quality: It has a great quailty to it. It stays in tune vey well but the tuners are a little wobbley but thats easily fixable. It is really reliable for touring. Even after thrashin on stage it stays in tune pretty well. There is a little short on the threeway swich whenever i flip it to normal or rhythym i have to wiggle it a little but its not that big of a deal. Value: It is a little much for the guitar but not much. You still get a Les Paul for under $699 which should be good enough reason to buy it. But still it's definately worth the buy. Manufacturer Support: I havent tried to contact the company. The Wow Factor: It has really good sex appeal! Other than the slim body. Im lookin for the chunky Les Paul body. Its body is around the thickness of an SG. Overall: This guitar will last you a while after you buy it, whether you use it for studio or live.

"Detailed Review - Please Read" submitted January 17, 2007

Music Style: Metal, Rock
Sound: This guitar is great. I can switch from loud and crunchy to soft and non-tonal with the flip of a switch. It has the definite Les Paul sound. Feature: Well, it came with a cable, and everything seems solid. Ease of Use: It has a really fast action neck, great for sliding. The strings are nice and low, which is one of the main things I like about a guitar. It's much lighter than my other Les Paul. Quality: The finish in Cherry Sunburst is amazing, hand painted. It has a really cool headstock, and it does have the Les Paul signature. I rated it 8 because the input got so loose after a few weeks that it fell off, and I had to take it to the shop to get re-sautered. That was free and took five minutes, though. Value: The value is amazing. For a guitar this good, I would pay up to a thousand dollars. I have friends with other Les Pauls, and this one sounds the same, and it is lighter. Manufacturer Support: I've heard they're good, and I almost had to call them. The Wow Factor: This guitar is so amazing looking. The only thing is that it's made with one piece of wood, and has no seperate top. So, there can't be any binding. Some binding and trapezoid inlays would make it the best guitar in the world, but I can't complain. Overall: I expect to have this ax for at least another ten years, if not longer. I hope to go through lots of wax before this breaks.
11 of 12 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"The BEST guitar for the price!!!" submitted July 21, 2008

Overall
Musical Background: Active Musician, Hobbyist too...
Music Style: Rock, Alt.,
Sound: Sound took me a while to figure out.. It might only be on my guitar. Butwhen i change from Rhythm to Treble only one of the pick-ups work. For Ex. With Rhythm on, only the neck pick-up works. All guitars might be like this, I'm not sure because I'm new to all of this guitar stuff. Feature: I bought mine blemished (it wasn't all that blemished to be honest just a few scratches on the back...) Its sexiness is very handy :) Ease of Use: It is rather easy to figure out how to use this guitar. It is not that expensive and it sounds great. I haven't changed anything yet, but if I was to change something it would be the pickups. They are amazing pickups, I would just prefer better. Quality: Hell ya! This is made incredibly! It is beautiful (a rather strange word, but it is.) There were no loose parts in mine and a great finish. The 'Les Paul Model' on the head is very attractive. Value: This guitar is freakin' insane! I would buy another in a heartbeat. Except I would buy mine in Vintage Sunburst instead of Ebony but I just like that color more... Ebony is a very attractive color and I can see my face in mostly all of the guitar. Manufacturer Support: None. The Wow Factor: It is beautiful as I have mentioned before. Everyone I have shown it to has just had huge wide eyes from its complexion. So yes, The 'sex appeal' is very good Overall: Around four years I'm guessing I will have this guitar.

"Waste of money, terrible sound" submitted January 31, 2009

By a customer from embarqmail.com
Overall
Sound: Awful sound the top two strings buzz loud and play awful. I even took it to a local music shop and they said it was unfix able even after replacing the strings. Feature: It came with Chinese instructions and a crappy cord to hook to an amp. O and a pretty cool poster with like 50 epiphone guitars. Ease of Use: The overall sound is decent. It is hard to really get a great sound out of it though. My old peavy puts this guitar to shame in the ease and sound. Like i said, the buzzing on the top two strings is awful, making many songs impossible to play. Quality: Piece of crap!!! I got one and it sounded awful and the music store said it was unfix able. So I sent it back. The new one sounds even worse. I am warning you this is a total rip off and you're wasting your money if you buy this. Value: My old 100$ peavy kicks this things a**. It makes the epiphone it sound like a toy. Terrible value for 300$ Manufacturer Support: Epiphone is a rip off. They sent us two guitars that both sound awful. For 300$ i should get a guitar that i dont have to mail back twice. Not only were they unhelpful, but they didnt know what they were doing!! For example some kid answers the phone like "Aww man that sucks well i dont know i guess you just got a couple of bad guitars man". Then I ask if they could at least inspect it to see if its gonna sound bad and theyre like no we cant do that or its conbsidered used. Total Rip off The Wow Factor: The only reason i got this is because it looks amazing. If you want a guitar that looks good but sounds and plays bad, then this is the guitar for you! Overall: Not even five minutes. As soon as i pulled it out of the box, it sounded bad. Never thought it was a good guitar after playing it.

"ok\not wonderful still has good lp neck feel" submitted October 23, 2011

By a customer from charter.net
Music Style: rock\country
Sound: sounds ok bought as gift action is ok might need some tweeking not too happy with the bolt on neck could be future problem? Ease of Use: it is an ineppesive guittar for a beginner you get what you pay for still a good axe Quality: beginner Value: worth? the price but should be about 30-40 bucks less Manufacturer Support: n\a

"GREAT GUITAR, BUY IT IF YOU ARE WELL IN THE HEAD" submitted March 14, 2007

Overall
Sound: I have had this guitar for almost a year and the pickups are fine, I don't know what the other people are saying. Don't listen to any of those psychos. The selector switch is cool and I use it as a cutoff switch sometomes. It sounds great with a Cry Babay wah and Overdrive 1 on a Marshall amp. It sounds good with any recording amp, too. The controls are responsive and the pickups are really high quality. Feature: Well, basically it just came with a cable, as do all warehouse direct Epiphone models. Just so everyone knows, the pictures are outdated on this site or something. Mine(Cherry Sunburst) looks nothing like the picture. First of all, everything is now nice chrome, and the knobs are gold, which looks really nice and classy. It holds it's tune for a long time, and the string height from stock was perfect. The cherry color is much deeper and richer and it looks incredible. Ease of Use: This is the easiest to play guitar I have ever owned or even thought of owning. The neck is super slim-taper, so the action is really nice. Other than it being slightly heavy, it is super-easy. Also, the weight affects sustain dramatically. It makes it equal to a set necked Les Paul by all means. Quality: Mine lasted for the first few months fine, but then the amp jack started to loosen. That's an easy do-it-yourself fix. Only it continued to loosen after that. So, I fixed the problem with some Locking Super Glue. I trust that there will be no internal problems that I will need to open that up for again. Epiphones are very durable, I have brought it out-of-state several times, and it's holding up really well. Value: Definitely worth three hundred bucks. I have other Les Pauls that are really nice, and with this one I feel more free to just take it places, because I don't worry about it getting scratched up and never being able to resell it if I wanted to. This guitar is very dependable. Manufacturer Support: I haven't needed it yet, but I hear it's great. The Wow Factor: This guitar looks amazing. Mine was and still is now perfect, and I trust it to be perfect. The color in Cherry Sunburst is vibrant and the gold knobs add classic looks. I would prefer if it had body binding, but I am picky. It looks just fine without it. Maybe some trapezoid inlays, but it's fine to me, I'm just picky. Also, unlike the pictures, it does have the Les Paul signature on the headstock. Overall: I expect to be satisfied with this product my whole life. Everything is built well. If it were stolen, I would be sad for a month, then replace it definitely. Then I would get it maybe in Red.

"A guitar you will keep for many years" submitted June 29, 2004

Overall
Sound: the tone on the lp-100 is quite awesome.It sounds great even when not plugged in. The stock humbuckers are great but i would probably change them when i have the money.I'm not even going to compare it to any of the higher end les paul models becuz it is unfair so i'm just going to say that its the best sounding guitar for its price. Feature: mine came with a mahogany neck and body. but some come in alder. Of course mahogany is better sounding. the cool thing is that you get a seperate volume and tone knobs for both pickups. this offers you with a wide range of sound that you can control on the guitar alone.i love the neck especially, although its bolted on,but still it's smooth and fast...easy for solos Quality: the quality is good overall. i dont know about those people who say in goes out of tune easily. never had a problem there. i left mine once in its case for 3 weeks and picked it up properly in tune. I dont rely much on my tuner i know by now if its in tune or not. the one thing i would complain about is stopbar tailpiece on my lp-100 the saddles were sharp and i've broken my high e string a few times becuase of it. the knobs also are made of plastic which isn't much to complain about but it makes the guitar look really really cheap. Value: this guitar is definately worth its base price of $400+ but i'm glad i got it cheap for around $300 which was a "Sale" price from where i bought it. Manufacturer Support: never dealt never had to. The Wow Factor: it is indeed very sexy. People, i find, are drawn to the guitar whenever they see it. it is indeed very beautiful in the heritage cherry sunburst color which is the one i have. Ever since i began playing guitar i knew that this was the guiar i was going for. Never regreted it. Overall: i expect to keep this guitar for a long time. i'd never replace it for sentimental reasons. becuase i got it very cheap i plan on further customizing this guitar with all my extra money...let's see better pickups, better tuners, better knobs gold hardware. So much things i could do. i donnu what i would do if my lp-100 was ever lost or stolen. i guess that i would pRoBably replace it with another lp-100, but there would 10 minute period where i would mourn. what i love most about this guitar is the tone and the comfort. it is the right guitar for me. the thing i least like about it is the bolt-on neck. i could really do with a set-neck. But regardless of that i can still meet all my musical goals with this guitar

"My Favorite Guitar" submitted January 6, 2007

Music Style: Rock/Heavy Metal
Sound: This guitar is my favorite out of all I own. The pickups give you a wide viriety of sounds. Sometimes I just set the bridge pickup to loud and tonal, and make the neck pickup softer and more acoustic sounding, flip the switch, and it sounds totally different. It is amazing. Feature: I love all of the controls, and it came with a cable. Also, I read about some people complaining about not having the Les Paul signature on the headstock, but that's bull. Mine has it, and it looks amazing. Ease of Use: It's easy to get great sounds, and everything else, but when sitting and playing it is heavy and tends to slide off the player's lap. I play standing most of the time, though, so that's not much of a problem. The strings are really low, and it is so easy to do any barre chords. Quality: The finish looks great. I have it in Heritage Cherry Sunburst. The red is very different from the picture, much darker. Also, the knobs are not creme colored like the pickguard, but gold. It looks great. Value: I paid about 500 dollars for it at a music store, but you can get it half price online. Definitely worth even a thousand, though. This guitar is seriously amazing. Manufacturer Support: No idea. I've never needed it, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. I've heard it's great. I don't think I'll ever need it. The Wow Factor: Definitely looks good. Overall: I think I will be satisfied with this guitar for at least fifty years, or when it rots or I'm too old to play.

When you call, mention priority code 14JH-J3MJ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976