When you call, mention priority code 15WQ-JY0R

Rating and Reviews: Epiphone Lennon Casino

Imagine yourself playing Lennon's classic '65 Casino. This gorgeous, historically accurate semi-hollowbody boasts a pair of Gibson USA dog-ear P-90 pickups.

Overall

"Top quality,from jangle to twang, to punk to funk, Lennon would be proud!" submitted October 17, 2010

Musical Background: Been in bands, active muscian, hoppyist
Music Style: Alll of the above
Sound: I purchased the sunburst model here at Zzounds.com. If you are looking for a quality Casino without forking over the big bucks for an Elite, than this is your Casino. I was weighing between the Elite and this Inspired by Lennon model. Once I recieved the Inspired By Casino I knew I made the right descion. The quality, the tone. The P90 pickups can do it all, Jazz warm to Brit pop Jangle to Nashville Twang. Throw on the over drive and it's God Save the Queen. This is a fun guitar for the Beatles covers! It sounds like Lennon's! Epiphone did a great job on this Inspired By Lennon Casino. Feature: The Epiphone Inspired By John Lennon includes a beautiful case! I own older Epiphones "96 Casino, 97 Lucille, 97 Rivera" and this case is a higher quality case. Very nice looking! Also incuded was a guitar cable. Ease of Use: Quality: The quality is absolutly top notch. I would compare it to a high end Japanese guitar or American custom shop. This guitar was built to last forever. I own Rickenbacker's, American Fenders and high end Gretsch's and this guitar hais comparable with regards to quality. The way it feels and the way it plays. Weather you are a giging musician or a home studio rock star, this guitar will serve you well. Value: This guitar is a steal, plain and simple. You could pay a lot more for the same quality. You can also get so many tones out of this guitar, that alone makes this guitar more valuble. Manufacturer Support: I have not had to contact Epiphone Support for any problems. I have contacted Epiphone support in the past for questions about parts and they were very helpful and responsive. The Wow Factor: I own the Sunburst model and it looks as great as it feels! Top notch! This guitar will inspire you! Overall: If this guitar was stolen I would cry baby cry. Then I'd buy another, because I'm old enough to know better.

"Epiphone Casino - Inspired by J. Lennon Great product at a fabulous price!" submitted July 14, 2010

By a customer from verizon.net
Music Style: classic rock
Sound: Superb. Far better than I ever would have expected. This is my only hollow body and I was a little leary of feedback. It's really not even an issue. Perhaps it's the Gibson electronics or perhaps it's simply the general characteristics of this guitar but it produces a wide array of tones from a silky jazz sound to a classic rock sound. It's no wonder John Lennon used this model almost exclusively during the latter part of his career. Feature: The electronic components are Gibson issue. Top notch materials, well constructed instrument throughout. The guitar case is to die for. Very plush perhaps slightly superior to my Gibson Les Paul (Standard) case. Ease of Use: Extremly easy to dial in tone. This is typical Gibson. The P-90's were a pleasant surprise. Quality: In terms of "fit and finish", I couldn't ask for more. I was pleasantly surprised. Electronics are true Gibson guality and P-90's really put out! I absolutely love this guitar. Value: This guitar is well worth the money. I own several quality guitars and paid considerably more for them than this one. The Casino Revolution is on a par with my other guitars - no question about it! Manufacturer Support: I haven't had to contact their customer service department. The Wow Factor: Hey, John Lennon played one. Need I say more? Overall: I definitely will not replace this guitar. It's part of my collection at this point. It's versitile, feels wonderful in my hands and is a joy to play. This one stays!

"Everyone is right about this one..." submitted January 16, 2013

By Chris E in Middleburg, FL
Overall
Musical Background: Making money playing shows and gettin' honeys with recordings. guitar bass drums keys. almost 10 years. boom boom boom.
Music Style: Rock. The Band. Dylan. Blues. Pop. Rock. Acoustic. Badass. Boom Boom Boom. Give me a free American Telecaster? Ill Spend 3000 Do
Overall: I have had this guitar for a year or so. It has been an excellent tool for writing songs and getting the sounds that i want to get when recording or playing live. Just sooo good. The P90/full hollowbody combo is just incredible. Stays in tune. Easy to play. Sounds amazing. Looks Amazing (I get compliments out the wazoo for this one). For a songwriter on a restricted budget, or a songwriter with a bajillion dollars... this is a pretty awesome guitar. It is not the holy grail... but i dont regret spending a thousand dollars on it. I will never sell it. There is just something special about it.

"Great Tone, Great Price!!" submitted December 10, 2012

By Westerly P in Elliston, VA
Overall
Musical Background: Playing for 20+ years. Guitar, keyboard etc.
Music Style: Listen to everything, but play mostly metal cause I'm meat fisted.
Overall: When it comes to guitar I usually play metal but I wanted a guitar that was more versatile and could cover a wider range of tones for my more mellow moments. In comes the Casino. Not only does it cover all the usual Casino bases, it really sounds great over driven in a classic rock setting. I haven't put it down since I got it! I did a few mods that I usually do to less expensive guitars. New nut and locking tuners, fret dressing etc. Keeping the USA P 90s for now but may try something else for pickups down the road. I am thinking of buying another and painting it black and adding a bigsby. low rating for manufacturer support since I haven't had to call them but I'm sure it's fine.

When you call, mention priority code 15WQ-JY0R. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976