When you call, mention priority code 207-Y8HP

Rating and Reviews: Epiphone Casino Coupe

Slick as a sports car, the compact-bodied Epiphone Casino Coupe delivers big, biting tones from its P-90 pickups and resonant hollow body.

"Casino Coupe A Winner" submitted July 31, 2014

By Michael H in Anchorage, AK
Overall
Musical Background: Play drums professionally; play and perform with guitar with friends and family.
Music Style: Rock, Folk-Rock, Blues, Celtic-Rock
Overall: This is a fine, fine guitar. Right sound, right size, right price. Craftmanship and detail is remarkable - wood working and the quality of the pickups and electronics are a standout. This guitar is a solid performing instrument in terms of reliable, fun to play, and truly excellent tones. I am glad I got it and even happier as I practice and play with it.

"Worth Every Penny and Then Some!" submitted March 10, 2015

By Caleb G in Mount Pleasant, SC
Musical Background: playing for 10 years
Music Style: Blues, Rock, Metal
Overall: Truly a beautiful guitar. Both in terms of aesthetics and in terms of tone. It's got a deep, rich finish (I got the Sunburst) that really pops with the white pick guard. It has a really clean melodic sound and, as it is a hollow body, you can play it, 'unplugged' and still have a good time. The only knock I have found is that the finish around the 'f holes' is a bit iffy in spots. But that said, I'm more than happy to accept that given the excitement I feel every time I walk into the room and see this hanging there. I would buy this guitar again without hesitation.

"An absolutely beautiful instrument" submitted March 30, 2015

By Albert Riccio in Clinton, CT
Overall
Musical Background: Playing guitar since I was 17. Mostly just jam at home.
Music Style: Diversified. Rock, Pop, Country, almost anything.
Overall: I recently purchased a Cherry red Epiphone Casino Coupe Guitar. I was trying to get back the Gibson ES330 I owned in the 1970's which now costs around 5,000.00. I got everything I wanted and more. I was skeptical about purchasing a new guitar instead of the vintage model I used to own. These are made in China which made me even more skeptical. I don't buy Chinese. But After reading about how Epiphone has it's engineers down there I figured they wouldn't put their name on it if it wasn't good. I was amazed at the quality, the sound, the workmanship. I know it's been 40 years since I've seen it but this guitar seems comparable to my old 1970 Gibson ES330. I'm sure if I compared them side by side the Gibson would win but I can't find anything I don't love about this guitar. The sound, the action, the pickups, the feel of playing it. It's simply an absolutely beautiful instrument.

"What a great guitar" submitted June 17, 2015

By Ryan M in Middleton, MA
Overall
Musical Background: 12 years.. I recently started playing gigs with my band and love jamming
Music Style: Rock, Alternative, Jam, Blues
Overall: The Epiphone Casino Coupe has done more then delivered. What an amazing fun guitar to play. From the neck to the lightweight body to the great cherry finish. This guitar is a home run every time. Not knowing the cost of the guitar and playing it I would have thought it was over a grand. Thank you zZounds and Epiphone!

When you call, mention priority code 207-Y8HP. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976