When you call, mention priority code 16X6-H96B

Rating and Reviews: Epiphone LTD ES-339 PRO

With a thinner body than other semi-hollowbody guitars, the ES-339 PRO offers the warmth of an ES-335 with the edge of a Les Paul.

"Good Guitar, Upgrades can make it Great" submitted January 1, 2014

Overall
Musical Background: Been playing over 17 years. Been a touring musician and guitar instructor for over 12 years.
Music Style: Reggae, Funk, Rock n Roll, Blues
Sound: Before buying the guitar I planned on replacing the pickups, but I was surprised at how good they sounded. I'm definitely keeping them in there, but may upgrade the pots and caps. Feature: The coil-tap for the pickups is great. I had no idea how useful that could be. The guitar is pretty versatile because of this feature. Im finding I like the neck pickup single coil the best. Ease of Use: Pretty straight forward, nothing hard to figure out about this guitar. It was easy to change out the bridge and tailpiece and to get it set up the way I like it. Quality: This is a good quality guitar! The setup out of the box was decent. The action was a little high and the intonation was off, but they were easy to adjust. I used to own a Gibson 339, and the Epiphone set up was light years better than the Gibson's was. Value: Yes, it was well worth the $400. Manufacturer Support: Haven't need it yet. The Wow Factor: Everyone comments about how beautiful this guitar is. It feels nice to hold and to play and overall I am impressed with this instrument. Overall: This is a very good guitar and it can be easily made into a great guitar with some upgrades to the hardware. I used to own a Gibson 339. The original set up on that was horrible. The Epiphone came set up better. The Gibson had trouble staying in tune, this one doesn't. I think when I am done upgrading the Epiphone, it will sound just as good, play just as well, and be an overall better guitar than the Gibson, for much less money! I replaced the bridge and the tailpiece with GraphTech resomax ones and they improved the tone and the sustain quite a bit. The guitar now has awesome sustain. During the first show I used this guitar for, I had several people ask me how I was getting so much sustain without distortion. The nut also needs to be replaced. For the short term and I just going to modify it so it doesn't pinch the strings too much like it does now.

"It's a great guitar" submitted October 16, 2013

By DJ J in Ammon, ID
Musical Background: Borderline professional
Music Style: alternative, acoustic, hip-hop, jazz, rock, indipendent
Overall: It took me a while to get use to the Epiphone ES339 because I've played strat's for 13 years. After a couple of weeks though, I've fallen in love with this guitar. When it first arrived though, the strings weren't very good, and the setup was just a little bit off. Also 2 of the strings were buzzing, and the strings rubbed against the neck after the 14th fret. It's a pretty easy fix though. It has a super wide variety of sounds you can get from the pickups, and the amount of sustain is incredible. I'm very happy with my gigging rig right now, and I've also been using this guitar for recording as well. It's a great all around guitar.

"Classy and Inspiring---LOVE IT!" submitted November 16, 2012

By Jason M in Asheville, NC
Musical Background: Semi-pro 20 years
Overall: The Black Pearl finish is understated, not gaudy. It's not a sparkle-top, not even as much as the White Pearl.... but it makes it all the more classy. The sparkle binding is oh so cool, and the subtle crown inlay and silver pickguard seal the deal. These pickups are very musical and lovely in the humbucker positions... and there is a touch more bite when activating the single coil setting. I'm having trouble resisting the urge to play it all day instead of wrap the package and save it till Christmas. No regrets. The factory setup was even pretty darn good with a low-ish action. A nice complement to my Sheraton and Wildkat.

"Epiphone es-339 Limited Edition" submitted December 29, 2013

By Rick S in Dixon, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing most of my life. Have played in cover bands. mostly play for my own enjoyment now.
Music Style: Rock and Blues
Overall: Fit and finish are very nice. The pelham blue is excellent. Out of the box set up was good, and it plays very well.

When you call, mention priority code 16X6-H96B. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976