When you call, mention priority code 176X-1XYB

Rating and Reviews: Epiphone LTD ED LP STD

Get the timeless look and tone of a Les Paul. This Epiphone features a Alnico Classic humbuckers, a mahogany set neck, Tune-O-Matic bridge and Grover tuners.

"Very Impressed with Epiphone" submitted September 12, 2012

By Matthew F in Montague, MA
Musical Background: Been playing for 24 years
Music Style: Classic Rock, Blus, Funk
Sound: This is my first Les Paul style guitar. To be honest I wanted this for a beefier sound and to get rid of the hum of single coils. I may change out the pickups eventually, but for now they do a pretty good job Feature: Very basic. Though I didn't want the veneer top, or coil splitting. For me simpiler is always better.... Ease of Use: Plug in, tune, play.... Value: This product is an amazing value. Even with swapping pickups this would be less than the Gibson Faded series. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: Just a great deal..I love the limited edition color...And for me I love guitars so much. I rather be able to buy a new one every year than save up and have something I would be afraid to play because I spent thousands on it and it might get scratched.....In eight months (Once this is paid for) I will definetly be buying another Epiphone. Overall: I was very impressed with this guitar. I wanted the binding and better finish of a Les Paul Standard but really couldn't afford the two grand. I am very happy with my Pelham Blue Model. I got this, a Gator Case and a strap for just over five bills.

"Perfect first electric" submitted June 20, 2013

By christopher l in kansas city, MO
Overall
Musical Background: beginner - only been playing guitar since January 2012. Prior to learning the guitar I was an active house dj.
Music Style: Classical, electronic, rock
Overall: I recently took up classical guitar to satisfy college electives and it started a fire inside of me. Although I have only been playing for a little over a year and a half, I have learned a great deal about the instrument. Very recently I have started to explore music outside of the classical realm, which in turn, led to me seeking another quality instrument. I ordered the tv silver model but received the metallic gold by mistake. The finish of the guitar is amazing and the quality of craftsmanship is impressive for such a low price. I paired the guitar with a vox pathfinder 10 practice amp, and after a few minutes of playing I was in love. It was incredibly difficult to pack it back up and ship it back to the returns department simply because I could not put it down.

"I love mine! [Pelham Blue]" submitted December 24, 2012

By Chasmyn Phillips in Saint Louis, MO
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing electric guitar for a year and a half on and off. I've been playing electric bass for ~8 years, jam at home!
Music Style: reggaeton, rock, blues
Overall: As an intermediate player, this guitar is perfect for me. I started out playing a Les Paul Junior about a year ago, that was handed down from my uncle and I loved the feel of the neck and fretboard. I tried to play other types of guitars and it just didn't feel right. I play mostly rock, raggae and blues and this guitar performs great and is very versitle.

"GREAT GOLD TOP" submitted May 1, 2014

By Ed J in North Richland Hills, TX
Musical Background: Playing for a long time
Music Style: Rock, Jazz, Blues and a little Country.
Sound: I've tried a lot of Les Pauls. This one works with almost every style I play. Plays like a dream. Feature: All the basics without a lot of useless knobs and switches. The neck is smooth, pickups are great. Finish is flawless. Ease of Use: I added a tronical tuner to this set-up and it added a lot of ease for tuning. I run this through a Bugera 55 watt Tube head, 412 cab and a Fender Mustang Floor. ALL from Zzounds!!! Sound is totally AWESOME !!! Quality: Very well crafted. Finish is flawless. Neck is smooth and the electronics are top quality. I may change a few things over time. But its also great just the way it is ! Value: Great Value ! Manufacturer Support: Never had to use support The Wow Factor: The Gold Top Finish is flawless. Weight is nice. Over all look has all my friends envious. Overall: I picked this guitar over the Gibson Les Paul Studio I tried. The ease of play-ability and the super look is what SOLD me. Gibson is a great Guitar but for price and flexibility you can't beat an Epiphone version ! It needed to be set up, as out of the box wasn't done very well. I added a tronical tuner to it and now its Totally awesome !

"Epiphone Les Paul Standard Limited Edition" submitted June 24, 2014

By Craig Barton in Larue, TX
Musical Background: Beginner
Music Style: Classic Rock
Overall: Just received my gorgeous guitar and I mean this thing is beautiful. Would sleep with it at night if the wife did not disapprove. Did have one issue, there was a small ding on the neck pickup. Immediately contacted ZZounds and got a quick reply and they are making it right.

"Epiphone Les Paul Standard, big suprise for my son" submitted November 16, 2014

By Melinda G in McDonough, GA
Overall
Musical Background: My husband and our two sons play, bass, electric, acoustic and piano, my 2 daughters play the flute and the piano
Music Style: We listen to all music, that is the only way to get a feel of real music and what sound you like.
Overall: My husband and I are very impressed with the guitar, it is beautiful! It came in a well packaged box, my son was very surprised it was his 17th birthday and I took the guitar out of the box and put a pair of shoes in there to throw him off. He plays this great sounding guitar 3 to 4 hours everyday. Guitar sounds really great, The hardware is really nice and really sets off the guitar. We have about 8 different guitars and none have the sound that this one does.

"Gold Top Beauty" submitted October 27, 2014

By Joe Rojas in Riverside, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing guitar for 27 years. Semi-Professional.
Music Style: Rock and Metal
Overall: This guitar came in great condition. It came already set-up to play. It may not be an actual Gibson, but it sure plays like one.

"Solid guitar for a good price" submitted January 2, 2014

By Peyton D
Overall
Musical Background: 15 years of guitar and 10 in bands involving some touring.
Music Style: Rock, punk and alternative.
Overall: I've played and owned lots of guitars. Some far more expensive than this one and it holds it's own with anything I've had under $800. For the price it is very hard to beat. Good clarity and sustain. The finish on the TV Silver is really clean and looks great.

"Gold Top" submitted February 18, 2014

By Dennis Decker in morrilton, AR
Musical Background: professional
Music Style: rock country, blues, Christian
Overall: This is LP # 6 for me Love it. Its as good as the Gibson Studio I Have for half the money.

"awesome guitar" submitted December 15, 2013

By Temple V in Ford City, PA
Musical Background: beginner
Music Style: country
Overall: great service, fast shipping. Awesome product.

When you call, mention priority code 176X-1XYB. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976