When you call, mention priority code 20W-YGYB

Rating and Reviews: Epiphone Lee Malia Guitar

Based on the classic Les Paul Artisan, the Epiphone Lee Malia Les Paul Custom sports a P-94 single-coil in the neck and a hot-wound 84T-LM in the bridge.

"Exceptional guitar. One of Epiphone's best! " submitted June 15, 2015

By Christopher C in Bradford, PA
Music Style: Classic Rock, Hard Rock, Metal
Overall: When Epiphone announced the Lee Malia Custom Artisan, I knew it was going to be special. Having owned this guitar for the past couple weeks, my assumptions were correct. This guitar is a work of art. Not only is it beautiful, it sounds amazing. The Gibson USA P94 and 84T pickup combination creates a vast pallette of tones, from bright crystal clear cleans to face-melting growls. The guitar is pretty heavy. Mine is easily 10+ lbs. It was setup perfectly out of the box. My only complaint about this guitar are the stock Epiphone strap locks are junk. Throw them out and buy a set of gold Schaller Security locks. It's a minor and relatively cheap and simple fix and does not take anything away from the breathtaking quality and beauty of this guitar. I highly recommend getting one. It's the last Les Paul you'll ever need.

"This guitar will change your view of Epiphone!" submitted December 5, 2015

By Ted Macdonald in Carlisle, PA
Overall
Musical Background: Ex-Pro, Now collecting and still learning new styles!
Music Style: Blues, Classic Rock, Southern rock, Jazz, Metal, Thrash (TESTAMENT) Go Alex Skolnick!!
Overall: I got mine over a year ago, Probably right before it was officially released. This has got to be one of my favorite guitars of the 50+ in my collection! (That includes about 20 different Gibson's, Fenders, Ibanez, Dean USA etc... I surely was NOT expecting anything near this caliber from Epiphone! First, It is absolutely stunning to look at in person, I know the inlays are not "real" Pearl, But they sure do look real! The craftsmanship is FLAWLESS! Neck is fast and straight with zero fret buzz, Fret bar ends are smooth as silk! (Must have been hand filed) And the sounds you can coax out of this baby are very pleasing! (Thanks to Gibson USA pick-ups) The only negative I can think of is that it's a CRIME to sell a guitar this nice without a case! I have pre-ordered the 100th anniv, Epi LP in Natural because I know if it's even close to this one it will be a winner! Though I highly doubt it will beat this. In fact, If your planning on purchasing the 100th anniv. and you do not have one of these yet, CANCEL the 100th and buy this one instead! It's 100.00 less and I promise it will beat it! (And you will LOVE it!) I did not buy mine from zZounds because as I said, I got mine before anyone else had them to sell. I will say, I am seriously considering buying a 2nd one (And a case for it) from zZounds just to have one to play and one to preserve. Try to find one of the Gibson Artisian LP's from the 70's in mint condition.....Damn near impossible! This offering from Epiphone is the closest your going to get to that Gibson Artisian from the past. Take it from a player of 43 years (Now a collector and player) This is one axe you do NOT want to miss! Or years from now when you see one you will wish you had bought one. I cannot see many folks (If any) parting with theirs in the future (They are just that GOOD!) I highly recommend this guitar and cannot say enough about it!

"If Gibson and Schecter had a child..." submitted September 4, 2016

By David Narine
Musical Background: 10 Years, Pro/Home Jammer
Music Style: Metal, Alternative, Classical
Overall: This guitar is not only visually appealing but it is also well crafted. The pickups and coil tapping is great, the tone quality is great, and the feel is great not only for those beautiful classics but also for those fast ripping shreds. Overall, this guitar is amazing. It suits my style perfect. I play metal and I love cleans, this guitar does both very well. Does not come with a case, so I purchased a Gator TSA locking Case for an additional $150.

"Get this guitar!" submitted March 19, 2016

By Gary B in New Albany, MS
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing for 40 years. Piano, Sax, Guitar, and currently learning Bass. Mostly home player, but I do jam with others.
Music Style: classic rock, Christian
Overall: Want a Gibson-quality Les Paul at 1/3 the price! The Lee Malia LP is as good as any Gibson LP I've ever seen, and better than many. The pickups (American made Gibsons) are great, offering many different tones. Epiphone has a real winner with this one.

"Great guitar, but not perfect" submitted January 11, 2016

Overall
Overall: This guitar is stunning to look at, great to play, and has a nice classic tone. I had an issue with mine playing in tune no matter how I set it up and adjusted the intonation. I tried a couple different sets of strings and let my local shop look at it. Nothing helped. Others have not had this issue so it is just mine. Don't be afraid to buy one

When you call, mention priority code 20W-YGYB. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976