When you call, mention priority code 20F-LHNS

Rating and Reviews: Epiphone Joe Bonamassa

Immerse yourself in the classic Les Paul tone; the Bonamassa Les Paul combines Les' traditional design with BurstBucker pickups and a bit of modern flair.

"Banamassa LT ED Les Paul" submitted October 18, 2012

By a customer from jjmorris.net
Musical Background: 40+ years....only jam at home now
Music Style: blues and rock
Overall: This guitar is amazing. I have several Les Paul's and this Epiphone ranks up there with the best of them in terms of tone and playability. Quality out of the box is good, but some set-up was required. Including minor items like adjusting and fitting the vol and tone control knobs. But overall, I'm very pleased with this guitar.

"Joe Bonsmassa Les Paul" submitted September 27, 2012

By Rob P in Woodstock, CT
Musical Background: Play guitar and Bass
Music Style: Rock, Metal, classic
Overall: I'm in love...What a sweet guitar, It played great right of of the box. It has a well balanced feel, and great sound. It also comes in a case so you don't spend any time picking the packing styrofoam from it. Epiphone rocks, I have Gibson lp's and this sounds and plays just as good if not better.

"This Les Paul screams" submitted March 2, 2015

By a customer from yahoo.com in Randleman, NC
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing for over 30 years and own several guitars and basses.
Music Style: Rock, metal, blues, country, a little bit of everything
Overall: I read and watched reviews for months before making the decision to purchase the Joe Bonamassa LP and I was not disappointed. This guitar is a beast! The neck is a little beefy but it just adds to the tone and sustain of the monster. And the pickups are amazing. This is the guitar I have been waiting to own since I started playing 30 years ago. I would recommend this guitar to anyone who wants great tone and a great playing guitar.

"Easily the best guitar I've ever played" submitted November 12, 2015

By John D in Austin, TX
Musical Background: Playing for 10 years
Music Style: Blues Texas rock jazz
Overall: To start with, the color is beautiful. I thought I was going to have a hard time getting over the green but it is a very classy look for this guitar. The photos on the net don't do it justice. Secondly the neck is perfect - Couldn't ask for a better feel. This guitar has all the features of a high end Gibson at a very reasonable price. The fit and finish is flawless, and the sustain of this Les Paul is fantastic. It will spoil you. In closing, Thank you zZounds for all of your help and product support.

"Wish I could do this guitar justice" submitted April 4, 2015

By douglas c in SOUTH WINDSOR, CT
Overall
Musical Background: basic hack for many years
Music Style: rock but moving towards the blues
Overall: Saw this on JB's website, unavailable, not true, I am a novice player, I ordered on a Sunday, showed up on Wednesday, flawless set up, plugged in and probably will watch the dust collect on my American Strat and my tele, beautiful tone, easy to run up and down the frets,, will replace the strings to my favorite D'Addario's in another week or so,, its the tone that stands out... almost a steal with the Gibson pickups and the Grover tuners,, the finish ..perfect, this guitar is beefy, probably why it sounds so amazing,,

"Pleasantly surprised!" submitted January 7, 2016

By Tommy Carter in Lincoln, AL
Music Style: Rock, jazz, blues etc
Overall: I just received my limited edition Joe Bonamassa Epiphone Les Paul this morning. To be honest, I've never been a big fan of Epiphone, but I've been reading the reviews on this guitar for some time. I have to say that it surpassed all of my expectations. It's by far the best playing Epiphone I've ever picked up! In fact, I would swear that it's a cop line Gibson Les Paul. It's very solid and it sounds great! I highly recommend it!

"Joe Bonamassa Epiphone Les Paul - problem and resolution" submitted November 29, 2012

By Richard McCargar in Portsmouth, VA
Overall
Musical Background: No longer play professionally. Been playing since the late 1960's.
Music Style: Blues and rock. A bit of pop and fingerstyle.
Overall: When I received it, the case had a large ding in it, and the guitar had a couple of dents in the upper bout. The frets were quite rough. But, the guitar was set-up almost perfectly. The guitar played flawlessly, so I was kind of confused what to do. I realized that the frets could be easily polished, and the dings did not cause any problem with playability. This was one of the limited edition guitars, with the signed certificate etc., so I was surprised it was sent in this shape. With great disappointment, I contacted zZounds to let them know I was quite unhappy. I told them it played great, but was below what I considered acceptable for a new, un-blemished guitar. Although I knew it would put me at a disadvantage, I told them I wanted to keep the guitar, but thought they should make it right somehow. They asked for photos, which I sent promptly. The following day, they asked if I would accept a discount of 20%. I had no idea what they would do to make it right, but felt that was a great offer. I didn't try to continue to negotiate, as I felt it was a fair offer. I've had many gibson Les Pauls, including a Page model, that didn't sound as good as this guitar. I don't know if it is the deep-set neck in combination with it being a late 50's profile, so more weight in the neck, but the weight and build of this guitar makes it sustain beautifully. The Gibson Burstbuckers sound perfect for my preferred 60's and 70's blues and rock. This is the second guitar I've purchased from zZounds, and it will not be the last. Their customer service was quick, concerned, and eminently fair. I am very pleased with the guitar, and zZounds.

"Almost Perfect! " submitted August 16, 2016

By Dayana Gutierrez in Burbank, CA
Overall
Music Style: Son plays rock and blues.
Overall: I bought this stellar guitar for my 16yr old son with rushed delivery as we were informed he would get the chance to meet Joe Bonamassa through his music school! He's hoping for an autograph on this beauty. I gave it 5 stars on everything with a 4 1/2 rating on quality as one of the knobs is wonky. It comes with a little tool set so if that doesn't do it I'll have it fixed. There is no time for a return as the event is tomorrow and we just received it today. Would I recommend this guitar? In a heartbeat!

"Epiphone Joe Bonamassa LT ED Les Paul" submitted April 24, 2015

By HOWARD K in Blountsville, AL
Musical Background: Professional since 1975
Music Style: Southern Rock, Country Blues inthusiast
Overall: Out of the box, I am in Love. this thing sustains and vibratos like a champ.The guitar finish is perfect. the pelham blue is awesome and even brighter in person.The electronics were placed perfect which is my pet peeeve.NOW, about this case ? are you kidding me...???... the exterior is a classy brown that anyone would love to just walk the street and show off... BUT WAIT. when my wife opened this thing for the first time... OMG... she laughed at me for an hour...Dudes... the interior of this case is hot hot PINK.. If i cant trade it, I will have to remove my guitar from it in the privacy of the restroom or a dark closet..Otherwise... thank you ZZOUNDS, this beautiful GUITAR is stage worthy..Howard in Alabama :)

"Exactly what I wanted" submitted February 28, 2016

By Micah D in Fulton, MO
Musical Background: Been playing 25 years as a hobby
Music Style: Blues and classic rock
Overall: I ordered this guitar because who doesnt want a les paul with a bigsby? It plays and sounds like a les paul should, the workmanship is flawless, and yes, it has a bigsby. I have heard reviews saying the bigsby throws it way out of tune. If you use it like a floyd rose, yes it will, but a bigsby wasnt made for that. I play pretty heavy handed and havent had any tuning issues. Be aware the neck is very fat. I have big hands and like the fat neck, so it works for me.

"Quality control needs work." submitted January 26, 2016

By David R in North Ogden, UT
Musical Background: Guitar enthusiast for 30+ years
Music Style: Blues, classic rock
Overall: I received the guitar and was immediately happy with the overall fit and finish. The green looks much better in person and it had a great vibe with the bigsby. Plugged in, the guitar sounded exactly like you'd expect a vintage sounding Les Paul to be. Plenty of bite to the PAFs but still able to get some very nice smooth tones when rolling back on the volume. However, I had two major problems with the guitar. First, the pickup switch was defective. It worked ok, if a bit dodgy. But it had a lot of later movement as though there were an internal defect. That would've been easy enough to have fixed. The other problem was that combination of the Bigsby, the saddles and the nut. I can only assume that Epiphone had to compromise somewhere but the saddles were the wrong place. There was so much friction between the string and the saddles that even delicate use of the vibrato was met with a squeaky sound of the strings scraping across the saddles. The guitar was left unplayably out of tune. Had I been incredibly in love with it, I would have made a serious effort to replace the saddles and maybe the nut. Perhaps a string lube would've worked. However, I wasn't so in love with the guitar that I was ready to start making mods. The Zzounds folks made the return as simple as pie.

"This is one one the good ones" submitted March 10, 2015

By James Bailes in Apopka, FL
Musical Background: Hobbyist,
Music Style: rock, blues
Overall: The Pelham blue is much more attractive in person. Heavy guitar. Burst buckers 2 &3 are like high powered PAFs but can really purr when backing off the volume. The back of the neck is a bit beefy but very easy to get used to. The fretwire cut and the binding are quite nice and uniform. I tend to put this Epi on par with the 1960 tribute plus Epi in terms of quality. They're both probably the best quality Epis you'll find.

"2105 Joe Banamassa Epi Les Paul" submitted March 5, 2016

By mark Felhofer in San Antonio, TX
Musical Background: over 40 years...Guitar at home player
Music Style: rock, blues, alt
Overall: looked great played great UNTIL 2 cracks developed on the neck starting at the nut - both sides - about 3 inches...happened about 2 weeks into actual playing it. Original strings still installed. But return process was great and now am waiting for replacement. This is the first ever time returning any Epi Les Paul or Gibson Les Paul.

"Epiphone Joe Bonamssa Les Paul" submitted October 9, 2012

By Glen Varao in New Bedford, MA
Music Style: Blues / Rock
Overall: Great guitar, buy it you will not be disappointed.

"A Superior Guitar" submitted April 24, 2015

By Albert Colby in Lancaster, OH
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing for 46 years. Guitar, bass, mandolin and trombone. I play semi-professionally in clubs and teach.
Music Style: 60s - 70s classic rock, bluegrass, CW, blues, gospel and bluegrass gospel.
Overall: I had been looking at this guitar and decided that I must have it. I am a huge Epiphone fan and I had neither heard nor read anything negative about it, so I ordered it through Zzounds. I only purchase my guitars from Zzounds. Upon delivery to my house, I opened the box and there was the brown "Lifton" case containing the guitar. It is flawless and has a fantastic sound. The neck size was a concern for me prior to purchase but once I placed my hands around it, I was very satisfied. This is the perfect guitar. I have been playing guitar for 46 years and this is the finest guitar I have ever played.

"One Super Guitar!" submitted May 12, 2015

By Al C in Lancaster, OH
Overall
Musical Background: I have played guitar for 46 years semi-professionally.
Music Style: Rock, bluegrass, CW, blues.
Overall: I read other's reviews and could not find this guitar locally. I ordered it through Zzounds. OMG what a guitar! The craftsmanship, the quality, the components, the sound are surpassed by none. The tone and quality of this instrument are unbelievable. I am so glad I purchased this guitar. Epiphone rocks! Buy it...you'll like it.

"If you want an awesome guitar for only $699.99 buy this one you won't be disappointed." submitted October 11, 2011

By a customer from citcom.net
Musical Background: intermediate
Music Style: blues and classic rock.
Sound: Great sustain. great for blues and metal. Feature: Include strap lock. No strap. Ease of Use: Chucky neck but easy to play and fast. Quality: Made very well with no flaws except toggle switch would not stay in down position. Dealer fixed. Value: There is no better value for the money. Buy this guitar if you can find one. Manufacturer Support: Good The Wow Factor: Beautiful but not as brightly colored as the picture. Overall: Well satisfied. Friends are amazed.

When you call, mention priority code 20F-LHNS. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976