When you call, mention priority code 209-BS1S

Rating and Reviews: Epiphone LP Classic-T

Your first Les Paul? Epiphone delivers classic LP sound and style -- plus the ultra-modern Min-ETune automatic tuning system -- in one affordable instrument.

"Great for anyone with limited time to practice." submitted September 25, 2014

By Andrew R in Manchester, NH
Overall
Musical Background: I've been singing, playing drums and guitar for most of my life. I don't gig, just jam with friends and record original music.
Music Style: All forms of Rock, Metal, and some Country.
Overall: I owned an Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top, before this. This guitar plays as well, if not better, than that guitar did, for me. I have the guitar set up for Rock/Metal. The tuning works so quickly. This is primarily why I became interested in this model. I like to play at a moments notice, since I work full time and have a family, so I like to be able to pick up and play. The alternate tunings cover most of the music I already listen to. The only preset I had to create myself was Drop C. Another great feature is how quickly I was able to restring this guitar. I always remove factory strings, on a new guitar. I removed all the strings. Threaded the new set and had it back up and running in under 10 minutes and that was after stretching all the strings and playing with every preset tuning it comes with. I highly recommend you immediately change the strings, when you get this. Instructions are on the Epiphone site. While this could be a great first guitar, due to the ease of tuning, I would suggest buying a less expensive guitar until you decide whether you want to stick with it or not. Any 22 jumbo fret guitar, like this, will ease you into playing guitar.
17 of 18 people (94.44%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Excelent product, but not without some concerns." submitted January 11, 2016

By Zacharey H in Bentonville, AR
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing music since I was very young, starting out on Piano and then brass instruments through high school.
Music Style: Rock, Hard Rock, Metal
Overall: I ordered this guitar and I was slightly disappointing when I received the item as the QC department at Epiphone really dropped the ball on this particular unit. My experience is a mixed bag. The Good The guitar has a healthy weight behind it due to the Mohagany body, and the tone is very rich and warm, making it a joy to play. But what I like most is the MinE tune. When the system works, it works very well. You just turn it on, strum your strings once to check your tuning and then you are off playing, and more importantly it was accurate when I double checked it against a tuner! The Bad The guitar had many flaws that really should not have slipped past QC that really concern me. The side of the fretboard was marred, the bottom of the fretboard next to the neck pickup looked horrible, as if it was not even touched during finishing, very rough and no stain, along with a volume knob that wobbled when you turned it. Additionally the low E min e tune knob went out within a few days of receiving the guitar. As a note, Zzounds really took care of me on this purchase and refunded part of the cost of the guitar to make it as if I had purchased a "blemished" item and also gave me the option of returning or exchanging the product ( I wont disclose the ammount but I was very pleased ) Final Thoughts Looking past the glaring visual defects, the guitar sounds and plays amazing, and overall I am happy with the guitar.

When you call, mention priority code 209-BS1S. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976