When you call, mention priority code 20K-84ZB

Rating and Reviews: Epiphone Les Paul Custom

The tuxedo of Epiphone Les Pauls, this black beauty is loaded with coil-splittable ProBucker pickups, a slim taper D-shaped neck, and a LockTone bridge.

"Great Guitar!" submitted February 4, 2014

By Damion Rutherford in Hagerstown, MD
Musical Background: 20 Years Playing Guitar. www.TheClintonYearz.com
Music Style: hip-hop/rock mix.
Overall: Great tone. Sustain for days. The Probucker Pickups are FANTASTIC! Having the ability to switch between humbuckers and single-coils gives you TONS of variety in tone. Very happy with this guitar. Plus, ZZounds had it shipped to me within 24 hours. Perfect!

"Why in the world would you pay $4,000 more for the Gibson????" submitted June 9, 2015

By Leonardo Ulloa in Plantation, FL
Overall
Musical Background: I havent played guitar long. I used to play piano. I just jam at home and perform for my family n friends.
Music Style: Mostly rock, some R&B n HipHop but not much and I'm learning some Latin guitar also.
Sound: Sounds identical to the Gibson version just slightly muffled (Like a blanket over it) but don't get me wrong, the difference on the Gibby is NO FRIGGIN WAY worth $4000 more!! It sounded great out the box but Man, when I threw some Elixir string on this bad boy, it came to life! Feature: There are no useless features on this baby, I'm all over it! Lol! Ease of Use: When I'm searching for a specific sound, I match a sound pretty quickly, especially with my amp n pedal features, I have no problem at all. Quality: The only issue I had with this product was the toggle switch, it was defective right out of the box, probably from shipping but not a biggy at all. Either way I was gonna replace with a SwitchCraft. Which I did, works beautifully. I know the gold parts will fade with time but this baby's gonna last forever. Value: This IS definately THEE best bang for your buck and so much more. Manufacturer Support: I did contact Epiphone and Zzounds a couple time just out of curiosity and they both were very friendly and helpful and answered my questions very professionally and a quick reply. Overall: I love this thing! Still can't believe what I paid for it. It's the full package. I can literally tweak this this beauty to get practically any sound I need, not to mention how sweet this thing looks. It reminds me of my

"Great Guitar" submitted November 9, 2015

By Glenn L in WAYNESBORO, VA
Overall
Musical Background: 30 years. Have played in bands, but just jam at home now.
Music Style: Blues, some Jazz, some country-rock.
Overall: This guitar rocks! There is nothing about this guitar that I dislike. It is two guitars in one. Pull the volume knobs up, you get the Fender sound, push 'em down and you get that Les Paul fat tone. Got the black tux, looks great. At under $600.00 you can't go wrong with this bad boy. Tone and sustain to the max.

"Mom to a VERY happy teenager!!" submitted November 8, 2012

By Bonnie J. Rutski in Kingston, NY
Overall
Musical Background: My son has been playing music since he could lift and instrument. You name it, he can play it and is teaching himself to play!
Overall: For my son's 16th Birthday, he asked for an Epiphone Les Paul Custom PRO Left-Handed Electric Guitar. I shopped around for some time and found it at zZounds.com for the best price, hands down! And the fact that I could break up the payments was so helpful to our budget. It shipped quickly, arrived when we needed it to and the one question I had for customer service was answered quickly and professionally (which is an added compliment to them as well because good customer service is hard to come by these days). It's an absolutely beautiful instrument and my son couldn't be happier!

"Great guitar, freaking love it!" submitted January 27, 2014

By Jahmal J in Pittsburgh, PA
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing guitar for about 5 years. Usually will jam at home or at a friends.
Music Style: Rock, Metal, Alternative, J-Rock, J-Pop, K-Rock.
Overall: I bought this for myself as a christmas present and it's simply amazing.I got it used and the value and condition was top-notch. Would definitely recommend to a friend looking for a high quality guitar with killer looks along with affordability.

"Great deal and service" submitted September 22, 2014

By John S in Temecula, CA
Musical Background: One year. Acoustic and electric guitar
Music Style: Rock,Christian
Overall: Went to guitar center and ordered this left hand guitar and they said it was in stock. I got an email the next day and they said six months. I cancelled the order and ordered from zZounds. Got the awesome guitar in two days at a better price and free shipping. What a deal!

"Les Paul Custom Pro" submitted November 27, 2013

By Troy Pulsipher in Beaverton, OR
Music Style: ROCK!!
Overall: I received this Beauty in record time and couldn't believe how classy it looked and how great it sounded. Thanks for the recommends.

"Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro" submitted June 30, 2014

By Jeff Weborg in Lawrenceburg, TN
Musical Background: I've been Playing to Audiences since 1967
Music Style: Yep !
Overall: This Guitar has All the Tone You will Ever Need for Any Music that You may Play !! It's Neck is Nothing Short of Amazing !! A Perfect Fit for Any Hand. The Hardware is SOLID !!! And Those Humbuckers !!!! MY MY MY !!!

"Wow" submitted August 14, 2012

By clyde g in hamilton, VA
Overall
Musical Background: Playing since '65 or so.
Music Style: Blues, Rock
Overall: I just received this guitar from the Fed Ex man about 5 hours ago. After tuning it up, I have been playing it for 4.5 hours straight. Taking a break...Impression? I haven't been playing for a few years (my '74 Strat has so many intonation problems I just decided the other day to order a new guitar to help me get back into playing), but within an hour I'm making very sweet music on this Les Paul Custom Pro. Everything about it -- from the looks to the playability to the sound -- belies the fact that it comes in at around $500. This is a great guitar and beats the heck out a a low-range Gibson Les Paul. The push/pull humbucker-single pole setup on the Custom Pro is worth the few extra dollars that it costs...and you get the maple veneer top as well.Bonus? Doesn't sound exactly like my Fender when in single coil mode...but it's pretty darn close.Plugged into a Fender Blues Junior this is one sweet sounding guitar. I recommend it without reservation.
16 of 18 people (88.89%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Pinch Me .... I'm Dreamin" submitted June 5, 2014

By Jeff Weborg in Lobelville , TN
Overall
Musical Background: I am a Retired Proffesional Picker !!
Music Style: Blues, Rock, Metal, & Classical.
Overall: I've waited a Long Time for this Guitar !!! It was Well worth the Wait !!! My Electric Guitar Collection is now Fulfilled. I Own a BC RICH BEAST, a 60th Anniversary Fender Strat, a RAVENWEST Sky Master, and an AXL that I Modded with Seymour Duncan's, Sperzel Machine Heads, and a Full Dressing of Creepy Pewter Rings & Things. The Les Paul Finishes the Tones Dept. with Flying Colors !!! It makes Me want to Buy a Tux !! I've been Playing since 1966 in Public and can't believe I can Finally take this Tone & Quality Off My Bucket List !!

"awesome guitar" submitted May 14, 2014

By Steven Van Valkenburgh in Peterboro, NY
Musical Background: jam at home
Music Style: Everthing it's all good
Overall: This guitar really stands out , it's a definite looker and even sounds better then I had imagined. I play acoustic for the most part after suffering a minor medical setback the slim neck makes the fret work easier for me, I love this guitar thanks zzounds! :-)

"awesome guitar" submitted May 14, 2014

By Steven Van Valkenburgh in Peterboro, NY
Musical Background: jam at home
Music Style: Everthing it's all good

When you call, mention priority code 20K-84ZB. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976