When you call, mention priority code 203-TDW6

Rating and Reviews: Epiphone LE Les Paul Koa

Adding a little flair to the traditional design, this LP Custom features a beautiful koa top and PAF-style alnico II loaded Probucker pickups for rich tone.

"More than one's money's worth" submitted November 3, 2016

By Ed M in Harrisville, WV
Overall
Musical Background: 62 years a working player. Extensive studio work. I own Gibsons, Martins, Fenders, Alvarez, Epiphone to name a few.
Music Style: any music that pays me to play. Never matters to me. I've played it all
Overall: I have been playing guitar since 1954. I have owned many fine instruments through all these years. Let me say that this guitar is worth way more than it's selling for. The craftsmanship is superb especially at this price point. The fit and finish are excellent. It is light in weight for a Les Paul. The factory setup on mine was very good. I needed to do very little to make it absolutely perfect. The pickups, ProBuckers are very good. Don't think I need to replace them like on Epiphones in the past. All the controls and switch and jack are solid and seem dependable. The neck is dead straight, intonation is dead on. Fret Board is very nice, fret work very good. The Slim D taper neck is very comfortable to play. The wood on mine is stunning. The web pics don't do it any justice. The Grover 18-1 tuners are tight and responsive. The graphtech nut was cut amazingly well, another unexpected thing for a guitar at this price. In the end, I would suggest grabbing one as soon as you can before they are all gone sine they are a limited edition. zZounds is fabulous to deal with and 2 day shipping is just that !

"Incredible" submitted November 3, 2016

Musical Background: Just play for fun
Music Style: Rock, blues, some thrash/metal
Overall: What an amazing guitar! This is my second Epiphone and if the quality stays this nice I will definitely be buying more. The fit and finish on this guitar is darn near flawless. Some of the frets feel a bit rough when bending (same thing with my other Epiphone), but that's an easily remedied issue. The guitar does not feel heavy to me at all and I love the neck profile. It feels substantial without being too bulky. Guitar arrived in tune and other than the rough frets will need no extra setup! As for sound; well again I am super impressed. Haven't played with the coil tapping mode (nice feature, but not a must for me) but these humbuckers sing and the sustain is great. If you're going for a Slash sound these fit the bill. Amazing for the price.

"New Guitar Bliss!" submitted November 8, 2016

By Ed Hawkins in Troutdale, OR
Overall
Musical Background: I started a couple of years ago, I'm 68 so this is a bucket list thing!
Music Style: Blues, 50's Bopper music and rockabilly, some classic rock.
Overall: First off, this instrument is drop dead, get back up, in your face gorgeous! Took my breath away as I opened the box! Fired it up, tuned it and found the action just right for me with close to perfect intonation. Neck is laser straight. Fit and finish is superb! Very warm sound and tone, and it really howls with some overdrive! I think the Nubone XL nut helps, rings out forever! The phase switch and coil taps sound great. At this price this thing is a bargain, get one soon, its a limited edition you know! I'm going to set it next to my bed just so I can look at it when I awake in the morning. Kudos to Epiphone and zZounds, you did good!

When you call, mention priority code 203-TDW6. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976