When you call, mention priority code 141P-RYXD

Rating and Reviews: Epiphone Les Paul Cus PRO

With coil-tapping Alnico Pro pickups and a vivacious TV Pelham Blue finish, this Les Paul delivers vintage style and tone.

"Epiphone L.E. Les Paul Custom Pro" submitted April 11, 2014

By Paul C in Pearl River, LA
Musical Background: 49 years/guitar, bass/Semi-Pro
Music Style: Country, Classic/Southern Rock, Blues.
Overall: I was concerned when ordering my new Les Paul because I had read such scary reviews online about the new "TV Worn" finishes, (Pellham Blue), but I took my chances and very very pleased that I did, I could not believe just how beautiful itis in person, the pictures do this finish no justice whatsoever! Upon receiving the guitar, I checked it for any damage....none, I was pleased with the feel of the neck, even the basic setup was adequate (for the moment). The coil-tapped/alnico II pickups are one of the main reasons I decided to buy this guitar. I normally play a Fender Strat, but this guitar truly is a Tone Monster!! Jazz, Blues, Rock, Metal, and yes....with the humbuckers in "split coil" mode, you even have a great Country Chicken Pickin' guitar. I couldn't be happier with my decision to buy the 'Custom Pro" model. Zzounds Customer Service dept. is above reproach in my book, they handled the shipping claim (2 guitars arrived damaged) immediately and without question, a great crew to deal with. I haven't needed Manufacturer support but I don't expect too either, but I feel confident in satisfactory results if the need presents itself, So I rated them 5 stars.

"Epiphone Limited ED Les Paul Custom Pro" submitted January 21, 2014

By Daniel Cattalinic in Westfield, MA
Musical Background: jam at home
Overall: great sounding guitar

"Go grand " submitted February 17, 2014

By christopher L in Springfield , MA
Musical Background: 1year guitar drums keyboard
Music Style: Rock metal classical
Overall: well I'm retired at 52 started playing guitar was learning good so I wanted a better guitar but could not justify buying a Gibson but wanted les Paul pick up,s so I bought this well I went to a friends house to jam with him he has a Gibson les Paul well he paid about 12 hundred for his this Epiphone looks nicer I like the color of mine his is black not a custom his sounds just a bit better I should hope so for what he paid he himself said he liked my guitar better unless you play and make money then buy this guitar you will impress people just as much as if it was a Gibson at a fraction of the cost and with zzounds easy payment I so go grand two thumbs up

"Epiphone Limited ED Les Paul Custum Pro" submitted December 9, 2013

By Matthew Bonner in Chillicothe, OH
Musical Background: I play at home
Overall: You have to see this guitar and play it to really appreciate it. This truly a beauty , its a great buy for all the goodies it has and its the prettiest Guitar I've ever seen, For real ! buy one before they are gone. I am sure You'll be thrilled as I am. You owe it to Your self !!

When you call, mention priority code 141P-RYXD. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976