When you call, mention priority code 206-BXQT

Rating and Reviews: Epiphone Les Paul 100

Celebrate Les Paul's 100th birthday with this killer LP Custom. Recreate that classic PAF tone with Epiphone's acclaimed ProBucker pickups with coil taps.

"Another amazing 800.00 Guitar from Epiphone!" submitted December 17, 2015

By Ted Macdonald in Carlisle, PA
Overall
Musical Background: playing 42 yrs, Several southern rock/Classic rock bands in the 80's/90's Still playing, Collecting and learning!
Music Style: Blues, Southern rock, Classic rock, Metal, Thrash
Overall: The LE Epiphones that have been made in the last 2 years have really excelled above anything they have made in previous years. This is the 3rd incredible Epi. LP I have bought since early 2014. 1st was a gloss ebony LP Custom Classic with antique yellow binding and Gibson pickups, And old school logo on headstock. Then came the incredible Lee Malias (Artisian) LP. After the quality of those 2 instruments, I knew I had to get this 100th, I just received the Natural 2 days ago and it is flawless! ZERO fret buzz even unplugged with action LOW!! Very comfy too! In fact, So nice I'm going to order the Cherry color too! Don't miss out, This LP plays and sounds soooo good, You simply cannot go wrong for 800.00 (Oh yea, I needed Epi support for a broken toggle switch, They replied instantly and are sending me a replacement, And zZounds responded instantly as well and took 50.00 off, So that covers the hassle of going through replacing it. A good example of why zZounds is my 1st choice when I am ready to buy a guitar!

"Beautiful Guitar" submitted April 28, 2016

By Alice B in Jasper, AL
Music Style: Classic Rock Blues and some country
Overall: This, is by far, the best looking guitar I've ever owned. I currently own a Tommy Thayer "White Lightning" Les Paul, a SG Goth and now, The 100th Anniversary Les Paul in the Natural Finish. Each Guitar has it's own specific sound, the" White Lightning" is a powerful instrument with it's JB Humbuckers, The SG is unique also with a deep, throaty, rock sound. The Anniversary has a wonderful, pure Les Paul Sound we all love. A clear sound that, to me, to me is perfect for the Blues and Solo's. It's totally different from the other guitars that I own and that's great. You should buy this guitar if you have a need for one, the price is affordable thanks to zZounds Pay as you Play Plan. Plus you get the Wow factor that comes with it. With a hard case with the 100th Logo and goodies inside, you truly get your money's worth. Thank You zZounds for making it possible to own this Guitar.

"A beauty in looks, feel and sound!" submitted July 4, 2016

By Hans Recker in San Diego, CA
Musical Background: Guitar
Music Style: Blues, Classic Rock
Overall: I bought the cherry version. This is my second EPI (the first is a 339 Ultra - real quality guitar) and after I played that one I realized how much of a value the top end EPIs are. You can't go wrong with this 100th Anniversary model - great neck, good set up ( a little fret buzz on the low string side which was fixed in 2 minutes), super sounding PU's - and the overall fit and finish quality of the guitar are absolutely top. And if you can find a "blemished model" at zZounds (which I was lucky enough to do) - go for it! I needed a solid 1/2 hr inspection of my guitar until I found the "blemish" - a tiny finishing pin hole on the binding of the guitar. All that for $579!

"Not a Guitar - A Work of art!" submitted December 20, 2015

By Michael F in Bronx, NY
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing music for some for fifty years. I am a home recording enthusiast who goes by the name MusicMan4Jesus.
Music Style: I play a variety of styles but mainly Contemporary Christian music
Overall: This instrument should not be classified as a guitar, but a work of art! A Masterpiece by Epiphone that would make both Epi & Les Paul proud! The workmanship is exquisite and all the appointments are a wonder to the eye. (I bought the natural model) It is quite a sight to behold - never mind play. However, we just don't want to stare at this magnificent piece - we want to hold it and make some music! Once you pick up this baby (she's ready 2 go right out of the box) you won't want to put it down! Beautiful action and sound. The pickups really bring out the sound quite well and it's quiet as a mouse till you make it sing, no 60Hz cycle hum at all! A great product at a great price! I recommend this masterpiece to every artist out there! (I might just buy the Cherry version after I pay this one off!!!!)
16 of 18 people (88.89%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Fantastic. Buy it." submitted October 18, 2016

By Harley P in Indianapolis, IN
Overall
Musical Background: 16 year musician. Gigging Guitar, lead guitar, singer songwriter. Bassist. Drummer.
Music Style: Rock. Blues. Hard rock. Some metal.
Overall: Bought this in April 16. Found one here, was a restock for under $550. Small finish crack by the nut. Barely noticeable. Still...this guitar is freaking awesome. I bought the beautiful natural finish. This thing sings with the right overdrive. Sustain for days. Tone machine. Slim neck is fantastic. Great player. My main axe now. Gigged it several times without fail. The gold plating is thin though, already rubbing off, but whatever. Thinking about buying the cherry too.....

"Great guitar!" submitted May 25, 2016

By Simon Dunphy in Monroe, ME
Overall
Musical Background: Have been playing about 12 years. I play dobro ,bass and, electric guitar. Jam at home mostly
Music Style: I play blues, pop rock, rock, and some old country.
Overall: The guitar is awesome better than I had anticipated. The craftsmanship is superb. I couldn't be happier that I got this guitar. It sounds great! And I love the coil tap, so many tonal options. The pickups sound great to me and are great for blues. The neck is extremely comfortable to me the slim taper is really nice. The hard case it comes with is very nice as well, looks good fits good. As always zZounds great to deal with answer any questions I had. Finally made the order shipped it right out.

"100Th anniversary outfit" submitted July 22, 2016

By Travis F in Potosi, MO
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing guitar 7yrs at home and church.
Music Style: Been playing Christian. Learning Blues and Rock.
Sound: Can't say as it was defective. Will update when replacement arrives. Feature: Loved the guitar Ease of Use: Great Quality: For reasons listed. Will update when replacement arrives. Value: Great Manufacturer Support: Didn't use. The Wow Factor: Again for reasons listed. Will update when replacement arrives. Overall: Beautiful guitar but bridge pickup didn't work with sw. in middle position. Volume and tone knobs were crooked. I like Epiphone guitars just think they could do a better Qc job especially on their high end guitars. None of this is on zZounds. Their customer service was great. Returned for replacement. Decided to get cherry version. It's on the way will post new review when it arrives.

When you call, mention priority code 206-BXQT. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976