When you call, mention priority code 171Q-QXZV

Rating and Reviews: Epiphone Les Paul Jr LTD

Get the vintage flair and tone of a Les Paul Junior at an amazing price. This guitar uses an Epiphone 700T humbucker for old-school rock tone.

"Epi LP Junior - The Real Deal" submitted April 13, 2012

By Sean S
Musical Background: professional amateur / 20+ years at home
Music Style: Rock, rock 'n' roll and rock
Sound: Great sound that can be tweaked to your liking, based on your amp and effects. A strong humbucker for being pretty basic. Feature: One tone, one volume, one pickup. A white/black combo that is awesome to look at. Ease of Use: Doesn't get much simpler on an electric guitar. Quality: Fit and finish almost perfect. If you are super picky and check the guitar top to bottom (like me) out of the box you will find minor imperfections - not the kind that will impede your playing, just some minor asthetic things with the paint. For $100 and change they're doing pretty good! Value: This Epi Junior for a couple bucks more than the Squier 3/4 size I bought for my 10 year-old son....no comparison. Epi takes it hands down. Fender's cheap stuff is just that and it shows. This "cheap" Epi is very nice. Manufacturer Support: Dunno.......but a lifetime limited warranty? Outstanding. The Wow Factor: A great color combo with the white and black. I'm a sucker for white guitars though. Overall: This is an example of something you read great reviews about and then try it out only to find those several hundred people actually know what they are talking about. The only other basis for comparison I have for a "cheap" guitar is my son's Squier 3/4 size starter guitar. POS compared to this one. I can't wait until he gets older to play this one. I may even buy another one for him to have to himself - I'm that impressed. I have a PRS Se Tremonti and an Ibanez RG1570 Prestige to compare this Epi to. While the Epi is a lesser guitar, it still has great fit and finish with excellent playability out of the box. I adjusted the bridge height to my liking and love to play it. Haven't had the problems with the tuners I read in other reviews, but they are pretty cheap. Overall excellent.
26 of 29 people (89.66%) found this review helpful. Did you?

" Epiphone Limited Edition Les Paul Junior , What a Deal !" submitted October 5, 2012

By Paul Bolin in Beattyville, KY
Musical Background: 50 yrs old , been playing for 40, Play Gtr bass & drums
Music Style: Blues, Rock to the threat of Thrash
Overall: Ordered It, Free Shipping, Out of the box and "excellent"! Mine is FINE. I even lowered the action down from factory setting without fret buzz. A very beautiful Guitar for the money. I'm amazed ! I'll probably up-grade the tuners eventually and I put EMG's in everything. I was hesitant about ordering it but now happy I did. Thanks.

When you call, mention priority code 171Q-QXZV. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976