When you call, mention priority code 20B-311P

Rating and Reviews: Epiphone G400 PRO Left

Rock a range of tones with the coil-tappable Alnico Classic PRO pickups in the G400 PRO left-handed guitar. Its SlimTaper "D" profile neck is made for speed.

"Epiphone G-400" submitted December 26, 2015

By Matt W in Pulaski, NY
Musical Background: Amateur, but serious about improving
Music Style: Anything rock
Overall: I bought this guitar a few years back when I first got into playing. The more I learn about playing, the more I appreciate this guitar. The sound is beautiful even if my playing isn't, and the variety of tones you can get from switching pickups is astounding. There's a small discrepancy in the description on the site however, this is a 22 fret guitar, not 24, not that it matters to me. This guitar has a weighty feel to it, the fretboard is very responsive and I've had very little problems with fret buzz. While it isn't a high-end gibson, this guitar is certainly worth the price I paid, and I would have been happy paying more. I would recommend this guitar for anyone new or experienced at playing.

"Epiphone G400 PRO Left-Handed" submitted June 21, 2016

By Kevin B in Charlotte, NC
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing guitar for 25 years, been in a few bands but only for fun.
Overall: What a great guitar, mine was perfect out of the box. The action was good, intonation was in, tuners all worked smooth, not a single blemish in the finish. I couldn't be happier with this guitar. This is my third Epiphone in 20 years and the quality has improved dramatically in that time frame, especially with the electronics. Money well spent, I'd rather have two or three of these over a single Gibson.

"Epiphone G400 Pro Left-Handed Guitar" submitted November 19, 2012

By Bill S
Musical Background: Beginner
Music Style: classic rock
Overall: The 1st one I received had a defective tuning key. The people at zZounds were very friendly and helpful. They issued an RMA within hours and shipped a replacement almost immediately upon my return being scanned by UPS. The replacement arrived the next day and has been flawless.
10 of 11 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Epiphone G400 Pro" submitted July 14, 2016

By Brian H in Garden City, KS
Musical Background: Guitar. 6 or so years
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Metal
Overall: Excellent guitar. Beautiful finish and really great tone. Check over the set up as mine was in need of some adjustments and a good set of strings. Once that was completed this guitar looks and sounds fantastic and is definitely a keeper. Zounds has excellent support and people and I highly recommend them to anyone.

"g 400 pro" submitted April 23, 2014

By glenn agee in cameron, NC
Musical Background: 42 yrs. guitar,bass, many bands,
Music Style: rock ,blues
Overall: tb gi 400 pro, for the money you pay for is a pretty good guitari sent mine to the no 1 guitar tech in north carolina. after I noticed buzzing on certain places on certain strings.He found neck was slightly bowed and twisted.frets we're of un equal height. and intonation was way off. . at the cost of an additional 200 dollars, plays good as a sg gibson now

"Far from an SG" submitted May 20, 2016

By Michael Rugg in Bismarck, ND
Musical Background: Been a Musician for 40 Years
Music Style: Blues, Classic rock
Overall: I ordered a this guitar and a case since one didn't come with it. When fedEx delivered it I was so excited to open it. When i did, I seen they sent me a guitar in a box and the case was separate, ok. When I got the guitar out of the box and started to tune it. I noticed how cheap the tuners were and the G string tuner was very bad. When i started playing it the E A and D string all had a buzz to them when played open. Action on the guitar was set very high but yet the 17th and 18th frets would not allow a not to be played on the B string, so the frets were not put in properly, and are not the same frets they put in a SG. These frets where more like thin strat frets. As a former SG Owner I love the Look and Feel of an SG, The Epiphone G400 PRO is far from an SG and would receive a rating of 1 out of 10 from me.

When you call, mention priority code 20B-311P. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976