When you call, mention priority code 1563-078F

Rating and Reviews: Epiphone Prophecy EM2

Get powerful tone and lasting sustain with this electric guitar. It features EpiActive humbucker pickups, which can also be used in passive mode.

Overall

"i own and play many guitars and im very picky about my guitars i buy. this is woth the price i payed and any guitarist who uses" submitted February 18, 2011

Music Style: rock to metal
Sound: this ax sounds pretty good, a little better than i was expecting for the price, i run it thru a boss gt-8 and i play a proggressive old school metal style. i also play an expensive esp kh 602 Feature: the floyd rose litteraly stays in perfect tune even with heavy use. im talking very heavy use, dimebag style. the active pickups are decent but they seem to use batterys faster than my old jackson rhoads did, and you can hear a big change in your tone when they start to die. i would have given it a 10 if it had an emg passive at the bridge. but still very good. Ease of Use: this ax is very playable, it has a fast neck and very reachable 24th fret access. the neck seems a little small but that makes it very fast and a great guitar for a player with small hands or a begginer. Quality: i'll probably have this ax 20 yrs. from now. the finish on mine is flawless. looks are sharp and everybody that sees it loves the body shape. all my guitars are neck thru body but this one. i prefer neck thru but its a relief on my shoulder to play this because it's much lighter. everything seems to be well made on it and i love the strap locks. maybe i should have given it a 9 or 10 because of the price compared to my esp and jackson. Value: dollar for dollar you cant beat this guitar, a real floyd rose? active pickups? under $400? its a bargain Manufacturer Support: i give support a 10 because i never needed it. The Wow Factor: its fits in with my whole set-up. right along side of my $1000 esp and jackson rhoads. i use different tunings for each guitar. i was going to use it as a e flat backup but i decided it stayed tune so well i'll use it as my main ax for that tuning. Overall: i would certainly buy it again if i had to. i like having a real floyd rose the most. my high dollar other guitars have a liscenced floyd rose, but they work well also. im not crazy about active pickups, having a fresh battery all the time can be a drag. mabey its just me but i prefer passive pickups. particulary the emg's in my esp.

"Fiendish little axe that will make your wallet the hero." submitted June 28, 2011

Musical Background: Active musician with home studio
Music Style: Speed Metal-Black Metal
Sound: I thought I was taking a chance by buying this. I have owned more than a few Gibsons in my day, as well as Epiphones. I knew Epi was a safe bet. I am amazed by the sound. Nice, clear bright clean tones, and downright nasty on the gain side through my Peaveu Vypyr. Feature: Love the pickups, love the Floyd, the only complaint would be the bolt on neck. However,.at this price..one shouldn't complain. Ease of Use: Very nice neck, fast and feels good. Floyd stays in tune with heavy strings and drop tunings. Quality: I've seen better finishes on my guitfiddles, but I paid a heck of alot more than I did for this one. The finish on this one was flawless and was beautiful. The binding was not Gibson quality by no means, but still looks great. Value: Smokin' axe at a miniscule price in my opinion. Manufacturer Support: Never had to use it but am sure its top notch. The Wow Factor: Fit my budget, and I thought the active pickups would do well with the type of music I like to play. Overall: Don't see myself getting rid of it anytime soon. Sounds good and lets me show off a.bit on the whammy.

"Metal Masses rejoice! True screaming metal and you'll scream at the low price!" submitted March 29, 2009

Music Style: Metal; heavy Rock; Alternative
Sound: I gave this guitar a 9 because the clean sound isn't the best but it isn't bad either; however, this is the best set of metal pickups i have ever used in a guitar of this price range. Incredible heat massive sustain and pure power! This axe kicks the dog crap out of my other ibanez sz pickups. Man they are versatile, too- one switch of the volume knob and you can back off a bit or squeal away! Do not be worried about these pickups at all. Feature: This floyd rose is the best I have owned, and I've had a few. I have always wanted a screw in trem bar it is so righteous. 3 way selector switch has plenty of options, but 5 would be nice more control over the volume and tone would be nice as well. But the tuners are A plus, paint job is smokin awesome, the neck is narrow but very playable, I was surised the 24 frets and jumbo size worked so well with this neck. the perloid knobs are cool looking, I could do without the white binding but it is ok, this axe reminds of an older model vh music man i used to play. This thing is lightweight but not flimsy, it is balanced really well and i love the headstock. Like a hockey stick! Ease of Use: This thing screams from the minute you plug in, the floyd rose was unbelievably easy to tune with the new strings on it. The thing is rock solid in tuning except sometimes you have to kind of play with the trem bar until it kicks back in tune, not much of a detraction, but notable. Quality: Unbelievable how this axe came from Zzounds in perfect condition and Epiphone had this thing set up great! I am extremely pleased with the playability and quality of this product and I have officially switched from Ibanez to Epiphone for life! And I have always had Ibanez guitars for the last 15+ years! I love this guitar.. I would never be afraid to take this thing on stage it will stay in tune and rocks hard. It was built great, especially for Indonesia; I see a fes cosmetic flaws in the white binding where they put the frets and around the headstock but there are no major concerns I just don't like the white tire stripe going around the body like the michelin man but some will like it. Value: I thought I got a good deal on my amplifier but this guitar compares to any Esp or Jackson that costs more than this and as far as Ibanez, their floyd rose systems suck! Manufacturer Support: I selected the best because I used their website to register this and you can tell when a product is backe by a company when you can find them easily. The Wow Factor: I love this axe. It does remind me of a music man in many ways which is desirable. The paint job is flawless, the trem bar is like a mile long but loks real cool, and i love the hockey stick headstock. This thing had me curious from the moment i saw it online and i ws not disappointed! It would attract any groupie chick thats into metal. Lots of chains and spikes. Overall: I will not purchase another guitar for heavy metal purposes; I would like maybe an Epi Dot or something on down the line. This axe should last me five years or so at least; but I like to play different things so i don't expect this guitar to wear out anytime soon.
20 of 23 people (86.96%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 1563-078F. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976