When you call, mention priority code 14JZ-2RQT

Rating and Reviews: Epiphone EJ-200CE Jumbo

The EJ-200CE's jumbo-sized sound comes to life with a Nanoflex pickup for your strings and body resonance, plus a Nanomag pickup at the end of the fretboard.

"An EXCELLENT guitar for the money" submitted January 9, 2014

By Rob R in Austin, TX
Musical Background: 30 years, advanced amatuer, 50-5- electric/acoustic
Music Style: country, rock
Sound: EXCELLENT. Being a jumbo, it is a different sound than a traditional dread. But I was very, very happy with the sound (and continue to be). Feature: Finish is nice, no flaws (even though suppsoedly a blemish model?). Electronice tuner works pretty good, handy tool even though not 100% reliable -- but close enough to be helpful. Ease of Use: Very playable, good fretboard. Higher frets than I'm used to, but that's more or less expected in a jumbo model. It's no problem to overall playability ... kind of like it, actually. Quality: Had it a month, seems to be well-made. No issues, holds its tuning very well. That in itself is a quality that lots of more expensive guitars/tuners can't seem to provide. I was concerned that the shipping process might afect the neck (it was super cold), but I've noticed no changes since it's been with me in the warm house. Value: An extremely good value, in my opinion. It was discounted as a blem model, but even the MSRP would have been a good deal. I'm neither too hard/too easy to please with guitars (unless I overpay for one, which I have on ocassion, only to be disappointed), but this EJ-200 is probably the best value (cost-to-quality) purchase I've made in 30 years of playing. I was shocked at the quality/sound, to be honest. Manufacturer Support: Not dealt with them The Wow Factor: sounds like you're asking about a Rickenbacker .. talk about the opposite of Epiphone : ) (oops, forgot you're not supposed to dissent on the fabulous Rics ... forgive me) Overall: I've never owned a jumbo/large body guitar like this, so when I saw this one on sale as a "blem" at a great price, I thought "why not" ... It arrived promptly, completely intact/well packed and even set up well! In the past with other purchases from big dealers, it seems like the more money I spent, the sorrier the setup job is. I've bought at least two CS-level (and price) guitars that were all but unplayable out of the box. But not so here. The EF-200CE was ready to play right off that bat ... and was *almost* in tune : ) I did drop the action a bit for my tastes, but it was purely personal. This guitar BOOMS and sounds GREAT in the process -- an easy player and a surprisingly rich sound. I was amazed with the quality and playability. Epiphone makes nice, serviceable guitars (I've owned several), but this one is much more than that -- it's really high quality and is quite impressive. Tuners are tight as nails, hold their positions, electronics are good -- probably a rung below professional quality (Fishman/Markley are my only experience) but easily comparable. And remember the price point we're talking here -- you can't expect a $350 string mic in a $350 guitar. The finish is wonderful (I see no "blem," even though I've gone over the guitar with a magnifying glass -- also, it is not stamped 'second' anywhere on the guitar -- possibly it was a return?). Neck is straight, frets maybe slightly high, but that is also may be part of the unique sound and clarity. From a player's perspective, it's easy to fret and has a very throaty tone. Every time I pick up the guitar now, I tell me wife what a deal it was and how the quality really took me by surprise .... she's already tired of hearing it, I'm sure. Tune it down to open D or G and it sounds superb ... As for Zzounds, it was my first purchase from them. No complaints at all, free shipping and delivered fairly promptly, even slap in the middle of the holiday rush. it took the order 3-4 days to show as shipped on the website, but no big deal -- I was wondering for awhile there, however, if the guitar hadn't been bought out from under me. Glad it wasn't! Took about three days to arrive from that point, plenty acceptable -- good overall a major ++ experience with this dealer. I don't know if this is standard quality for blem models with big discounts, likely I just got lucky. Either way, I'm very happy with all aspects of the purchase.

"Great guitar" submitted May 17, 2012

By Mike S in Central, IL
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing for 50+ years.
Music Style: Traditional country/bluegrass
Overall: I've owned Gibsons but this is my first Epiphone. I love this guitar so far. The sound is great. I'm trying the new D'Addario EFT strings on it and I like the sound I'm getting. Best part is I play an acoustic through my Fender 212 Frontman and it sounds pretty good.

"EJ-200" submitted July 10, 2013

By Jerry Havard in Corrigan , TX
Overall
Musical Background: 46 yrs . Jam with buddies a lot, play an occasional gig or benefit.
Music Style: Classic rock, country, and combinations thereof.
Sound: Will hold a note forever. Crisp sound, great projection.$ Feature: Spruce top, maple body are beautiful and sound great. Put together very well, have not found anything to complain about. Ease of Use: The easiest playing guitar I've owned. Will make any level of player sound better. Quality: Seems very solid. Nothing loose or rattling around, love the natural finish waiting for it to develop a mellow patina Value: Absolutely The Wow Factor: Value. I honestly believe there is not a better deal. Overall: Hands down the best guitar I've played since I owned a Hummingbird back in the '70s. Bought it on Pay as you Play. Incredibly easy plan. Every time I put it down at a jam session, somebody picks it up and starts playing it! Awesome deal on a great guitar!

"Epiphone J200ce/n" submitted December 12, 2013

By Ronald B in Holladay, TN
Musical Background: Played guitar for 53 years/Play guitar/I am a songwriter
Music Style: Country/Blues/Southern Rock/Christian
Overall: Well I broke one of my rules I bought a Accoustic guitar without playing it ,but with z sounds you get to play it for 30 days and if you don,t like it just return it,Try getting that deal anywhere else.I want to give my rating now and for begining muscians something to go by I,ve played for 52 years.First deside on the tone you want it will let you know what woods you want for a bright sound you want a solid Spruce Top with Rosewood back and sides for a warm earthy tone you want a solid spurce top and Mahogany back and sides.I love the warm tones of Gibson,s.This guitar can hold it,s own with the SJ200Gibson minus about 3 grand.It is without a doupt one of the best buys you will get.Wounderful sustain Warm Earthy tones and with the new electronic,s the sound is unlimited.If you deside to try it get it from z sounds they stand behind their instruments.Hope this will help.Happy Holladays

"good value" submitted July 14, 2012

By steve bailey in dallas, GA
Musical Background: 35 yrs
Music Style: Rock, christian, folk, country, jazz, blues and other tunings
Overall: good all around guitar. This one is a keeper...it is under 400 bucks but sounds better plugged in than a Martin I played due to the technology used by Shadow electronics that is a German company. This one can be hooked to two amps or channels on a mixer and then blended....amazing clear sounds come thru......The fact also that it just sound good just playing it not plugged. It is not a Martin or a Gibson but sounds louds and has good voice and the grovers hold it in tune. The top is A SOLID SPRUCE TOP...check out Epi's web site .....they delineate all specs....heck just check ZZ's specs on it.....this has the traditional Gibson look and it sounds like they care about how this guitar sounds. It is one of the flagships of the the EPI acoustic line so the finish etc and materials, Grover tuners ...gold plated .....are part of the vibe this guitar generates.....get it I did after going for a martin ae solid body made in mexico ....I came out of the store with this.....It needs a case ...suggest you get one ....you will want to baby this one.
13 of 14 people (92.86%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Wow Well worth the money!!!" submitted June 30, 2013

By Mark Watters
Overall
Musical Background: Played quite a few bands in the past form punk/rock/blues bands
Music Style: Folk Blues Rock Punk Funk
Overall: Well to put this way I bought my epiphone ej 200ce last month from Dawsons in Bangor Co down. Of course it's the sunburst single cut a way model. I've been playing now for 26 years and I do know my stuff. Any way to cut the crap It's one of the best acoustic electric guitars around and I'll tell ya why. Well as soon as I got it home and messed about with it I can tell you I was in guitar heaven. Was'nt all that keen on the factory strings but apart form that every thing else was 10 outta 10. Sounds great unplugged a full bodied sound with nice lows and highs. But plug it in and wow the guitar has 2 pick ups one under the bridge which gives you a full body and string sound and a pick up at the neck which is great for a brighter sound. You can also blend the both pick ups together and the controls are easy to use. Man I could go and on about this great guitar. But before I finish A word of warning. Epiphones can be sometimes a hit or a miss eg before I bought the sunburst model a month before that I tried the same model which was a blonde one and It was no near as go as this one. Soooo don't buy the 1st one you see try a few or them 1st. And you'll might fined you'rself a wee gem like mine.
12 of 13 people (92.31%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"ej200ce" submitted April 14, 2014

By Christopher Z in Brainerd, MN
Music Style: Folk, Rock
Overall: I just got this epi recently. The twenty below weather here in Minnesota gave me pause to order on-line not thinking it would be good for a guitar sitting on fed-ex truck. I'm glad I did, this guitar is a bargain! The guitar arrived and it was everything and more. The only issue I had was some fretting out on the first fret on the d and b string. The action was great, I put a couple of quarter turns of relief on the neck and the buzz was gone. I then tightened the truss a little at a time to get the perfect action with no buzz. 3/32 at the twelth fret, chording is easy and the intonation on this guitar is spot on! Very pleased with this purchase. Oh, and this guitar sounds beautiful plugged in or not.

"Amazing jumbo at a fair price!" submitted November 18, 2013

By Joey T in Checotah, OK
Overall
Musical Background: Used to play in bands locally around the eastern Oklahoma area. Just mainly play for fun at home now
Music Style: Rock, Alternative, Folk, Indie
Overall: I am one of those players that get bored with an acoustic and always crave something new. I had a jumbo Alvarez many moons ago that i sold and shouldn't have. Since that guitar, i've had 2 Epiphones & a Taylor. The Taylor was an amazing instrument, but priorities forced me to sell her. So, i started craving a jumbo again. Almost bought the same model Alvarez that i had years ago but saw this Epi & thought i'd give her a try. Ordered it from zzounds and it blew me away. Didn't have to adjust the action at all, arrived just right. I highly recommend this guitar if your looking for that jumbo sound and don't wana drop over $2k on a Martin/Taylor/Gibson etc. She's made well and she's gorgeous. Hope this review helps.

"WOW! I Love Epi's" submitted February 11, 2014

By Timothy B in Glen, MS
Overall
Musical Background: 30 Years Guitar, 15 Years Drums, 10 Years Singing and 6 Years Bass. Been everything from Studio Musician to Gigging Musician.
Music Style: Blues, Classic Rock, Modern Rock and a tiny bit of Metal (Killswitch).
Overall: This guitar is absolutely gorgeous, and fun to play. The WOW Factor for me is in the studio performance of the nanomag and nanoflex pickups. I have owned Ovation, Fender, Alvarez Acoustic-Electrics, there has always been an ominous low-mid and low mudiness when plugged in from them all. The Epi is NOTHING of the sort. I plug in through a Presonus 16.4.2, going into Sonar X3 Producer; when the song was recorded, the EQing was at the bare minimum, which was a huge surprise. All I can say is Epiphone has outdone themselves with this model. She plays as awesome as she looks too! The ultimate affordable Acoustic-Electric in my book.

"Almost A Perfect Guitar" submitted December 27, 2009

By a customer from verizon.net
Musical Background: Church Guitarist ,Ex-Professional Musician
Music Style: All types except Rap and Metal- Mostly Praise Music
Sound: Exellent sounding. Good Jumbo Sound. Nice highs and lows, plugged in and unplugged. Good gigging guitar. May need slight neck adjustment to lower action and lighter gauge strings from factory set for a perfect playing instrument. I use it with a Fender Frontman Amp. I get a nice clean quality sound, a good blend of highs and lows. Great guitar for any stlye of music except heavy metal of course. Nice pickup, but needs to be unplugged after use so you don't burn up the batteries. Feature: It came with a cheap chord. For over $400.00 they could have spared a soft case. I bought a 160.00 guitar that came with one. Ease of Use: Needs Neck adjustment from the factory to lower the action. It needs a lighter gauge string from the factory. Quality: Cosmetically a beautiful instrument. Big Wow factor for other musicians. Gold hardware and a pearl inlay very impressive. I own the sunburst model, classic looks. It is built solid, hoping to get years of use out of it. Built in digital tuner is pretty cool. It has all the bells and whistles. Value: It's well worth the price, but they could sell it a tad cheaper. After all it is a Gibson copy,mine was made in Indoneasia. Manufacturer Support: I just put a ten because they claim the guitar comes with a lifetime guarantee. Hopefully I won't need it. The Wow Factor: The sunburst has a beautiful classic finish. Big Wow factor! Overall: As long as this guitar holds up for me, I don't need a replacement for gigging or just playing around the house. I've owned classic Gibsons and Fenders and this compares to them easily. I would buy another one if this one was ever to break. The action and strings were the only points off from the factory, and for the price not even a soft case included. That being said,it still is an awesome electric acoustic that I would highly recommend.
25 of 28 people (89.29%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Simply amazing...the guitar itself AND zzounds customer service AND Epiphone Customer Service!" submitted February 16, 2013

By Steve W in North Hollywood, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Working pro, singer/guitarist. Clubs, casinos, theaters, etc. Been playing over 30 years. Have owned dozens of guitars, amps.
Music Style: Vintage early rock and roll/pop/country/folk. Neil Diamond, Johnny Cash, Elvis, Holly, rockabilly, Dylan, Beatles, etc
Overall: I bought this guitar online from zzounds after doing a TON of research about it. After reading the various forums and retail reviews, and checking out YouTube reviews, I knew I wanted one in natural...and with a solid top, not "Select Spruce", which is Epihone-speak for laminate. I called Epiphone and they told me when they switched from laminate to solid tops, then I called zzounds and they told me that they only had the newer, solid top guitars in stock...and that even if I SHOULD get a N.O.S. with laminate, I could simply return it and get another one anyway! I placed my order on a Saturday and the guitar and case arrived on Tuesday! The guitar played like a dream right out of the box...factory strings and all! I was blown away! I simply tuned it up (using the on-board tuner) and I was playing my jumbo! What a sweet, full, rich sound! Then I plugged it into my amp and started putting the eSonic2 to work...and the sound was just awesome! (I have a Guild D-5 with a Fishman set-up and it doesn't sound as good as this Epi!) Lots of tonal possibilities with the eSonic2. Ahhhh...but the REAL test would be live, onstage the next night! I took it to the club and the band, as well as the audience, was blown-away by the guitar. The non-musician audience members LOVED the look of the guitar, and the more music-minded loved the sound, the projection and the articulation of the jumbo! In my show, I use a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe amp (clean channel) and switch between my Fender Strat and my acoustic. With the EJ-200ce, I don't even have to change the settings on my amp...I simply dial up the soind and volume I want from the guitar...making life a LOT easier onstage! The only problem I had was with the hardshell case. The latches just didn't seem to line up quite right without "muscle"...and I called zzounds and they immediately gave me a Return Authorization...they paid shipping and a few days later I had a new case in perfect condition! Overall, I could not be happier! In fact, for the price of this guitar and case, I had lowered expectations. But I am telling you, as a working, professional musician, this is perhaps one of the biggest bang-for-the-buck values in acoustic-electric guitars...and zzounds ROCKS! (And, just as an FYI note, if you use a rubber "feedback-blocker" type of device in the soundhole, you will have to trim it a litlle to fit, due to the NanoMag pickup at the end of the fingerboard. Took me five minutes.)

"Epiphone EJ-200CE Jumbo Cutaway Guitar" submitted November 30, 2012

By Carson S in Claypool, IN
Overall
Overall: This is a great guitar, I just love it. It has a real big sound, unplugged and through an amp, too. It also looks great, too, the natural does anyway.

"worth buying" submitted June 30, 2014

By jimmy a in grindstone, PA
Overall
Musical Background: Playing guitar over 50 years. Clarinet in school/VFW bands. Playing at home now, looking for band.
Music Style: Classic country, blues, standards, classic rock, pop.
Overall: I'm an Epi lover, always have been. So this will be biased. Service was great, received much sooner than I expected. Price was very good, also. Like most acoustics, it took me some time to get the vibration going. Once it did, I was amazed at the tone and the ease of playing it. The dual inputs and adjustments have me confused, but I move things to the sound I like. This is a sweet guitar...play it hard to loosen it up at first. Chording is easy. Playing lead lines is easy...and the fingerboard is just the right size for me. Haven't had it long enough to worry about service. The initial setup, right out of the box, is right in my playing preference. I've played (and/or owned) most of the big name guitars. I prefer the slope shoulder dreadnaughts...but this baby fits me like it was custom made. And since the price was so reasonable...and the sound reaching professional levels...I won't worry as much about hauling it to gigs, although I would dread having to replace it since each guitar is unique in its' own way. Can't say much about the mfg nor retailer since I haven't had any issues to relate to them and haven't dealt much with ZzZounds in the past.

"love it" submitted March 15, 2014

By jim g in pittsburgh, PA
Musical Background: playing off and on 40 years
Music Style: classic rock,blues,hard rock
Overall: this is one beautiful looking and sounding guitar,right out of the box i tuned it up and plugged it in to my peavy viper 2 and was amazed how rich it sounded.i am very happy with this purchase and would recommend it to anyone looking for this style of guitar.

"this is the right one for you! beginners or experts!" submitted January 8, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: hobbyist (hopefully one day active musician)
Music Style: acoustic, country, little blues, little rock, little of everything
Sound: This guitar sounds soo amazing! it's so deep, and the higher notes sound nice and bright. makes everyone jealous! i only gave it a nine cause i heard a gibson sounds better(but i also heard not by much) Feature: the cable it came with is kinda short, and thin. wouldn't use it. it came with a strap nut in the neck, thanx!! a strap included would've been nice, but who does that, anyway? Ease of Use: pick her up, and play! she feels great:) Quality: pretty great quality, i tell you! mine came with a cap or somethin missin from a tuner, so i can see the gear in it. also, i had to get the neck setup because the action was TERRIBLE. one more thing, get some thicker strings with it, medium at lightest, because the factory strings are too light(for me, anyway, i love open C) Value: i'm sure the only reason why i couldn't sell it for $2,000 is the brand name. she's amazin! Manufacturer Support: i called zzounds and they were great! they told me to get the neck setup, and even if it still wasn't up to par i could ship it back and they'd still replace it The Wow Factor: oh my god, soo BEAUTIFUL!! everyone i've shown her to says she's really nice, i'm sure other guitarists were jealous;) a friend of mine wasn't a fan of the floral design of the pick guard, but i'm a sucker! Overall: she's great. i plan to keep her for a very long while, and replace her with a twin if ever i had to(i hope i don't!)if i ever get the money, i'll try a gibson and compare them, but i head this epiphone is worth the price compared to a gibson

"Wow What a nice guitar" submitted April 12, 2014

By Daniel Morgan in Belton, MO
Musical Background: Harmonica for 10 years and Guitar 1 year
Music Style: rock,, country, blues, Been in bands and just play all the time that I am now retired. Have composed my own song and ready to pl
Overall: Wow is how to describe this acoustic guitar. I Have a electric and just wanted a nice tone acoustic to have on the go. I has a vibrant tone with a amp or without. right out of the box it is tuned down. And had to put it in standard tuning but no big deal.. It is a C-shape with a narrow profile. And ease to finger. EJ200CE also includes the new Epiphone eSonic2™ preamp system which is so sweet of a sound and a ease to adjust. Zzound ship this guitar ground freight as it was well boxes. And the guitar box inside was all so well packaged. Receive all with in Three days.Thanks Zzound

"Jumbo Cutaway" submitted June 12, 2014

By Hector T in Carlsbad, CA
Overall
Musical Background: 35 years, Drums, guitar, harmonica, Vocals. Play professinally.
Music Style: Rock, Soul, Country, blues, Christian, Reggae.
Overall: Great looking instrument. Sound is amazing. Action was pretty good coming out of the box I had it brought down a tad. The neck plays great. The strings were fair. Very nice instrument for the price, much more value than I expected.

"Epi Jumbo guitar sounds and looks great!" submitted May 5, 2014

By Ron R in Mokena, IL
Musical Background: I play professional about 340 performances a year
Music Style: Classic rock from 60s to contemporary
Overall: This guitar breathes and sounds so good! What a bargain at this price to get a guitar that sounds so good. The built in tuner and blend-able pickups make this my "go to" acoustic!

"Sounds great. Good price" submitted June 3, 2014

By Paul Bell in San Diego, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Piano, keyboards, vocals, Alley Cat Street. Electric Waste Band member from 1994-2013. Played since age 5.
Music Style: Jamband, Blues, Rock
Overall: It came set up perfectly. The tuner works great. This thing has two outputs and two pickups you can blend to create stereo imaging. It sounds wonderful plugged in! I got the black one and it looks like something Johnnie Cash would play. Pretty cool. I used pay to pa\lay and I am glad I did. It sucks not having a guitar to strum around the house, and my solo recordings needed guitar parts anyway.

Epiphone EJ-200CE Jumbo Customer Review submitted December 29, 2008

By a customer from yandex.ru
Musical Background: Bard
Music Style: Folk-Rock
Sound: Sound can be differed - soft, sharp, but it's always very deep Manufacturer Support: There was no need in support. The Wow Factor: I take her, touch the strings and she begins to purr.

"chris hawk .pro musician . active player 50 years." submitted May 15, 2013

By chris hawk in novato, CA
Musical Background: 50 years/ tele/ strat / ovation / and now this one
Music Style: country/ country rock / rock and roll / blues / latin.
Overall: so far the best acustic/electric i have owned . mine has great action from the get go . big rich tone un plugged / great tone range plugged in .country/ country rock / blues .get the hard case and take care of this guitar / its worth it .very close in fullness and rich tone of my guild f50 jumbo that was stolen years ago. great guitar / great action / great price .

"Epiphone EJ-200CE " submitted February 7, 2012

By a customer from nycap.rr.com
Overall
Overall: I purchased this new (but with a little blemish). The guitar looked nice for the price and I had some experience with the same model but from a few years back. Unfortunately, the pre-amp of this particular guitar was eating batteries like crazy. After replacing two sets of CR2032s which last a grand total of 2 1/2 hrs. (and at a cost of $16) I had no choice but to send it back. This is the second Epiphone that I buy in the past six months. It's also the second Epiphone that I send back (the other one was a Les Paul standard). I will not purchase another Epiphone made in China ever. Their quality control leaves a lot to be desired.

"Worth Far more than 400.00" submitted December 16, 2013

By Ronald B in Holladay, TN
Overall
Musical Background: Songwriter played guitar 52 yrears.
Music Style: Mainly Country The Blues Southern Rock And the Gospel
Overall: I bought my J200ce/n new from ZSounds.I love that deep earthy sound of a Gibson product.The action was set perfect when Igot it.The Sustaian is Beautiful.The Stero Electronic,s are over the top you have compleate control of the mix an the tone.Buy It you want regret it.

"ej-200ce Jumbo cutaway" submitted April 18, 2014

By thomas pinkerton
Overall
Musical Background: ive been playing for bout ayear...
Music Style: Blue grass
Overall: excellent guitar had too take to a retailer shop for tunning it wasn't off much..the case is great quality style .. im still learning to play plugged in an unplugged.. great payment plans

"ej-200ce Jumbo cutaway" submitted April 29, 2014

By thomas pinkerton in nipomo, CA
Musical Background: just a beginer
Music Style: blue grass
Overall: the e-sonic pick ups work realy well .condition of the guitar was perfect apon delivery..no complaints on sound of this guitar.

"Money well spent and then some..." submitted April 3, 2008

By a customer from alltel.net
Overall
Musical Background: former touring musician, currently a songwriter
Music Style: Rock, "Alternative", "Country"
Sound: Great sound for a $400 guitar. I really expected less and was hopeful for pretty decent for a knockaround acoustic. This thing really sounds pretty damn decent. Blows me away everytime I pick her up and plug her in or by itself. Gorgeous booming lows and crisp highs. The electronics are very nice. good stuff. I'm still shaking my head that it only costs $400... wow. They don't make cheap guitars like they used to! The only reason I don't give it 10 is that surely the $2K acoustics have to sound better... don't they? Feature: Again, very nicely equipped for $400. Ease of Use: If you can play guitar, you'll love it. Quality: Only a 9 because I would hope the more expensive would be a little better... Taylors sure are nice, but do they sound THAT much better? Not so sure. Value: OK, a 10. Honestly... for this price, it's a steal. Manufacturer Support: Nada use for it. Warranty registration was pretty easy online. The Wow Factor: Very nice curvy little creature. It only gets a 9 because I wanted the sunburst, but they were out of stock so I got the Ebony Princess. Overall: Just got it so the longevity is yet to be determined. If you mean, "Will I look for something better?" Nah, if it holds up to my banging around, I may get another one when the sunburst comes in stock. :) Really, it's that good. I was very surprised and grateful.
29 of 30 people (96.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Epiphone Jumbo Cutaway" submitted December 5, 2013

By Billy R Ousley in Goliad, TX
Musical Background: Playing for over 30 years. Play professionally
Music Style: Country, Outlaw, Southern Rock, Blues
Overall: Absolutely love this guitar. Tuned it up and went to knockin out songs. For the price, you can't go wrong, Great Guitar.zZounds is like the guitar, can't be beat. Great prices, shipping, customer service. If you want any musical equiptment, zZounds is the Only place to go.

When you call, mention priority code 14JZ-2RQT. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976