When you call, mention priority code 1574-J907

Rating and Reviews: Epiphone Dove PRO

Go PRO with this classic Dove acoustic-electric. Equipped with the Fishman Sonitone preamp and Sonicore pickup system, this Epiphone is ready for the stage.

"Astounding" submitted April 11, 2013

By Matthew Laird in Pea Ridge, AR
Musical Background: Semi-Professional, 21 years
Music Style: Blues, Rock, Classic Rock, Jazz, Fusion, Folk, Bluegrass...
Overall: I have one of these that I purchased as a back up acoustic guitar. When I first played it, I fell in love with it. It has tone in spades and it plays like a dream. This is one of the few guitars I can honestly say costs way less than it should. If you are looking for a great acoustic-electric guitar, look no further. This guitar will serve you faithfully for many, many years and will not disappoint you.

"Wow!! Epiphone dove pro is A great guitar" submitted November 8, 2013

By bryan favre in bay saint louis , MS
Overall
Musical Background: 30 year singer , songwriter,guitarist, play semi pro and write and record
Music Style: rock n roll ..pop ,alternative
Overall: This is my second Epiphone Dove ,my other is 2005 plain top and I love it ,I upgraded it with bone nut and bridge pins and nickel keystone tuners and its been playing great for the last 8 years now..I just needed a acoustic electric to play with my band,and the Dove Pro is it,.I just received the Dove PRO from ZZOUNDS.COM, today and it is beautiful..plays and sounds great and was setup perfect for me right out the box I hav"nt put it down..and the violin-burst color is really gorgeous too the site pics don't do it justice...and Zzounsds shipped it fast and I got it on the 4 payment plan I own 7 Epiphones and I love them all and got 3 of them from zzounds thanks guys

"The Epiphone Dove Pro" submitted February 14, 2014

By Chris H in Rapid city, SD
Musical Background: Just started
Music Style: Country, rock, classic rock
Sound: When I received the guitar , I was happy with the way it looked, I got it all tuned up and it sounded good! But I knew that it could be better, so I took it in to a good luthier and he said that it needed to be set up . He adjusted the neck, and had file some frets and the saddle , restrung it with elixir strings. Now the thing plays beautiful and sounds awesome! You would think that it was way more expensive than it was! The action is now smooth and fast! Loving it!!!! Feature: I feel (with out having very much experience with guitars) that the Grover tuners are of high quality. The craftsman of the entire guitar is great, with the exception that the manufacture could have set it up better, ie. the frets being too high and the hight of the saddle and the way the neck was adjusted,better sounding strings would have been a plus! Ease of Use: From the factory it wasn't set up very well, but after that was done it's great and sounds great! Quality: I think that it is made very well , it cosmetically looks and now plays flawless!! The fishman electronics sound awesome! Value: Absolutely worth the money! Manufacturer Support: I have not dealt with epiphone personally . The Wow Factor: The wow factor for me was high! Love this guitar! Overall: I am new to the guitar and also new to zZounds! Now with being said, I couldn't believe that there was a place that would let you have a guitar without paying for it in full! So this is great!! Thank you zZounds for making my dream of playing guitar an affordable reality! The Dove pro was a great choice for me to get started!!

"A Steal at $299!" submitted April 28, 2013

By Mark T in Queen Creek, AZ
Overall
Musical Background: Playing acoustic guitar for 20+ years; leading worship for 15.
Music Style: Contemporary Christian, Acoustic Rock, Folk Rock, Worship
Overall: The Fishman system alone is worth $150. Add to that a solid spruce top, rosewood bridge, Grover gears, and the vintage Dove style, and I'm seriously wondering how they can sell this for $299. The guitar is well built. Nothing about it feels cheap when you handle it. Epiphone doesn't appear to have cut any corners. The sound is big, but not to bright or too cavernous. Finger picking, lead, and rhythm all sound good on this guitar. I will note that out of the box it was a little hard for me to play. The action was higher than I like and the neck wasn't adjusted properly. But I expected this for a guitar in this price range. I knew I had a quality instrument made of quality components that just needed a quality setup. Sure enough, I paid the luthier $80 and got the nut, neck and bridge setup just the way I like. Now I've got a guitar I spent $380 bucks on and it plays like a $1000 guitar.
10 of 11 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Epiphone Dove Pro is awesome!" submitted February 4, 2014

By Dawson Plowman in Wichita Falls, TX
Musical Background: Playing since 2010
Music Style: Rock, blues, acoustic.
Overall: The sounds is great, both on an amp or when just playing outside with some friends.

"Epiphone Dove Pro" submitted July 23, 2014

By Maurice Windley in Salt Lake, UT
Overall
Musical Background: I've played for 32 years, I play electric mainly but also love to finger pick the classics Dust in the wind and so forth.
Music Style: Rock, Metal.
Overall: When I buy a guitar, I'm hard to impress they have to be just right but when I unpacked the Dove and gave the fret board a treatment with guitar honey I was pleasantly surprised with the tone and the feel, smooth a silk I love it.

"Epiphany dove guitar" submitted May 13, 2014

By Glen Frazier in Iron city, TN
Overall
Musical Background: 20 years I've been playing southern gospel and country music!
Music Style: Southern gospel and country
Overall: I recieved my new dove from zzsounds and it was love at first sight! Tuned right out of the box played and sounds great!Can't beat the guitar especially for the money , you couldn't buyIt back for what I gave!! Great instrument !!

When you call, mention priority code 1574-J907. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976