When you call, mention priority code 1ZZ-CVL8

Rating and Reviews: Epiphone T-Bird Pro IV

A distinctive 7-piece walnut/maple neck, through-body construction, and a pair of T-Pro bass humbuckers give the Thunderbird Pro IV serious tone and sustain.

"ME AGAIN" submitted July 15, 2014

By Will M in Kentland, IN
Musical Background: Original music
Music Style: Albert KIng meets the Mule.
Overall: I received the bass last Friday. Exceeded my expectations, a well made, flawless bass. What floored me was the fact it didn't need ANYTHING, just tuning and it was off to the races. Trust me, I went over this bass with a fine tooth comb, the finish is exceptional and I've always changed strings on a new bass...except this time, it has such a clean bell like response. No hissing, buzzing of any kind. I'm running it thru an Ampeg CL-300 with a 8x10 cab and an 18 inch folded horn cab. After this bass I could never waste my money on a Gibson logo when I can have Epi quality for much less. Can I afford a Gibson bass? I own 23 basses and 3 amp set ups, yeah...I think I can. But I'm smart enough to buy an Epi.

"T-Bird Pro-IV" submitted July 7, 2014

By Will M in Kentland, IN
Overall
Musical Background: I play out 2-3 times a month, over 40 years as a bassist.
Music Style: Original music...kinda like Albert King meets Govt. Mule
Overall: Mine is arriving this week by FedEx. Zzounds is a great place to do business with, they are so flexible. I tried the T-Bird at a music shop in Lafayette, responsive pick ups, nice lows and player friendly when you dial in your sound. With all the horror stories about Gibson's QC, this is a great bargain and it looks great. I was never a fan of that damned 3 point bridge either, neck thru seems to add a lot to the sustain and neck dive is really a non issue, when you set up your strap properly. Buy one, because it's obvious that a great bass doesn't have to cost you an arm and a leg. NEVER BUY SOMETHING BECAUSE OF LOGO STATUS.

"Epiphone Thunderbird Pro-T" submitted October 14, 2012

By Kelly Waldrip in San Leandro, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing bass for 17 years.
Music Style: Heavy rock/metal/progressive
Overall: This bass has looks, tone, and volume to spare. I'm really happy with it. As always, zZounds comes through on great selection, pay as you play financing, good prices, quick shipping, safely packed merchandise, and excellent customer support.

"Nice but not my G&L." submitted March 22, 2015

By Mike Noury
Musical Background: 25 year garage band veteran
Music Style: Classic rock,metal and blues
Overall: Looks are killer but ergonomics are poor. I can't seem to get a comfortable playing position. Lots of fret noise and even with flat wounds I can't quite get rid of that squeaky, ringing tone to go away. I bought this to play down a half step, Kiss, Guns, Van Halen and I like it well enough but maybe I need some more time with it.

"Thumping thunderbird " submitted October 1, 2012

By Heather Grimm in Smithfield , NC
Overall
Musical Background: I've played the flute for many years till life happened I'm just now learning bass afte 18 years of guitar
Music Style: Rock, metal, punk, anything loud and dark
Overall: Beautiful trans black finish sounds awesome very highly recommended this is "as good as it gets" until you get the Gibson. Very smooth great tone awesome feel as well.

"awesome guitar" submitted December 1, 2013

By a customer from charter.net
Overall
Overall: lets just say....my friends are kinda jealous ;)

"dissappointed" submitted May 7, 2014

By Al Davison in Rogers, AR
Overall
Musical Background: Stringed instruments for 35 years. Recording studio.
Music Style: Blues, hard rock, metal
Overall: Great bass except for the buzzing. I sent back the first one. It was replaced by zZounds immediately. Fantastic service. Well I've played the replacement for a while and it did great until after a battery replacement. Now it's buzzing too. Also battery life is poor when compared to my 3 other active basses. It's just sitting in it's case now.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZZ-CVL8. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976