When you call, mention priority code 20G-ZR14

Rating and Reviews: Epiphone EB3CS Case

Made to be paired specifically with EB3 and EB-O basses, the EB-3CS will fit your bass like a pair of snug yet flattering leather pants.

"Best Case Available for the Epiphone EB3 bass!" submitted April 17, 2010

By a customer from cox.net
Overall
Musical Background: Bassist for 'Black Angel', lifetime experience.
Music Style: Classic Rock, Blues and Country.
Sound: I am reviewing the case that I recently purchased from Zzounds for my Epiphone EB3 bass. Since the case has no sound properties, I will rate it as a 10. Feature: I was immediately struck by this case's well made construction and external looks. The case fits my Epiphone EB3 bass perfectly, and the secure and plush interior reminds me of Gibson quality. The latches are very high quality and are better than most I have recently encountered. Ease of Use: I rate this category as a 9, only because the carrying handle is at a sharp 45 degree angle, which for me is a bit awkward. However, with that in mind, the case and guitar are perfectly balanced with the handle in that position, so I am forgiving. Quality: I was astounded at the level of quality. This is a premium case that fits my Epiphone EB3 bass like a love glove. Value: I have purchased other cases in this and below this price point. This is absolutely the best investment I could have made to protect my bass while in transit. It is specifically designed for the EB3 bass from Epiphone, and generic rectangular cases that I used previously allowed my bass to slosh around inside with no support, especially the body and the tuners. Manufacturer Support: Never needed. Great bass, great case. The Wow Factor: This is both a practical and aesthetic improvement from the rectangular chipboard case I used formerly, as the case is leather looking and formed to the shape of the bass. Nice big Epiphone logo on it ensures that their pride is intact, and that any roadie can connect the dots. Overall: This case will follow my bass forever.
20 of 21 people (95.24%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Fits Gibson EB-0'S" submitted November 7, 2015

By Andy P in Cincinnati, OH
Overall
Overall: Bought to use for my 73' Gibson EB0. Fit's perfectly. Case itself if very well built though not quite as fancy as the real deal Gibson case. The Epi case is great. I'd happily buy again.

"Perfect Fit" submitted December 20, 2013

By Kevin V in Lacassine, LA
Overall
Musical Background: Church, bible study, bedroom...
Music Style: Christian,
Sound: Sounds like a case to me... Feature: Nice storage compartment, room under headstock to place cord and strap. Even a little room between storage compartment and bass body for a cloth to polish your axe. Ease of Use: Works great. 5 latches makes sure your bass is secure. Handle is mounted at an angle, but it is perfectly balanced, so it is not too difficult to adapt... Quality: Very well made. Feet on bottom, on hinge side, and on bottom which allows for standing case with the neck vertical to the ground. Should last at least as long as the bass it carries... Value: Well worth the money, better fit than any universal case. Manufacturer Support: Doesn't appear that any support will be necessary The Wow Factor: It's a black case. The wow comes when it is opened to reveal its cargo. Overall: This is a high quality case made specifically for the EB series basses.

"EB3CS Case for Epiphone EB0 Bass" submitted March 2, 2014

By Mark Cloud in Joplin, MO
Musical Background: Amatuer Guitarist and Bassist for over 30 years
Music Style: Classical, Folk, Christian, Country
Overall: At first I thought that this original case from Epiphone was a bit pricey, but after it arrived, was I surprised! The case is very well made, and beautiful inside and out. The outer material is a much better material than any other case I have owned for guitar or bass. The bass fits very snugly inside - a perfect fit. Plenty of room for straps, cords, etc. in the upper neck area and compartment. I couldn't be happier!

"Will do the job nicely, and price was right" submitted April 3, 2016

By Stephen W in Pensacola, FL
Overall
Musical Background: playing for over 40 years: bass, guitar, not a professional but have been in many bands.
Music Style: Rock, blues, country, bluegrass, pop, "big band"
Overall: I acquired a '67 EB-3 that I will be using out in public. Factory-fit for EB-3 hard shell cases are absent from the aftermarket makes, such is the EB-3 perceived as a niche instrument. A period case to match the period bass would be nice but it's not $400 nice for, essentially, the word "Gibson" on the side instead of "Epiphone." Granted I don't have a Gibson case for hands on comparison but I researched as much as I could, with the goal being to protect the instrument instead of having a conversation piece. The bass doesn't care what name is stenciled on the outside of the case. The Epiphone case, in photo comparison, looked like it had thicker padding. No differences could be seen as far as covering and hardware. And it was a factory fit for this model bass, so I bought it. With eyes-on inspection, the case is a good fit for the body of the EB-3 but the neck compartment would be long enough for an EB-3L by my measurement. The locks and hinges seem a little lighter construction than premium cases I have for other instruments but $100 is much easier on the wallet too. This case will do the job I need it to do in all practicality. Will I trust it to an airline? No, but this is about as good case as one can get for an EB-3 without having one custom-made. Three-star ratings for support and sound as I didn't need support and it's a case, not a guitar, so obviously doesn't make a sound.

"Epiphone bass case" submitted December 21, 2013

By lyle r in westminster, VT
Overall
Musical Background: more years then I care to count LOL !!!! DRUMS BASS Guitar 6 string Guitar Piano and Sax
Music Style: little everything
Overall: Case is a great value fit is perfect has a nice interior fit and finish with good size storage built in ! sturdy latches and great overall finish what more could you want !!!!

"Perfect fit" submitted February 19, 2014

By Bob C in FAIR OAKS, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Rock star drummer in the 60's... just and old guy enjoying his bass these days.
Music Style: Blues, classic rock and roll
Overall: Needed a hard case for my new and improved EB-O but my "regular" supplier said I would have to special order...not good. Checked out ZZ.. great price and I ended up getting it in two days with standard delivery... how cool is that?

"fine case" submitted September 7, 2015

By david cameron in rio rancho, NM
Musical Background: play for fun
Music Style: jass ,blues ,country.
Overall: This case fits my EB3 bass just right. It's well made and the inside is beautiful. It has a nice brown trim.

"Epiphone Les Paul Bass Case" submitted November 7, 2013

By Robert O in Angleton, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing since 1966 and play drums and bass.
Music Style: Country and old rock and roll from 50's, 60's and 70's
Sound: N/A Feature: N/A Ease of Use: N/A Quality: Good quality Value: I feel like the case was a good value for the price. Manufacturer Support: Not used Overall: Am very pleased with the case. It fits the bass like a glove and is well padded. It has an accessory compartment and good solid latches. Would recommend this case highly.

"EBO Bass Case" submitted November 25, 2013

By Lenward Camp
Music Style: Jazz, Funk, Classic Rock, Bluegrass
Overall: Nice case, just what I was looking for. Zzounds is the only place I was able to find one. Thanks to the staff for having things in stock.

When you call, mention priority code 20G-ZR14. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976