When you call, mention priority code 14NJ-ZWV5

Rating and Reviews: Epiphone E519 Case for335

The Epiphone E519 is a great way to protect your 335-style guitar. Put your equipment in good hands with the Epiphone E519.

"epiphone e519 guitarcase" submitted January 29, 2012

By John R in Melbourne, FL
Overall
Musical Background: 30plus yrs., guitar-acoustic/electric-- now- for home and pleasure
Music Style: pop,folk,country
Overall: Outstanding and professional,after my recent purchase of es345 epihone recently with zZounds, I was concerned about the right size case.The service rep.took the time to call and investigate this,he recommended that i call gibson to confirm his suggestion on E519.I did and confirmed what i was originally told. I have been extremly satisfied with all my dealing with zZounds.

"Great case =]" submitted October 13, 2008

Musical Background: Active Musican
Music Style: Beatles, Blues
Feature: Good setup with 5 latches, however the key and lock setup doesn't work too well. It looks good though so it doesn't make to be a big deal to me. Quality: Very nice on the inside. Smells a bit, just let it air out outside for a day or two. It's very nice and has a snug fit that will keep your guitar protected. Value: It's a small price to pay to keep your guitar safe and especially being a hollow-body, keep it from being smashed in, ha ha. It's a nice case for under $100. Overall: It's a good case and it's very nice for under $100
15 of 16 people (93.75%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Epiphone E519 Hardshell Case for 335" submitted August 22, 2012

By Jim K in St Charles, MO
Musical Background: I Jam at home
Music Style: Country, Blues, Rock
Overall: Received the Epiphone E519 Hardshell case for Epiphone 335 style guitar, and I discovered that the vinyl covering on it had several small scuffs where the vinyl was scraped off and the material beneath it was exposed. I phoned zZounds and they were quick to work with me and exchange the case for a Gator hardshell case which I am satisfied with.

"Epiphone Hardshell Case" submitted March 3, 2014

By Neel F in Aiken, SC
Music Style: Classic Rock, Classic Country, Blues
Overall: Excellent well built attractive case.. Nice fit.. zZ will match the right case for your needs!! Should last 2 lifetimes.. I own 2 (so far)..

"Epiphone Guitae" submitted April 9, 2014

By Cassandra L in Orange, CA
Overall
Musical Background: This is for my son who is a Musician for about 13 yrs.
Music Style: All forms of music except for hip hop
Overall: I purchased this guitar for my son's birthday. The customer service was awesome everyone I spoke with was very helpful and my son was extremely happy. I will be placing another order with Zzounds. oh and the payment plans a great;CNL

"probably the best value case for a fullsize ES335 copy guitar available!" submitted February 15, 2006

Musical Background: I've played a bit over the years
Music Style: rock / blues
Sound: N/A Feature: would like to see a locking latch and another latch or 2 Quality: I've had some much better built cases but this gives alot of bang for the buck and gets the job done Value: needed an inexpensive case for my kid's Delta King and this worked out great

"Needs a little inside information" submitted June 19, 2013

By Allison Chapman in Great Falls, MT
Overall
Musical Background: 35 plus years, guitar, drums, just mess around with keyboards and whatever I can fake
Music Style: Jazz, blues, new age, rock (easy listening)
Overall: I bought the case for my Epiphone Emporer Swingster, which I also had purchased from Zzounds. The Emporer Swingster is a hollowbody jazz guitar much deeper than the 335. I had been aware that others with the same guitar had trouble fitting it inside this case. I had the same problem, because of the Bigsby tremolo the case does not want to close all the way. It will close all the way but it made my very concerned as the tremolo arm gets pushed way down and exerts pressure on the top of the hollowbody and was concerned that in time it would break the top of the hollowbody. This is what I learned, if I take hold of the tremolo arm and pull it up a little, I can remove the spring holding the trem arm up. With the spring out it relieves all the string tension and the tremolo goes flat against the body, making it fit the case. I store the spring in the accessory compartment and it only takes a second to put the spring back in place. I really hope this tip helps my fellow players. Other than the heartbreaking "Made in China" sticker on the case, I'm satisfied. This is what you get for $89, I very seldom use my case because it just hangs from the wall in my house and I never take it anywhere. For those who take their instruments back and forth to jam sessions or whatever, I would really suggest a much better case than this.

"Epiphone E519 guitarcase for Semi hollow body guitars" submitted June 21, 2012

By Bredt Smidt in Denver, CO
Musical Background: Professional musician 40 years
Music Style: Rock, Country
Overall: Although this guitar case fit the instrument well, after closer inspection I found that the top of the case didn't fit the body of the case very well at all in the area of the case handle and lock. It would appear that the manufacturer just riveted the lock assembly on even though the fit was not good at all. I guess my biggest worry is the case popping open and dropping my beautiful new guitar on the ground, or weather getting in through this gap caused by the misalignment.

"Just buy it, a great product" submitted October 26, 2007

Overall
Feature: I like the fact that it has 5 latches, excellent value for the money. Very comfortable handle. Quality: It seals great, but not the smoothes opening case. Still well worth the money. The Wow Factor: Very nice looking case. I had a different Epi 335 case, and it was not made nearly as good.

When you call, mention priority code 14NJ-ZWV5. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976