When you call, mention priority code 1ZR-2K6P

Rating and Reviews: Epiphone DR100 Acoustic

Get the guitar, and all of the accessories you need to start playing the guitar. The DR100 is one of Epiphone's most popular entry-level acoustics.

Overall

"Love It" submitted February 3, 2016

By Richard K in South Lake Tahoe, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Playing for about a year now, a relative newbie.
Music Style: Country music.
Overall: Last year I bought my Telecaster from Zzounds and have been enjoying it greatly. So, last week I decided to buy an acoustic Epiphone from them and could not be happier. First off, I can't believe I scored it for $80, are you freakin kidding me?!?! Yes, $80, it is the ebony DR100, a blemish, though I looked and looked and could not find any blemish on it. It also came with a gig bag, strap, a bag full of picks, and an electric guitar tuner. Sadly the guitar tuner doesn't seem to work but we're talking about a $5 item that was basically thrown in for free so I won't even bother to return it. About the guitar, it sounds awesome and is so easy for a beginner like me to play. the strings are closer to the fret-board so I don't have to hammer my fingers down to acquire the chord like I had to do before with my other acoustic guitar. It is so much easier to play than my last acoustic guitar and makes a huge difference with motivating me to play. I mean let's face it, if your guitar is hard to play, you won't want to play it. The Epiphone is EZ to play, sounds beautiful, and looks gorgeous. I especially like the Ebony (black) colored Epiphone that I got and it is stunning. I bought a $20 guitar stand while I was at it and now they double as instrument and great looking furniture in my living room, lol. I love both the guitars that I've purchased from Zzounds and I would (and do) recommend them to anyone.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZR-2K6P. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976