When you call, mention priority code 155X-X1NN

Rating and Reviews: Epiphone AJ-100CE Guitar

Reach all the way up near the 20th fret with this jumbo cutaway acoustic electric guitar from Epiphone. It's perfect for the beginner and the pro.

"Good guitar great sound" submitted August 20, 2009

By a customer from Hotmail.com
Musical Background: Hobbyist, Active Musician
Sound: I use to own this guitar, I took it everywhere I went. It sounds good I really liked it. 8/10 Feature: I got it from guitar center so I didn't get anything with it. Ease of Use: Really easy to use, easy to reach the higher frets. Neck feels good. Quality: good quality sounds great solid body. Value: for the price you cant beat it. I actually paid $330 for this guitar at guitar center. I'm impressed how much the price dropped. I'm going to buy this guitar again. Manufacturer Support: never needed any support. The Wow Factor: I'm buying it again Overall: I expect to use this guitar for many years and for recording.

"thanks zzounds" submitted November 10, 2013

By Ernie T in fair oaks, CA
Overall
Musical Background: played in bands through out the sixties an seventies, now just at home
Music Style: Rock, blues, a little country
Overall: Having played guitars for many years, I got my son the epiphone AJ100E, for a starter guitar and just hoped it had decent play ability, for the price I was concerned. The epi was actually was delivered within 2 days, the way it looked and played was unreal, I wanted to keep it for myself, for the money best accustic guitar ive ever played

"Excellent all around" submitted September 4, 2012

By michael lisi in youngstown, OH
Overall
Overall: Service was excellent, delivery was quick and product received in excellent shape.

"Good value, don't like it? they will take it back! How can you loose? It just needs some electronic controls. Volume, equal,and" submitted March 17, 2009

By a customer from verizon.net
Music Style: A little of everything - Master of none
Sound: Nice sound for the price, great starter guitar. It could have better electronics to pump up all the sounds. An equalizer would do it justice. Feature: The solid top is what makes this guitar! Ease of Use: You have to be close to the amp controls to get the sound right, the only down fall of this guitar. If played with out an amp, this guitar is very nice. Because of the electronics I rated it a 5 it deserves to be more. the quality is there. Quality: Only the electronics drags the rate down. If electronics are not needed it could be a 9 in it's price range. I bought a blem and it doesn't show it anywhere. I saved a few bucks and got a nice guitar period! Value: In this price range? Can't be beat! Great sound! easy play! I plan on putting new strings on it when it arrived. Per the reviews I've read. But it sounds good right from the start. I think a good set of strings will do nothing but improve the already good sound. Manufacturer Support: Yes, I have an electric guitar by Epi. replaced the control knobs. They sent a whole set out FREE! One knob was cracked and in my book replaced! The Wow Factor: Looks don't mean a thing if the sound is crappy. Overall: I plan to get some learning time on this and then go to a higher priced model. Maybe another Epi.

When you call, mention priority code 155X-X1NN. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976