When you call, mention priority code 15TM-CGY5

Rating and Reviews: Eminence Redcoat Ramrod

Replace your current speakers with a speaker with real guts. The Ramrod Red Coat Guitar Speaker looks and sounds great.

"Fender pro jr. stratosphiric sound improvement." submitted February 23, 2005

Musical Background: hobbyist, some performance
Music Style: surf instrumental
Sound: I was tired of the trashy little speaker in my new fender pro jr. Although it's a very cool little amp, I wanted a stronger bass responce. I ordered the ram rod and the ragin cajun to try out in this amp......WOW......I put in the ram rod and never looked back. the cajun sits in my closet for a future tryout.... This little amp is an absolute screamer, fabulous high end fender tone.Thanks to the folks at eminence. Quality: I've used a lot of speaker types in my guitar amps, and the new speakers from eminence are a very well made machine. very easy to install and remember to always keep the shipping box to sell the old speaker in. The Wow Factor: Granted we are only talking about a guitar amp speaker, But man what looks. The little ram rod is red and it shows up real good in the back of my amp, It's classy and expensive looking, and it almost looks as good as it sounds.
39 of 42 people (92.86%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"buy it!" submitted April 29, 2014

Musical Background: weekend gigs/semi-pro
Music Style: almost all or where loud guitar is needed. he! he!
Overall: I sometimes gig with my Fender Frontman 25R but the stock speaker sucks! So I installed this guy,and wow! what a big difference! I use the clean channel and put my stock Boss OD-3 or my modified Boss DS-1 Monte Allum Tri-Roxx in the clean side, And it sounds awesome and loud either way. I just stick a E-609 in front of the speakers and everyone can hear me just find on there monitors. I use this amp allot more now a days because the Ramrod sounds great! and what I do is, just tilt it behind me using an empty spray can bottle as my amp stand on the back top corner of the amp. I hear my self just find and I'm becoming the least headache for the soundman and the easiest to add in the house mix....The Ramrod gives out Great Electric Guitar frequency that's easy to dial in the house mix fast and blends well without killing everyone.

"Part of a Set" submitted March 5, 2014

By Travis M in Sevierville, TN
Musical Background: Gigging musician
Music Style: Rock, Country, Southern Rock
Overall: I purchased a 4 pack of Eminence Rajin Cajun 10" speakers and 2 Eminence Redcoat Ramrod Speakers to go into a Yamaha 610 cabinet from the 1970's. I had trouble with the fact that the Yamaha g100 stack was "too clean." Even with pedals, I had trouble getting a good distortion sound. All of that changed with these new speakers. The sound I get from this cabinet is unreal. The amp system is a solid state system from Japan. It will last forever. Now the sound is even better. I gave one star for features. It's a speaker... it has only on feature, and that is to function. I scored the quality high only because I built a couple of 212 cabinets using Eminence speakers two years ago and they still sound great.

When you call, mention priority code 15TM-CGY5. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976