When you call, mention priority code 1ZY-01SF

Rating and Reviews: Eminence Private Red Coat

Add a British touch to any type of music with this guitar speaker. Especially perfect for blues and jazz, this speaker delivers thick, smooth, balanced tone.

Overall

"Stop being a Celestion snob and get a speaker that wil do your amp and ears justice!" submitted June 4, 2008

Music Style: Funk, Rock, R&B, Gospel
Sound: I had this speaker in a vintage Alamo Montclair combo amp. The tone is phenomenal. I could actually hear the difference, unlike the Celestion I had intalled in my Pignose G60R. I don't know if it improved the sound or not. Manufacturer Support: Have not had to contact company The Wow Factor: The "red" color of the speaker makes it stand out impressively

"Opened Up My Dark Amp" submitted September 26, 2016

By Wesley C in Morrison, TN
Musical Background: Guitar 34 years
Music Style: Rock, blues, funk
Overall: I have a 2006 Gibson GA20-RVT which is a very dark amp that lacks depth that comes with higher frequency overtones. The stock speaker is a lower end Eminence. I tried a Jensen Alnico and Celestion G12 50th anniversary. Neither of those worked for me, so I did some reading and research on the internet. The Eminence Red Coat Private Jack looked like it might fit the bill so I ordered it. After installing it in my amp the deference was immediately noticeable. The higher frequencies were more pronounced and smooth, adding much needed depth to the tone of the amp. The overdrive is also more smooth and pleasing. I've been using the speaker for around 20 hours now and I think the sound has improved as the speaker breaks in. If this speaker came in the Gibson GA20-RVT this amp might be more well known and sought after. It is a different amp now.

"The Private Jack likes to play in the dirt!" submitted February 5, 2009

By a customer from cox.net
Music Style: Blues and Rock
Sound: This speaker is particularly well suited to give you that classic dirty low down raunchy tone. If that is the tone you want to achieve, then this is the speaker for you. From blues to classic rock and heavy metal and grunge, this speaker shines. Quality: It's an Eminence...enough said! Value: Zzounds had by far the best price around. Not to mention the free shipping. Thanks guys. Overall: I can only compare this speaker to the one's it replaced. The Eminence Private Jack's I purchased replaced the Celestion Seventy 80's I had in my Traynor YCV-80 combo amp. The Private Jack's made a huge improvement in the tone of my amp. Gone now are the shrill ice pick highs (ouch)I had with the Seventy 80's and the bottom end is much more smooth. The Private Jack breaks up a little early in my opinion; so if you want the classic clean tone, you might want to try something else.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZY-01SF. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976