866-ZZOUNDS (866-996-8637)
When you call, mention priority code 209-RWJT

Rating and Reviews: Eminence ManoWar Speaker

Release some pent-up aggression with the Man-O-War Guitar speaker. It provides a mean, meaty tone that's perfect for all types of rock, especially metal.

"great speakers" submitted September 18, 2014

By rm san
Overall
Overall: Got this 16ohm version in all red they don't paint them red anymore to replace stock cts speakers that already got re-coned in 2001 for my 1980 LABseries LA5 this can get so many different voicings I just dial in any tone I like crank it up to true 100 watts rms paired with a Texas heat 16 ohm balanced out with a pot in between them cuz its louder than the tx heat, play them a lot and they are breaking in sounding much better than the first day.

"Eminence ManOwar 12" 16ohm" submitted March 14, 2016

By Benny R in Houma, LA
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing for 35+ years Charvels and Gibson Les Pauls
Music Style: *80's metal and hard rock
Overall: I was looking to upgrade an older model speaker in a 2x12 cab. I researched for awhile and landed on the Manowar. I play 80's metal/hard rock music and wanted something that had a good chunky bottom with a high gain crunch. I paired this speaker with a 12" 16 ohm B-52 in the 2x12. Playing with an Orange Micro Dark with 12 o'clock settings and this thing rocks! The Manowar is just what I was looking for. zZounds had a great price, speedy delivery and packed really well. I would buy from them any day!

"great sounding speaker" submitted June 16, 2014

By a customer from gmx.com in Saginaw, MI
Musical Background: Amature
Music Style: Heavy Blues
Overall: I needed a speaker that could withstand my 100 watt Marshall, and put inside a isolation cabinet. And it did great. Its made in America, and sounds very compressed like i needed it to be. I like Eminence's web site, it has every speaker that they make being played thru a tube amp, and controls on the amp set st the 12 o'clock position so you can here exactly how different each speaker is.

"Eminence makes the best." submitted March 1, 2015

By Paul A in N Dallas, TX
Overall
Musical Background: decades player now studio more than live gigs
Music Style: heavy fusion, guitar synth, blues, rock metal ranges, old school guitar gods
Overall: Been using a set of 4 of these for a year or so and they consistently bring the tone from the ranges of my guitar synth to ranging metal hard core. High wattage ability is important to me that the speaker does not tub out or distort on its own. These puppies handle what they get, I am sold on Eminence and the price is excellent. Rare do you get such quality and performance for lower costs.

"Very aggressive speaker." submitted July 9, 2010

Overall
Music Style: Metal, rock, and blues.
Sound: Very aggressive speaker! This beast makes my Spider valve hd100 growl. I paired this with an eminence swamp thang in a bugera 4X12 cab ( The cab is amazing, but the speakers are very brittle and thin). So i plugged these in with the swamp thang in an x pattern and played it in for 3 months. mid and low end punch in the gut. I dont like the swamp thang to much, so I will be replacing them with governors to make an uberkab setup. But this speaker is GREAT for metal and any good ol rock. Not so good if you rely on speaker break up for distortion. I docked 2 points because I have yet to get a good sound from micing it using an sm57. I just cant find the sweet spot, it always sounds completely different than what I hear live. Feature: Its a speaker. I gave it a nine because it doesn't have the new FDM control. Ease of Use: Well, it has a positive sign on the positive terminal, and a negative sign on the negative terminal. Anyone with basic wiring and soldering skills can do it. Quality: Its eminence. Value: Half the price of a celestion, with a tone i more prefer. Manufacturer Support: Their web site was all I needed to decide my tone. They have sound clips and a great tone chart. And if you dont know what you want, just shoot them and email and they will tell you what speakers would sound best. The Wow Factor: Sex appeal, its probably the best looking speaker around. Red metal basket red coat label. And heck, they even threw in some picks and a sticker! Overall: Overall its a great buy, especially for the price. I wish I could mic it, but i cant get it to sound good.

866-zZounds (866-996-8637)
When you call, mention priority code 209-RWJT. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976

Seen it for less somewhere else? Get it for less at zZounds. Simply click the “Seen it for less?” link on any product page and as long as we‘re not losing money, we‘ll beat any legitimate competitor‘s lowest price, usually within two hours. Want our best price even faster? Call us at 866-zZounds (866-996-8637), and we‘ll provide you with a lower price on the phone. Also, if you purchase from us and later find the product for less elsewhere, call or email us within 45 days, and we‘ll refund you the difference.

Buy it, try it, like it, or return it to us for a full refund. It‘s just that simple. If you‘re not in love with what you bought, return it to zZounds within 45 days, and we‘ll promptly arrange for an exchange or a refund. No hassles. No hidden charges. And if a product‘s defective or damaged, call us at 866-zZounds (866-996-8637), and we‘ll email you a prepaid shipping label so you can easily return it to us at zero cost to you.

Simply click the Seen it for less? link next to the gear you want or call us at 866-zZounds (866-996-8637)