When you call, mention priority code 161B-58GM

Rating and Reviews: Eminence Cannabis Rex

Enhance your performance with a little hemp. This speaker has a durable hemp cone that provides a wide frequency range that's perfect for jazz guitarists.

"eminence c rex speaker" submitted May 16, 2012

By p m in kansas city, KS
Overall
Musical Background: I've played mainly strats a long time. Not a pro.
Music Style: rock, blues, jazz
Overall: I put this speaker in a blues jr to try and tame the shrill sound that hit my ears sometimes. The combination of the speaker change and new tubes with a 12ay7 in V1 made the B Jr have the most fabulous tone. Rounded out the bottom end but stiill has shimmer...Very pleased !

"Super Replacement Speaker" submitted April 14, 2011

Music Style: Blues, Rockabilly
Sound: I swapped the speaker out of my Fender Mustang III to one of these. One word: INCREDIBLE. Playing my Strats through my Mustang with this upgrade has made it sound like a Fender Tube amp..Simply the BEST!!! Value: Worth Every penny!!! Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed any support Overall: Get one. PERIOD!!!

"Eminence Cannabis Rex Guitar Speaker" submitted July 7, 2014

By David Prestridge in Chattanooga, TN
Overall
Musical Background: Retired professional musician. Still play from time to time.
Music Style: Country, Western Swing, Rock, Jazz.
Overall: Absolutely superior speaker! I ordered as a replacement for an old Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue. It makes all the difference in the world and the speaker isn't broken in yet. The service and selections at zZounds is without equal.

"First experience with replacing a blown speaker was a winner with Eminence!" submitted June 20, 2013

By Matthew Laird in Pea Ridge, AR
Musical Background: 20 Years, Many Amplifiers, 17 guitars
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Jazz, Fusion, Soul, Funk, Rockabilly, Country, everything pretty much except rap...
Overall: My old workhorse Mesa Boogie F-50's English Celestion Black Shadow blew out and I could have cried. First off, I could not believe that the speaker roached on the amp, then I had a heck of a time trying to figure out what to replace it with. Celestion makes the vast majority of their speakers in places other than England (including the newer Black Shadows they make) so I opted to not purchase one of those. I decided to give Eminence a try. Hey, they make their products here in the states and every one of their products purchased goes to support those great folks who toil away making great products for us musicians to share our creative genius (or annoy our neighbors) with. I researched this problem for almost a year, trying to figure out what speaker to go with and try as I might, I never found anyone with a Boogie that they put one of these in. So I was a bit apprehensive about how things would work out. I installed the speaker and fired the amp up. I was so happy to hear sounds coming out of the amp. Then I was totally impressed with the sounds that I heard. Mesa should have used this speaker in this amplifier to begin with. I would have never thought I could improve the tone of this amp but this speaker did it by the spadeful. It is so rich and so responsive it made this amplifier sing like it never has before. I am completely impressed and Eminence has a lifelong supporter now with me. Great speaker. Absolutely great speaker, I cannot say enough good about it. It nails everything I need to play with authority. It rocks, it cries, it sings, it wails and it talks. If you have a need for a 12" speaker, this is definitely the way to go. I don't knock the old Celestions, don't get me wrong, their stuff is still one of the industry standards for a reason. I am just impressed and sold on Eminence hemp cone speakers now. For the money (really? 95.00, that is it!?!) they cannot be beat.

"Wes Montgomery would be proud." submitted December 13, 2010

Musical Background: Pro musician
Music Style: Jazz, Rock, Country
Sound: Outstanding tone. Per a friend's recommendation, I replaced the stock speaker in my newly acquired Ampeg SJ-12R mid-90s combo. Heaven! I use this with my archtop jazz box. THE sound I was looking for.

"CLEAN WARM AND LOUD" submitted December 27, 2010

By a customer from verizon.net
Musical Background: Active
Music Style: Country
Sound: Use this with a Fender Pro Jr amp but in a home made pine cabinet. I use an American Standard Tele with it. Its like doing a super mod to the little amp. If you are looking for distortion don't look here. I find it clean and full. This would be a nice jazz speaker also I would think. It does not color the Fender sound with some strange voicing. This would be nice in a Blues Jr if you are not getting the clean loud tones you want.

When you call, mention priority code 161B-58GM. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976