When you call, mention priority code 201-4HTV

Rating and Reviews: Eminence Ragin Cajun

Show off your patriotism while producing the loudest, bell sounding tones money can buy with this Ragin' Cajun Patriot Guitar Speaker.

Overall

"Solid product, Great "bang for the buck", Awesome sound!" submitted December 3, 2005

Overall
Musical Background: Multi-tasking, Multi-project "semi-pro" multi-instrumentalist
Music Style: All, with the exception of hip hop, and rap
Sound: The sound emmitted by the Ragin' Cajun is much more than that of "just" a replacement speaker. The Cajun IS extemely touch sensitive and very responsive to various styles of music, and various types of amps. The "gotta have" sound is easily obtainable, with absolute ease. In my opinion, since I have installed the Cajun into my amp(as a replacement unit, not as an upgrade), the amp does not emit bad tone. By the way , the amp in question is a 1973 Ampeg GT10, so good tone right off the rip is an absolute must. Feature: Must useful feature? GREAT SOUND!!!!!!! The choice of materials and building techniques is absolutely unparalelled. Quality: Cosmetics do not fall into play here, but maybe aural cosmetics do, and as I stated previously, the amp does not put out any bad tone, now. Value: All I can say is, Cheap at twice the price. Yes, you do get "bang for your buck" with this speaker. Manufacturer Support: Yes, I have had to deal with Eminence, on an unrelated issue(trying to find a very hard to come by, 4 ohm 75 watt 10" speaker). On a scale of 1-10, I give them a 16+. Ultra knowledgeable, very friendly, and extremely courtious. The Wow Factor: N/A Overall: Totally satisfied with unit, will not seek another unless this unit is damaged or fails.

"Ragin Cajun from Eminence...10" submitted June 15, 2004

Overall
Music Style: blues, rock, country, originals, gospel, bluegrass, hillbilly
Sound: ...beats Weber VST version of the Jensen P10Q. I have both and the Eminence Ragin Cajun is the better Fender sound for Telecaster or Stratocaster through a Princeton Reverb (70's Silverface). Smoother and more musical trebles, the bass is tighter and doesn't 'take over'. Crisp and snarly when pushed, smooth and 'creamy' midrange and trebles when volume is backed off (amp at 8volume,6bass,7treble). Feature: free pick and Eminence sticker for propaganda. Quality: looks well made. Be careful installing...paper cones are delicate! Value: at %% bucks: damn right! Manufacturer Support: quality is well known The Wow Factor: I dare anyone to tell me a better one in this amp with a Tele! Overall: I'd have to be convinced to even try another one. This sounds excellent and I play a Maz38 Senior from DRZ, so I know what 'good' means!

"Wave Power: Replace the stock "Vox Original" with a "Ragin Cajun" on a VT40+" submitted November 2, 2011

Music Style: metal
Sound: Solid sound across a wide range of frequencies. The Ragin Cajun has a warm sound as opposed to the more jangly British sound that it replaced in a Vox Valvatronics VT40+. A definite improvement, especially as the original speaker had died. The Eminence product has more power handling capability so it is a step over the Vox "Original" sound. Feature: Well its ceramic magnet is good but is not light weight like and alinco or neodymium would be. Ease of Use: Easy to install. Quality: Better than original. Value: Fair price! Manufacturer Support: Did not deal with the company directly, but the Eminence website has lots of data and you can hear the sounds on youtube. The Wow Factor: It has more of a bite than the original British sounding speaker and is also much louder, so it makes it possible to gig with a 10" amp. Overall: The speaker should outlast the amp. We'll see...

"Wow!" submitted August 31, 2012

By Carl C in Vallejo, CA
Overall
Musical Background: 30+ yrs. professional, guitar, bass, special events, privates, clubs
Music Style: Classic Rock, Soul, R&B
Overall: While researching an upgrade speaker for my Fender Frontman 25R practice amp I came across the positive reviews for the Eminence Ragin Cajun and WOW, it's exactly as advertised. Great improvement over the stock speaker. Took no more than a half hour to install and I was taking my time. Amazing sound and LOUD, perfect for band practice. Quality construction. Highly recommend.

"The Ragin' Cajun" submitted August 22, 2012

By James B.
Musical Background: Guitar, Bass Guitar, Keyboards, Drums
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Metal.
Overall: I bought the 10" Ragin Cajun to replace the factory speaker in my Orange CR35LDX combo amp. Man! What a difference in sound! The amp sounds a LOT better! I can't say enough good things about this speaker. Good price, Great sound! Nice highs, mids, and lows. If you need one, buy one. You will not be disappointed. It's hotter than Louisiana hot pepper sauce!

"Nice upgrade" submitted September 30, 2014

By Leon L in Mary Esther , FL
Musical Background: 40 yrs. played in band. Just at home now
Music Style: Blues, country, rock
Overall: I mainly play acoustic now. Have some electrics, but sold my amps. I bought a fender frontman 25r to use as a practice amp since my quad reverb is to heavy to transport regularly. Stock speaker was very harsh. Replaced with this one. Wow what a difference. Of course zZounds service was awesome as always. Ordered on Friday and installed on Tuesday. The only company I order my gear from. Will continue to do so.

"AWESOME speakers!!!!!" submitted July 20, 2015

By Gerardo Espinoza in Laredo, TX
Musical Background: Church Musician for more than 30 years
Music Style: Christian, Country
Overall: I have two Fender 25R Frontman Guitar Amps running at 25 watts. I replace the speakers with the 10 inch Eminence Ragin' Cajun Patriots, and WOW! they are loud.

"Check the Ramrod Review" submitted March 5, 2014

By Travis M in Sevierville, TN
Musical Background: Gigging Musician
Music Style: Rock, Southern Rock, Country
Overall: I reviewed the ramrod and said the same thing. I bought 4 Ragin' Cajuns and 2 red coats. The sound is awesome. It was worth my money to buy and my time to replace the speakers in my yamaha g100 stack. Awesome tone, even from a solid state head.

"Great all-purpose 10" guitar speaker" submitted November 20, 2012

By Tom K in Medway, MA
Overall
Musical Background: Part-time professional (since the 1960's)
Music Style: American
Overall: I got this to replace the Eminence Beta 10A in my Henriksen JazzAmp 110. This is the same speaker that Henriksen uses in the BluesAmp 110, which is otherwise identical to the 'JazzAmp' version. It's 3 db more efficient and has a more aggressive upper-midrange. I hoped that it would make the amp not better or worse but different for Jazz and more effective for Pop/Rock-oriented styles. I just installed it yesterday and I only played it at solo/duo performance volume for a couple of hours with my jazzbox, and it's not broken in yet, but I'm tremendously pleased so far. It's louder and clearer than the stock speaker. The bass response is less prominent - though definitely not weak - but tighter, and the mids and highs sound more open - a little less fat but still smooth. It sounds great for Jazz with just a slight attenuation of the guitar's tone control, and it should be a better match with my other guitars for more pop-oriented styles.

"A Thumpin Speaker with great definition!" submitted January 18, 2012

By David W in Redding, CA
Overall
Music Style: Classic Rock, Blues, Country!
Overall: Put it in my little Super Champ and it has opened up. Still is tight as needs more time to loosen but wow so far it has shined!! The bass is well balanced with the treble and mids. The FX has some great definition along with the different amp settings! I had to use less volume and gain because it can get loud!!! The BLACKFACE PRINCETON SOUNDS ARE AWESOME and have been able to hang with every drummer with authority! Very happy and also very surprising as it is such a little amp players doubted it! NOT! Now they ask me to bring it! I own 20 other amps so that says alot! The other brute in a small package is the Tech 21! But not near as loud but can go to the PA easily! Paired with the SC these little amps can make some SWEET MUSIC!!!!

"Killer sounding speakers!" submitted April 6, 2011

Overall
Music Style: rock jazz blues country
Sound: The ragen cagen sound great!I built my own cab out of 3/4" oak plywood and I use a Vox night train 15 Iam totally happy they got punch and a nise bottom,and are loud! Feature: Just speakers. I went online to eminece to get wire diagrams and installed myself. Ease of Use: just hooked them up and played them Quality: They were a good deal, well made and made in the USA. Value: yes Manufacturer Support: I am sure they will be good if I need them. The Wow Factor: they are speakers man. Overall: If they were ripped off or burned I would buy them again.

Eminence Ragin Cajun Customer Review submitted January 2, 2005

Overall
Overall: loud with good highs and tight low end. it will turn a so-so amp into a ragin'loud, ass kicker!

When you call, mention priority code 201-4HTV. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976