When you call, mention priority code 1759-GX8J

Rating and Reviews: EMG Zakk Wylde Pickups

Get some Wylde tones with this set of active humbuckers straight from Zakk's Bullseye! You get an EMG 81, EMG 85, quick-connect cables and mounting hardware.

"Best pickup on the market right now." submitted October 14, 2011

Overall
Music Style: Death Metal and I play drums (DW) and guitar (schecter and Ibanez)
Sound: It is so much better than my old EMG pickups and was easy to install as well as it comes with everything even a Zakk pick lol. The sound is hard to beat and blows the Invaders away that are on my schecter Syn and even the EMG's in my hellraiser do not compare to these pickups that I put in my Ibanez. I am kind of sad that I did not get these sooner. Feature: Most useful: The pickups themselves sound amazing with great sustain and the power is remarkable. Least useful: In all honesty the pic lol as I only use the small jazz dunlop ones but a nice perk. Ease of Use: Install it correctly and you will love the sound that these produce no question about it. Quality: It is durable and they litterally give you everything so even if you have an ibanez with infinity pickups you get everything to make the EMG's sound come out strong and all the parts to have your guitar sounding amazing and powerful. Value: Well I got it at guitar center on sale for 159.99 so I would have to say without question. Manufacturer Support: They are easy to work with and if you ever have a problem they are very willing to help and you get a representitive that is in the US and to top all that off you are buying a great american product. The Wow Factor: It looks good and it sounds good I mean its not sexy but the sound it produces is definetly worth its weight in gold. Overall: After playing Duncans and EMGs and even some crappy Infinities I would say The Zakk Wylde EMG's are the best pick ups I have ever found for crispness, sustain, and power.

"Bad tech support with emg bc cables are to short" submitted March 21, 2014

By Chris H in Thomasville, NC
Music Style: Groove Death Metal
Overall: This is a great product I have the ZW set in 2 of my guitars and a regular solder 81 85 set in another. The only problem I have with these and this goes out to my fellow dean players is that the cables ARE NOT long enough. If you order these call emg and have them send a longer batter clip cable/input jack cables and bridge pickup cable. these might install fine on some guitars but the Dean ML styles are going to be a major pain. But other then that some of the best sounding pickups you can purchase for metal. I have also had problems with the tech support at EMG its been over a month still waiting on cables and have made over 5 calls including one to the manager/supervisor. Other then that you cant go wrong with these and you will not regret it.

"Great if you want to sound like Zak Wylde." submitted December 24, 2009

By a customer from gmal.com
Overall
Musical Background: Active Musician and Rec. eng.
Music Style: jazz, classic rock, blues, country, and metal when I can.
Sound: They are only usefull with a high gain setting. Clean sounds are blocky, clunky and not usefull unless lots of chorus, delay, reverbs etc are used. Lets just say these pickups were not made to bring out the resonance of the wood the guitar is made of. Feature: No features other than they make your Les Paul sound like Zak Wylde. If that is what you want, it is what you will get. Ease of Use: Easy to install. Quality: USA made great quality product. Solid. I have 2 sets of them loaded into a Les Paul and an SG. The SG was a very tight fit and you have to be carefull installing them in it. Not much room for the battery. Value: Sure, at the time I wanted the Zak sound and for the price, it was cheaper than buying Zak's Marshalls. haha Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: They look good, especially in my SG. You can see other guitar players eyes light up when you pull your guitars out of the case and they see the pickups. So they must look pretty cool. They were practical at the time I bought them. Overall: I no longer have a use for these pickups. I play in a 50's, 60's, 70's and sometimes 80's cover band and these pickups are not usefull for any of these types of music.

When you call, mention priority code 1759-GX8J. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976