When you call, mention priority code 161X-M1KZ

Rating and Reviews: Emedia My Voice Software

Remove the vocal track from your favorite songs, and become the lead singer with this PC-compatible software. The package includes a high-quality microphone.

"Don`t even go there!" submitted January 31, 2007

Musical Background: Active musician/hobby
Sound: Bad, the vocal sounds like a muffled person singing through a pillow. Ive spent hours using different cd`s and trying to change all aspects of the sound levels via pc and also my voice. I can only conclude that the cheap microphone it coes with is not worth its space in the box or i`m missing the point and doing it all wrong. If I am the instructions have no trouble shooting tips with trouble shooting tips to go by. Feature: A dodgy microphone Ease of Use: Manual lacks Quality: Cheap microphone Value: No I would not bother buying it in the first place unless someone convinced me otherwise Manufacturer Support: I` m hanging in there incase I find anyone with helpful tips Overall: Not so far
32 of 42 people (76.19%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"NO TECH SUPPORT!!! what a disappointing piece of crap" submitted October 27, 2007

Musical Background: singer and songwriter
Music Style: all
Feature: microphone was broken right out of the package Ease of Use: instructions incomplete and next to impossible to interpret. they don't address key tasks Quality: no help functions, errors out frequently Value: what a waste of hard earned money Manufacturer Support: cannot find any way to contact the company - they don't seem to have a website Overall: i used an mp3 file rather than a cd, which the manual barely addresses. i got the lyrics all timed, but totally unclear how to get it on cd - burner option won't recognize format. do i have to convert to a wav file? will the lyrics file it created go along with it?
15 of 19 people (78.95%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"It does what I want it to do" submitted September 8, 2012

By Ron C in Pocatello, ID
Overall
Musical Background: I've played for 40 years. Keyboard / piano / guitar Part-time musician, but gig an average once per week.
Music Style: rock / blues / country / Christian
Overall: For $25 it's a good value. It's very good for hearing or practicing with a song in a different key. As a plus, it will work with mp3 files as well as wav. I would not use it for karaoke or any type of performance, but it has its place as a practice/rehearsal tool. The microphone is practically useless

"My Voice - Overall Positive Review and Recommended" submitted July 20, 2008

Music Style: Rock, Pop, Motown
Sound: Given the fact that MyVoice needs to process changes, I did not expect perfect sound quality. The sound quality is great when playing the original music, and can be average to good after making various changes to the sound (it depends what those changes are). I play professionally in a band and acquired this software to assist in masking vocals, slowing down parts, and to help me find the best key to sing a given song in (transpose feature). This software easily accomplishes all of that. Feature: The main advertised feature of this product is to remove the main vocal, which is why the manufacturer has since re-named this product "No Voice". I think it's a great product, but I think the product name is slightly wrong since it doesn't completey remove the main vocal. What it does is SUPPRESSES the main vocal to a point where you can barely hear it....but depending on the recording, you WILL still slightly hear the main vocal in most cases. However, the product does a very good job in masking / suppressing the majority of the vocals. It makes it a great product also for being able to hear background instrumental parts and vocal harmonies that exist on the original recording that you may not otherwise pickup on. So it's a great product for that as well. Ease of Use: Extremely easy to use product compared to some other software I've used which did a few similar things. Slider controls make it easy to adjust various settings. Quality: Overall quality of the entire product is good, but not excellent. There are certain windows which appear with basic instructions, and the text didn't fit well within the window(s), causing part of the help to get cut off. I tried re-adjusting my screen size/resolution, but it didn't fix it. The messages do appear though, at least well enough to get the message across. I wouldn't let this minor flaw stop anyone from buying the product, as it does not effect the products performance. There is not a printed manual, but there is a pdf file which can be printed out to provide more detailed directions on using the software. Value: I would definitly recommend this product to anyone with musical interests, and even moreso to anyone who sings and plays an instrument in a band. I think the manufacturer may be disappointing many karaoke singers / purchasers by calling this product "No Voice" and claiming vocal REMOVAL. That sets them up for disappointment and bad reviews when people get the product home and realize the main vocals are still slightly there when the effect is applied. If they advertise vocal SUPPRESSION, I think people would understand it's not going to completely remove the vocal, and would be more accepting of the product and not have such high expectations from a $30 piece of software. Manufacturer Support: This is actually "Not applicable" because I haven't needed or tried to contact the manufacturer for any reason as of this writing. But the drop-down box in this review forces you to choose a number, so I'm giving somewhat the benefit of a doubt to the manufacturer and providing an unsubstantiated "8". Overall: It's a tall order for ANY priced software to completely remove pre-recorded soundtracks from an original recording, which is probably why there are few pieces of software out on the market claiming to do this. HOWEVER, "MY VOICE / NO VOICE" DOES AN EXCELLENT JOB FOR THE PRICE, COMES THROUGH ON THE MAJORITY OF WHAT IT CLAIMS TO DO, AND I AM HAPPY I PURCHASED IT (& would re-purchase it if I ever had to!)
28 of 30 people (93.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Do Not Buy This Product" submitted June 12, 2007

By a customer from bellsouth.net
Music Style: R & B, Neo-Soul
Sound: Hard to hear my own voice over the track. Sound is muffled. Feature: The microphone is shotty. The cord loosely plugs into the microphone itself which lends to the poor quality of sound. Ease of Use: I am still trying to figure out how to use the product exactly. The instructions are lacking. Quality: The microphone is horrible but as for downloading it on to my computer that was simple. It was also fairly easy to figure out how to records and play music. Value: If I had known what I know before I bought the product I wouldn't have spent my money on it. Manufacturer Support: There doesn't seem to be any tech support or places that you can go to find replacements (microphone). The Wow Factor: I have to give this a higher rating because it was the packaging that actually drew me to the product. Overall: I have only had this product for about two weeks and I am already searching for a better product. I do not recommend this product to anyone.

"What were they thinking???" submitted April 15, 2008

By a customer from verizon.net
Music Style: Old horn bands old R&B classic rock
Sound: Really not a quality product sound lacks alot when you try using the program for want it was meant to be used to do. Feature: The microphone is probably the cheapest mic I have every seen. The cord does not fit well and due to that alone alot of cracking and popping ruins the audio. Ease of Use: The user interface is great only if it worked. Quality: The box looks great forget everything else. Value: This shoulod be freeware or open source so it can be fixed by those in the know. Manufacturer Support: What support? The Wow Factor: No not tnow that I have it yes the idea is great but it needed to work. Overall: Already looking...

"THIS PRODUCT IS A WASTE OF MONEY!!!DO NOT BUY IT!!!" submitted March 27, 2008

Music Style: Rock, Metal, Alternative
Sound: The sound of this product was not worth my time.This whole product was not worth my time OR money! Feature: A cheap microphone. My computer will not evenn respond to me plugging in the microphone. Ease of Use: It is very difficult to get a great sound out of this product.I have yet to have achieved a satisfactory sound quality. Quality: This product was not made well at all.The microphone doesn't even work. Value: If I had known how horrible this product was prior to purchasing it, I wouldn't have spent 1 penny on it. I do not reccomend this product to ANYONE!!!! It was definatly a waste of $30! Manufacturer Support: There is NO techsupport!There is no number to call and the website is in another language!!! The Wow Factor: I've been wanting a product that erases the vocal from songs but didnt want to spend the money on one so I found this and got it but I wish now that I had never spent the money on it... Overall: I'm taking this product back to the store today. I got it yesterday!I don't like ANYTHING about this product. It was a waste!

Emedia My Voice Software Customer Review submitted October 19, 2008

Manufacturer Support: There is no support available and a page of instructions that was copied so maney times you can't read it. NO phone number or address availabe.So far it is a wast of money and time

When you call, mention priority code 161X-M1KZ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976